It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchel of Nostradamus: ( presumptive) Nominee would fall Assassinated or disabled in 2016?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Events may well overtake this thread. The Russian Amb. Karlov being shot on T.V. yesterday, is akin to Arch Duke Ferdinand, being knocked off in Sarajevo, just over 100 years ago. The Terrorist who rammed the Xmas market in Berlin, seems to be a Pakistani, of which Trump has said that they don't need to be admitted here. There is just too much radicalization in Pakistan. Usama Bin Laden was living a stone throw's away from Pakistan's military academy. We tracked him down by using his own couriers, to lead us to him. He most certainly did live there, under their Gov't's protection.

The English presses are claiming that one of Usama's cohorts, a top Taliban leader just snuck into Germany as a recent refugee, along with his family. Say command and control!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Well Dear carpooler,

Certainly the events in the world right now are not showing good signals at all of improvement, to the contrary it seems the terrorist forces of ISIS are decided to hit any nation that is involved in the war against them.

Now, what I can feel has this to do specially with what Nostradamus is warning us? Is there any additional hint of what could emerge as a final outcome of this prophecy?

Well, I must say that along almost ten years posting in ATS people has learnt that I am a serious analyst of future, and that is by sure related with my high rate of achievements in to predict successfully events, this either through my own personal intuition ( I am a seer by myself) or searching in the wisdom that is stored in the the records from the great prophets of the past.

So I am extremely cautious to release forecasts, but apart of the fact that I found extremely relevant and interesting this quatrain of Nostradamus we were commenting, I think there is another factor that could confirm his prediction, is something many believe was very effective to measure political cycles in American History but since some time ago there is a campaign of misinformation claiming that is already broken.

I am talking about the so famous Tippecanoe - Tecumseh curse, that in my opinion is still very alive and running with great precision. People that claim it was broken said that there were two Presidents that fooled it, Ronald Reagan and George W Bush, however that is an extremely controversial claim.

Concerning Reagan, it is definitively not true that he broke the curse, since he himself suffered the worst attempt in modern History against any President of the USA, as a consequence of which just two months after he took office he was shot in the chest, one of his lungs was protruded by the bullet that entered at just an inch of his heart.

It is true that he didn't die in office, but he was extremely close to that possibility and also it is also important to mention that he finished his second term visible affected of a degenerative mental disease: Alzheimer, in spite that its truly effect on his thinking was smartly hidden at that time from the public opinion. Along his second term it was needed a team to help him a lot to perform his duties: the Secretaries Donald Regan, Kaspar Weinberger, George Shultz and his own wife Nancy Reagan were ruling really.

Concerning the President elected in 2000, I insist that the fact that George W Bush didn't have any serious attempt is not enough to claim that the curse was broken, that is debatable, because is judging the facts for just the appearances.

What we must see to determine the real scope of this terrible curse is that he arrived to power in extremely doubtful circumstances, many factors suggest Al Gore was the real President Elect at that occasion and that is what officially the Democratic party has claimed along years. That would mean that the President No. 42 never ruled at all.

Even if you insist to consider George W Bush as the real winner of 2000 election he was ruling in times the nation suffered the only attack ever of an evil force in its continental soil after the independence war with Britain, in September 11th 2001, and the worst economic recession since the great Depression (declared since January of 2008).

Now, what is interesting about this curse is the numerology aspect involved on it, and I have explored any possible pattern about that, in a thread I opened to study the subject deeply years ago, here in ATS.

Here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To shorten this explanation, let me say that the real evil pattern of Tippecanoe Curse is the constant presence of the number 5 or multiples of 5 in connection with all its victims, so that makes me feel that the 45th President of the USA is in an extremely high probability to be negatively affected by it in his efforts to rule successfully.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/20/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Some incriminating paper work was found in that Berlin truck's cab. It points to a Tunisian, instead of the Pakistani. But a tracker at the crash scene followed someone for over a mile, and kept in contact with the Polizei, over a cell phone. He led them to that Pakistani in the Tiergarten Park. But the Berlin cops have now released him. So there may have been more than one terrorist in that truck's cab. The original Polish driver was found murdered in his own cab. He is assumed to have still been alive at the crash scene, but died there. But he put up a struggle, so there may be more trace evidence to be discovered.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers

I seldom come back to threads that had already ended in accomplishment of my predictions, but as I expressed in Decrmber here, I am under the impression that the collapse and defeat of Hillary Clinton that were forecasted here are not all what this quatrain was trying to say.

I have felt since a little after the election that the President that won it was going to be the next victim of the Tecumseh Tippecanoe curse, and I am not referring to just a possible impeachment the media is widely reporting now, but death in office.

I have felt again during the last two weeks a so strong series of premonitions that President Trump is approaching to a fatal appointment, some body is planning an attempt and is likely that will succeed.

I have posted my impressions in another thread where I also have expressed my concerns about the security along his trip to middle East that he is starting in hours.

Please check

a reply to: The angel of lightness about possible death in office of President of United States.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Angel, this forum is about existing prophecies. Tecumseh's curse is quite specific. It deals with years ending in zero. Reagan was under it's spell, but Bush vs. Gore, had too many ciphers to worry about. In any case, Bush may not have been legally elected, but rather appointed by the SCOTUS. This is a DJINN type of curse. Tecumpseh had to sell something to get it operative. The new Guy Ritchie flick, King Arthur, the Legend of the Sword, also goes into this, and Vortigen's righteousness is slowly being burned away, in spite of his sacrificing his women to a DJINN like entity.

These guys parallel the description of the Badlands. They were called "Hell with the Fire gone out". The DJINN''s are more like "Tara Spirits", but with all of their righteousness burned away. The best metaphor for a gang of these evil entities, was an old friend, rubbing some long stored silverware, and we watched the black silver oxide flake off and spiral down to his kitchen floor. The winter sun came into his kitchen window, and caught the oxides in sunlight.

I told him then and there, that when he ran into these birds when he crossed over, to avoid them like the plague, or they would devour his soul. So, two things; these guys have made a meal out of Tecumpseh's soul, and his free choice, "curse", has to have a finite time limit to it. There's no free lunch, here or in the Spirit World.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

yup

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Vedic astrology indicates a likelihood of heart attack or assassination due to a malefic configuration in the next 2-4 years.
We are in a malefic Rahu Dash that is known for assassinations of leaders and is a demonic period.

Common sense ays that something big is coming, perhaps an impeachment.

If you are conspiring with the enemies of the State as the leader of that state it would seem that the security State will seek removal, one way or another. Threats to national interests at this level are not taken lightly.

I wonder if Russia might attempt something because if the full extend of conspiracy where to be know it might prompt a military response from the US. Putin's criminal activities will definitely not benefit from being exposed in conjunction with the investigation of a sitting president.
edit on 29-5-2017 by cryptic0void because: wizard of oz

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void

I am really worried about the reaction from Vladimir Putin when Donald Trump become removed from power, either if that occur via impeachment, Resignation or something horribly violent.

It is clear for me that if such event comes, and everything is right now moving the causal lines into that direction, and if there is no definitive agreement already reached over Ukraine civil war the outcome would be surprising Russian military actions of devastating consequences in Eastern and even central Europe, as far as Germany.

Europe is extremely vulnerable right now that their ties with America and Britain are passing for a really bad moment.

Please check:
www.spokesman.com...

www.cnn.com...

Now, if Pence is not also forced to resign, something that may happen, as occurred with Spiro Agnew in 1973, China will probably join the Russians and as well as, Cuba, Venezuela, Palestine, Nicaragua, North Korea, Syria and Iran, countries that are under terrible pressure under this administration.

We could see a generalized international conflict of the scale of WWI and WWII with four main fronts: Central Europe, Iraq-Kuwait-Arab emirates, Far east ( south Korea, Taiwan, Japan), and finally the Caribbean - Central America.

I have another threat where I am analyzing the scenarios of this incoming mega conflict that seems to be likely to be triggered in the near future.

Please check:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/30/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join