It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Intelligence Veterans Urge Fast Report (Clinton’s) Emails: “NSA, FBI Have Enough Evidence”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flint2011

It's my opinion that time is being bought for her to win the Presidency so that she is then shielded from conviction.

If that were to be how things went, she would be impeached shortly after inauguration and tried in the Senate.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Then we'd have the first husband and wife team to have been president also be the first to have both been impeached.

Interesting times indeed.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Then we'd have the first husband and wife team to have been president also be the first to have both been impeached.

The only adequate response I would have to that event would be.... YAAAAAAY!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

HC is a very big fish. She will bring down the masses when she falls. They want to dot all possible " i's" and cross all "t's" before reeling her in. And they will, thereby taking down many cabal members with.

We live in interesting times.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Flint2011

It's my opinion that time is being bought for her to win the Presidency so that she is then shielded from conviction.

If that were to be how things went, she would be impeached shortly after inauguration and tried in the Senate.

Exactly, and it will bring a blow to the Democratic Party unlike anything ever seen. But she will slither out of it and while doing so the Republicans will tarnish themselves even more with there witch hunt witch will turn the public against them even more and the Republican Majority in Congress will be lost as people start replacing them with Democrats and some independents and libertarians.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Obama will just pardon her watch and see.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Gross negligence in the mishandling of classified information is a charge that can be brought that has nothing to do with treason.

edit on R532016-05-27T09:53:37-05:00k535Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Gross negligence in the mishandling of classified information is a charge that can be brought that has nothing to do with treason.

I'm aware, but the people earlier were saying what she did is treason. It is not.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NOT really ...ever heard of CIPA?
www.justice.gov...

Nowhere in that document is treason mentioned.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I'm aware, but the people earlier were saying what she did is treason. It is not.

That we the public know of yet.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I could be mistaken... But isn't the charge of Treason reserved only during war, and for aiding and abetting the enemy ? It's not a charge used lightly, like say espionage.

I'm not defending her. But I don't think this falls under "treason". Espionage, criminal negligence, etc. etc.. absolutely.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Personally, I do not think of what she did as treason.... just pure stupid arrogance that she did not have to obey any rules like normal people and it is coming back to bite her in her pant suited rear end.

Although I do not believe that Hillary or anyone else in her inner circle were selling state secrets for personal financial gain, I do believe that there is sufficient information that some quid pro quo was normal operating status between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department.

That is for the DOJ to sort out.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Carrying a personal phone into a SKIF is one ,Russians tracking info back to her DIRECTLY is evidence of another act, abandoning personnel under fire,I could go ON and on.
You get in trouble for those things along with your TITLE of State.
It's a known fact.
NO MATTER what kind of lawyerspeak you throw at us.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: RickinVa

Giving missile technology to the Chinese. Starting the nuclear technology in North Korea. Both are treason.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Former Congressman: Clintons Sold Military Secrets To China

Chinagate, documented by Judicial Watch, was uncovered by Judicial Watch founder Larry Klayman. Technology companies allegedly made donations of millions of dollars to various Democratic Party entities, including President Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign, in return for permission to sell high-tech secrets to China. Bernard Schwartz and his Loral Space & Communication Ltd. later allegedly "helped China to identify the cause of [a rocket failure], thereby advancing China's missile program and threatening U.S. national security, according to records. This establishes a history of the Clintons treating US secrets as their own personal property, and selling them to raise money for campaigns! Is history repeating itself? It appears so! Let us consider a private email server with weak security, at least one known totally open access point, no encryption at all, and outside the control and monitoring systems of the US government, on which are parked many of the nation's most closely guarded secrets (as well as those of the United Nations and other foreign governments)! It is already established that Hillary's email was hacked. One hacker named Guccifer provided copies of emails to Russia Today, which published them. The company that manages Hillary's server was the victim of a very sophisticated hack attack as well! The hacker Guccifer reported that when he was inside Hillary's private email server, there were at least 10 other foreign IPs logged in as well! Ex-NSA Chief Michael Hayden stated publicly 'Every Foreign Intelligence Service In The World Was Thumbing Through Hillary's Email Server' Read more: HILLARY THE SPY? - UPDATED INFO! | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED whatreallyhappened.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

“The word was out to these groups that one of the best ways to gain access and influence with the Clintons was to give to this foundation,” said Meredith McGehee, policy director at the Campaign Legal Center, an advocacy group that seeks to tighten campaign finance disclosure rules. “This shows why having public officials, or even spouses of public officials, connected with these nonprofits is problematic.”

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Dr Smith, you have nailed it.
Plus, it appears that other scenarios are in play as ISIS and AL Qaeda have declared war on us. There are shady dealings as SOS for Hillary with those enemy's of the state. The whole administration attitude towards the Muslim Brotherhood that is clearly a terrorist org is way out of line and is something that could be considered aiding the enemy when someone in our gov helps them.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Giving missile technology to the Chinese. Starting the nuclear technology in North Korea. Both are treason.

Both are possibly treason. There is more to the charge than giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

That said, the Chinese aren't our enemies, and Clinton did it as part of his presidency so that one is out. I don't know the details of the NK situation.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Do we know where this Email scandal originated?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

It came to the fore when Guccifer was found to have hacked Sudney Blumenthal's email server. In it, Guccifer found Hillary's private email address and it all snowballed from there.

The Smoking Gun

By breaching Blumenthal’s account, “Guccifer” was able to access his correspondence (dating back to at least 2005) with an array of Washington insiders, including political operatives, journalists, and government officials. As with the hacker’s other victims, it is unclear how Blumenthal’s account was illegally accessed or why he was targeted.

However, based on screen grabs made by “Guccifer,” the hacker specifically zeroed in on Blumenthal’s extensive correspondence with Hillary Clinton, sorting Blumenthal’s account so as to single out all e-mail sent to Clinton. Additionally, “Guccifer” further sorted the mail to list (and presumably download) all Word files attached to e-mails sent to Clinton.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join