It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man dies after crash involving digger near Rutherglen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

A man has died after a crash involving a car and a heavy agricultural vehicle which was towing a digger.
The incident, which also involved five other cars and a bus, happened in Fernhill Road on the outskirts of Glasgow at 11:05.
The car driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The male driver of the agricultural vehicle is in a serious condition in hospital.
The road remains closed and police have appealed for witnesses to the incident.

Man dies after crash involving digger near Rutherglen

R.I.P to the poor driver.

Apparently there were 3 other passengers in the vehicle that was crushed, one of whom is seriously injured. As to the other two im not really sure as to there condition. From the pictures there does not appear to be much left of the vehicle, so sad!
edit on 24-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That certainly does look messy. Says 5 cars, hard to tell where the couple others are. Prayers for the families and injured. Did you drive up on this?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Its literally 5 minutes down the road from where i stay and about 100 meters away from my parents home. Don't know where the other vehicles are, possibly they have been pulled or removed out of the way to make space for the emergency services.
edit on 24-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

join