It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unable to view all posting history, auto load limited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
was reading this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... when user "watchitburn" mentioned he is unable to view any of his posts from before june 2013 i was interested in reading the post he was referencing so i also tried to locate it and like he says it will not load beyond that time frame, it seems the auto load function that keeps the page scrolling down is limited in how much it will give you, how then can us users see the posts that the auto load refuses to provide?

personally i wish pages would be brought back (page1,2,3) rather then this autoload function, but if there is some work around to get it to load the older posts i would like to know it.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

They are all there...drag or click around the bottom of the list...more thread will pop upward...has worked for me

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The posts list only shows 1000 posts.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

You can try this:

Go to Google
Type:
site:abovetopsecret.com +"BlueAjah"
- Using the user name of the post you are looking for of course (hopefully it is some kind of unique word).

This will show all pages on this site where the user has posted, replied, or been replied to, which could be thousands.
If possible, add a word or two to the search that you think might be in the post you are looking for.
edit on 5/24/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Thank you, great mod for the clarification and the work you do for us all!!!*

*yeah, now I realize my over 6,000 posts are NOT all there. Thanks again!

new topics

top topics

join