It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Arrested For Removing Man From Women’s Bathroom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: rollanotherone

It's a little more complicated than just saying you identify as a different gender.

But then you would be impeding my right to self identify.

Bull#. It's no different than a liquor store demanding to see your ID to check your age before buying alcohol. It's the official way to prove that legally you are what you say you are. You can self-identify as a seal for all anyone cares, but if the government doesn't recognize it, don't expect any concessions to be made for you.

So, the guy who identifies as a six year old girl is going against the grain? Hmm. Sounds correct to me.

dailycaller.com...

It doesn't matter what he identifies as, I'm sure his government issued id lists his birthyear as 1964.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The penis detector 9000!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I cannot believe how this whole ridiculous issue has been pushed to the forefront of national discussion.

With everything going on in the world today, both globally and within our borders, this is what the MSM wants to focus on. Well this and whatever Trump has said in the last 24 hours.

Asinine on all fronts. A fabricated issue meant to dumb down the American public and avoid real issues.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There should be a deterrent to harming anyone not just minorities. It does not matter who you harm, people are people as you very well know. So I guess I do have a problem understanding our deterrents, I also have a problem with politically correct terminology that carrys with it it's own agenda.

And the only race I am not particularly partial to is humanity these days given its penchant towards repeating history and refusing to learn from past mistakes.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Very sad, likely this would have been considered a part of her job as security not long ago.

Do we really know if this person had the wig and fem look that day? I once worked in a large store, we had some persons who came in as a Man sometimes and dressed as a Woman other times (size 13 high heels does not look that good lol but then the mustache can really give you away!)
edit on 24-5-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The penis detector 9000!

I think I dated her in college.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Time to bring it into the current government mode of operation.

Person goes to a shrink and if passed, get a government issued badge to wear which states what room s/he can use.

Sorta like the handicapped placards for vehicles.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
If I start getting carded to take a s# I'm moving to Mexico.

More freedom there.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Krazysh0t
No doubt she will be paraded by some lunatic Right winger at a rally soon enough.

As opposed to be demonized by the left for this person doing what she thought was correct in her reasoning? One person thinks they are female and pee's standing up. One person thinks the other person should be using a different bathroom. Two opposing views. Neither is correct or wrong. Just opposing. If you pick a side, you've already lost.

That's bull# she knows the law as does everyone else in the world thanks to the last 2 weeks.

Weak argument.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's in the spotlight thanks to Right wing Xuenchen and their Right wing Daily Caller.

That's why we are discussing this.

So you know who to blame.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If she looks like a woman, walks like a woman, and sits when she tee-tees like a woman,

Then use the ladies room.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Was that the case when buildings had to install wheelchair ramps? Can a trans person use a public toilet through the internet?

Eh, say what? Trans people use the Internet just like everyone else. You can even order adult diapers through the Internet. Problem solved

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I cannot believe how this whole ridiculous issue has been pushed to the forefront of national discussion.

With everything going on in the world today, both globally and within our borders, this is what the MSM wants to focus on. Well this and whatever Trump has said in the last 24 hours.

Asinine on all fronts. A fabricated issue meant to dumb down the American public and avoid real issues.

Like I said earlier, if you've picked a side, you've already lost. There is no winner in this tranny tourney.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So then, you'd date her?

OMGLOL

anyway, is it the law now, I didn't realize it was the law everywhere.

link   

Are you seriously suggesting that instead of being tolerant and letting these people pee where they want, they should experience the indignity of wearing adult diapers?
edit on 24-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The penis detector 9000!

I think I dated her in college.

Dad? Is that you?

link   

Equal rights is always the clear winner.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No doubt she will be paraded by some lunatic Right winger at a rally soon enough.

As opposed to be demonized by the left for this person doing what she thought was correct in her reasoning? One person thinks they are female and pee's standing up. One person thinks the other person should be using a different bathroom. Two opposing views. Neither is correct or wrong. Just opposing. If you pick a side, you've already lost.

That's bull# she knows the law as does everyone else in the world thanks to the last 2 weeks.

Weak argument.

So now people need to keep current on the news displayed by the MSM, or else they get arrested for not adhering to these "new laws"? Maybe she can't afford cable, a tv, and the Internet?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So now people need to keep current on the news displayed by the MSM, or else they get arrested for not adhering to these "new laws"? Maybe she can't afford cable, a tv, and the Internet?

Like robbing a bank, or running a traffic light, ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

edit on 5/24/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join