It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why All of Freddie Gray’s Killers Will Go Free

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

The System itself has been historiclly skewed and BUILT to let judges accomodate or create excustory "techncal outs" for law enforcement when people are permanently injured or killed while in custody of the police.....you see the SAFEST PLACE IN THE WORLD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTAANCE IS POLICE CUSTODY.....or we are admitting to a bigger problem than we have ever admitted to.

The "Thin Blue-Line"...GAME....has gone on long enough....in my city the Municipal Police Force has FOUR DIFFERENTLY COLORED POLICE CARS......the children in my City cannot COUNT ON ANYTHING ANYMORE.....if they need help they do not have the SAFETY AND SECURITY previous generations had ....we KNEW WHO THE GOOD GUYS WERE WHERE THE SAFETY WAS TO BE FOUND.....today the Police themselves INTENTIONALLY MIX AND MATCH PAINT JOBS TO GAIN A TACTICAL EDGE.......AND OUR KIDS SAFETY IS COMPROMISED SO THEY MAY PLAY THSE GAMES.

If we wanted to unravel every single con-job and scam law enforcement uses in todays crooked world we could.........its not difficult to do....its everywhere and its escalating.

In my community people lobbied to bring in rules related to cell-phone use while driving.....this was a normally catalysd groundswell movement...evolving NORMALLY.....when SUDDENLY a MASSIVE VOLUME OF MSM DRIVEN COMMUNITY SUPPORT to EXPEDITE these still unwritten rules arrived out of no-where.....the decision to expedite changes was made BEFORE LAWS WERE EVEN WRITTEN......then the laws were written not as specific cell-phone use laws AS EVERYONE INFORMALLY AGREED TO VIA GROUNDSWELL INTENTIONS .....but these laws were written as generic "DISTRACTED DRIVING LAWS".....and this is a HUGE DIFFRENCE.....because.....if you are using a cell-phone in your car POLICE MY ONLY STOP YOU IF THEY WITNESS THIS BEHAVIOUR OR HAVE SUFFICIENT REASON TO BELIEVE YOU ARE INTENDING TO DO SO..........however the con-jobs knew that if the law was CHANGED to a DISTRACTED DRIVING LAW that they could RANDOMLY PULL OVER STOP SEARCH AND DETAIN anyone performing any random ACTION WITHIN THEIR CAR OR MOBILE PRIVATE RESIDENCE ....."legally" abbrogating all of the individuals legal rights..............see what they did there.....the lazy Police know they catch MORE PEOPLE IN THEIR CARS than from traditional police work.....so they have decided to CHEAT THEMSELVES....to even the score.....to facillitate this con-job Municipal police willfully allow Municipl By-Law enforcment to incorrectly superceded greater more meaningfull overiding legeslations.The PEOPLE are being abused.

This is simply olde school corrupt behaviour being taken to a new level,by no means is it impossible to expose these crimes committed on the PEOPLE and if we simply teach CHILDREN how to identify and catch their elected governers CHEATING THEM....well maybe things get better one day,exposure is key via social media so kids learn HOW they are being abused.

MSM involvment beginning on a community level is now openly known to be an IMMEDIATE and accurate evidence of graft and TPTB involvement......times have changed.....its up to social media to completely disenfranchise MSM now.

edit on 25-5-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
a reply to: DAVID64 Freddie gRAY WAS A SCUMBAG DRUG DEALER AND HAS A LONG HISTORY OF CHARGES. tHE COPS HAD TO DRAG THE IDIOT TO THE VAN BECAUSE HE WOULDNT WALK,,WE SAW THE VIDEO, THEY DIDNT BEAT HIM, THEY PUT HIM IN THE VAN,,HE BEAT HIS OWN HEAD AGAINST THE WALL AND KILLED HIMSELF,,,THATS JUDGING BY HIS ACTIONS WHILE ARRESTED,,GOING LIMP AND ACTING LIKE SOME SPOILED BERNIE SUPPORTER,,HE DIDNT GET HIS WAY AND BEAT HIS HEAD AGAINST THE WALL. THAT COP DID NOTHING WRONG. STOP SENSATIONALIZING A LOSER DRUG ADDICT LIKE FREDDIE GRAY.

His 19th arrest, I think.

Mosely is in trouble for the over charges, too. I forget what it's called.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

www.baltimoresun.com...

all charges dropped!!!

Great news!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12
Thanks for the update. I hadn't seen this come across the news yet! Excellent news, I just hope that there isn't backlash.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You are welcome!

I`d have started a thread, but don`t know how yet.

But feel free to do so

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join