Note 1 - Some thinking out loud ahead. A lot of personal opinion, mostly based on thinking, reading and a personal experience from the near past. Feel
free to join in.
Note 2 - all healthy and well-informed skeptics proceed. In case you are a closed-minded denier/blind-believer or just a newbie to UFOs, I'd refer you
to all UFO related threads and posts by TheGut, Kandinsky, IsaacKoi, Karl_12, miragemen, Orkojoker and some of the non-posting past members of ATS
like MaybeMaybeNot, internos and maybe a few others that you could pick out from the responders to their threads. They have all the pieces that lead
me to this post.
More and more I'm starting to lean towards the fact that none of the dozens of suggested hypothesis about the phenom are providing an answer for
questions like who or why. And I think it's not about the lack of evidence (I'll get to that later) rather than the conclusions we can draw without
the need for evidence. I'd most openly say "alien", but I'm not referring to extra-terrestrials. Neither am I talking inter-dimensional (if one would
care to explain to me what inter-dimensional is, go for it). Also, I don't think it's human tech alone that can explain the phenom, tech capable of
zapping tens of times the speed of sound or disappearing in an instant. OK, so did I manage lose pretty much 80% of you? Bear with me on this.
Definition - alien - not familiar or like other things you have known : different from what you are used to.
OK, now that we're back on track. The reason for my belief is pretty simple, actually. Anyone/thing that "advanced" would be capable of these:
* go completely undetected, if preferred
* make sure that its own true nature will never be completely revealed
by literally rendering its agenda impossible to see through. Providing a
healthy amount of layers to peel off, just enough to keep us looping.
* disregarding extremely rare natural phenomenon, physical apparitions AND/OR physical objects appear to be present in many UFO cases;
* there is the possibility of a mixture between some of the above-mentioned explanations accounting for some
of these cases (and disregarding
the tons of misidentifications and hoaxes);
* some of these objects show abilities to hover, accelerate at enormous rates, some even disappear in the blink of an eye;
* there is a pattern to a particular type of sightings that includes saucers/triangles, many times a number of them, many times - flying/hovering
* Arnold's sighting wasn't the beginning of the UFO era, it was a milestone for the military and those in charge of the media. It was a part of the
largest social engineering biz to take place so far, which was already taking place in the social mind due to the rapid world changes, with the
introduction of technology into most every Westerner's home. This was all due to the fact that the military found their
* MOST IMPORTANT POINT - I find it highly likely there is human tech that can hover, be silent and also accelerate pretty fast and it has the shape of
triangles and saucers, but these do not account for some of the "zapping" or disappearing cases, however, I believe the military/private sector are
mimicking UFOs, based upon whatever the brightest minds on the planet could gather as details about these "flying" machines and the possible
implications for us and what we know. They have probably also thought of these same thoughts, most certainly, among many other, too, when it came to
UFOs. The so-called Illuminati alien-card (pun intended) has already been played and some of the most stubborn conspiracy theorists, considering
themselves to be hardcore truthers have fallen for it.
* with Kubrick's Oddyssey in mind and the previous bulletpoint, too - if we accept that it's possible that UFOs have been around for a long time, then
who's to say they weren't what inspired humans to invent the wheel? Just a curious thought.
* humankind's thirst for competition and being on top of the chain is a good motivator alone to try and copy UFOs, but since the populace was growing
and life was getting easier to live and information was getting easier to spread, the military and top cats had to preset the stage before they got on
with their attempts to recreate technologically some of the traits that UFOs show (I think this was after Paperclip and is USA's further continuation
of whatever Hitler was trying to achieve behind curtains).
* military will push their agenda, even if they have to appear goofy in front of the crowd. They would resort to that in the case - they have realized
that it's nothing in their own control and also, truth really can't be handled by the masses. See, UFOs seem to work for the military and their goals
on so many levels, it'd be foolish not to start using them as an ace in the sleeve for all so many purposes.
* whoever/whatever is behind the UFO enigma when we put the military/private sector aside, is 1 - superior to humans by being successfully elusive for
such a period of time; 2 - by being superior is absolutely aware of the "ripples" and effects they/it causes with its reoccurring nature on humans
socially, individually and technologically; 3 - are local to Earth, and have something to do with our oceans, too.
At the end of the day it seems that UFOs don't only break physics laws, they didn't pass Occam, too - UFOs are what you least likely expect them to
And with all that said, I seem to think that I have to retract my statement - there is one theory put out there that seems to be close to truth. And
it will turn out Kubrick is the best UFO researcher who ever lived.
Unfortunately, mainstream will not accept this, even if it turns out to be the correct path towards truth about UFOs, simply because it doesn't help
the agenda. And if I'm correct, the goal of the agenda is Singularity. And if anyone smart enough in the military have figured this out some years
ago, it would explain most of their following actions.
edit on 24-5-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)