It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Veteran's Charity Scam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So money was raised, not as much as was stated (people like round numbers though) but raised nonetheless, and its a scam?

Pay no mind to the Clinton Foundation, look at this Its a scandal!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: xuenchen

You think so?

If this is even remotely true, and some of it, at the least, probably is, he's lost the votes of many in my circle...most of whom are vets. Do you think they'll be the only ones?

Cool story. I can see the headline : 'Trump loses Veteran's Support because he raised $4.5m for them instead of $6m"
Might be a good article on The Onion or in some alternate universe where helping people is a bad thing.

Nobody knows if he raised 4.5M..They asked to see the records and he told them "I don't have to show you!"...He claimed 6M...Repeatedly at every rally...now his campaign manager claims is just saying it was 4.5M

He also claimed to have given 1M himself and that is MIA as well...

MOST of the charities he claimed to have given to haven't seen a dime...something like 22 of the 29 charities..

This is not his tax returns...it is a charity for vets...show the books!!!!!!

This is going on NOW
Veterans hold Trump Tower protest after Donald Trump’s charity fundraising drive comes up short
www.yahoo.com...

Lewondowski confirmed that $4.5 has come in and that it's not $6m because some of the donors had not paid.
His $1m is not missing in action - he just refuses to pander to people trying to force him to say who he donated to.
22 of 29? Show me the link for that. I call BS.
He doesn't need to show you or anyone else any books - no matter how much crying there is.
Looks like a low key protest to me - probably to do with a charity he refused (or staged).

edit on 23/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hillary's (unethical , immoral) Shills

I account no unethical or immoral motivation by Trump supporters. I think them to be honest and earnest and I applaud the determination they hold to ending the Establishment hold on American politics. This zealousness is not bad in an of itself, but is however prime and fertile ground for charlatans, cult leaders and wannabe messiahs. These honest Americans I think have been taken in by a flim flam man.

This in no way suggests that Clintons fervent supporters are any less foolish.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
So money was raised, not as much as was stated (people like round numbers though) but raised nonetheless, and its a scam?

Pay no mind to the Clinton Foundation, look at this Its a scandal!

Seems like it - amazing how far some people are reaching these days...
There is actually a fair bit to challenge Trump on, but it seems the anti-Trump elements of society are in such a lather that they can't think straight.
edit on 23/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

A true flim flam artist. There's really just some unbelievable things happening here. I love the Mexicans. We're going to bring it back. I know terrific people who are going to make great deals with China. She was a fat pig. There was blood coming out of her ......
edit on 23-5-2016 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And the media keeps on bashing him knowing it's driving his numbers up. You'd think that the media would have caught on by now that their bashing of him is only helping him. Maybe that's why they keep doing it?

The psy ops is working exactly as planned. People are so gullible.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
People are not voting for him because the media are bashing him..

The media and the establishment are one in the same. They are as corrupt as each other and use each other to further their plans.

Therefore, who ever the media and the establishment are against are obviously the right choice. Because everything wrong with this nation (media & establishment) is against them.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

think that the media would have caught on by now that their bashing of him is only helping him. Maybe that's why they keep doing it? [quote]

I'ts clear to me Joe. Trump AND the media are pushing this 'anti-establishment' meme to the limit. Problem is both media and Trump are establishment.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

He said he raised 6 million. Now they're saying 4.5 million. He won't release info on where any of the money is going or has gone. Also won't comment on if he donated his 1 million like he said he was going to.

Sounds pretty shady to me. If the same happened with anyone other than your new god Trump you'd all be screaming from the roof tops. But of course with him you let it slide like always.

BTW, when you "Round Numbers" of 4.5 million, it rounds off to 5 million not 6 million. It's also a lie whether or not "People like round numbers" is irrelevant.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
dp
edit on 23-5-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Of course he is establishment. He has been lining the pockets of politicians and playing their game for decades. How he has manages to convince people that he isn't part of the status quo is mind boggling.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
ROFL, I just love the way this Trolling of the Media and Vampire Public is going.

If I was a Betting person, ( witch I Tend to Not be I like Better then Sure things)

The reason We are seeing the 4.5 total is Trumps Personal Donation was 1.5 Million and it went to somewhere that Agreed to not publicize it until Next Tax season (which would be legal since that is when it would have to be filed anyway).

And of course he is waiting to Release his Information until he needs a Trump Card to play so to speak.

Talk about a Total Troll tactic.

It is almost the Perfect Joke, Shame I am already voting for another Comedian RON WHITE 2016....

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

He's a businessman, not a politician. There is a difference.

Unless you have been living under a rock, the establishment is AGAINST Trump and is pulling out every trick in the book to stop a Trump a nomination.

Koch Brothers
Murdoch Media
Mitt Romney
Clinton's
McCain
Bushes

Never before have so many powerful and rich elite openly mocked and ridiculed a nominee.
All the nonsense your hearing on FOX NEWS About Trump is just that - nonsense. The people who want power for their owns gains use the media to put all this bull # out so people like you believe it and spout the same nonsense.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Well since the one who organized the protest is the Vet who helped him organize the fund raiser to begin with and who's now calling Trump out publicly I'd say it's a pretty stupid move on Trump's part.

It's not the media that started this questioning. It's the veteran who helped Trump organize this thing and now he's asking what happened to the money and protesting at Trump's building. Pretty dumb move to Troll the people who are helping you and that you said you would help in return.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I know it boggles mine

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

And guess what. It's a circus and you are falling for their magic tricks. The guy may be a businessman but he's no different than the rest of them. He knows how to lie and pander and rally people behind him but when it comes down to it his loyalty is to his own self interests.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
But he wasn't lying was he?

Just the cold hard truth.
edit on 23-5-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

No one considers Rachel Maddow a legitimate source for anything.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

which of the facts are you disputing ?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

When wasn't he lying? He has been caught in hundreds of lies in the past few months. He recently is still saying that the Egypt Air crash is still no doubt a terrorist attack when nearly all evidence points to mechanical failures. He does not speak the cold hard truth. Those that believe him are nothing but blind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join