It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncharted 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just want to create a thread for this masterpiece of a game. So glad I spent the money on it. Does everyone else enjoy it?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

Check with Eriktheaweful mod. He's awesome on these subjects.
I plan to grab a copy this week.😊

Just doodling with JustCause 3😆

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

I remember back when I got Uncharted 1 on release day. I knew it was going to be a good game. Everyone else ignored it because it lacked a multiplayer component. But ever since the first game I stuck with it. Including the Golden Abyss (PS Vita).

I waited until 1 hour before the game went live in my state to download it online. And I must say...

I want to see Naughty Dog create a pirate game now.

Because that final battle? It left me wanting more. In fact I have replayed that final battle about 6 times now alone. That final battle is SO SIMPLE it is just... nerve racking! I honestly think Naughty Dog could create an overly simplified combat system for an actual pirate game using that simple method of blocking, and attacking. And honestly all they would have to do is this for it: Triangle and Circle blocks... Square and X hits. Depending on the direction of your analogue stick will determine what type of attack it will be. Simply left or right. And at different attacks you could hit left left right. or left right left. It would be so much fun if they did a pirate game with simple attacks. And you could learn new moves as you defeat other pirates. Change up your style.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just finished playing it! It kicks ass. Liked the pacing better and the de emphasis on shooting and gun fights. Exploring was more important. How gorgeous was driving that jeep through Madagascar.

Finally the ending was touching and sweet. Great ending.

Personally id live to see uncharted 5: salvage hunter or maybe uncharted 5: the Malaysian job?
edit on 24-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Also yeah. Naughty dog really needs to do a pirate game. Uncharted 4 was beautifully done.

new topics

top topics

join