It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the voting scam

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Exit polls exist, in part, to help verify the accuracy of the vote. Accuracy is important to me.

No, they don't. They exist to give some indication of the results earlier than people would otherwise have them.

Right. That indication assumes they are accurate reflections of the results. Say it how you want, but they have historically been used by news stations as accurate reflections of the vote...

...until the 2000 election in Florida, that is.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well it's 7 pages in and beat to death. What amazes me is the shear effort to tell people to shut up and take it as it is. Some have suggested reasonable solutions. And what is wrong with that? Not a damn thing. It is through the thoughts of us all that we accomplish something greater. There are some though that would really really like it if we crawl back into our caves and never changed a thing.

Statistics says that most people don't read past the first page. Very few people scroll. And if it's a picture the monkey brain tends to like that. But have you ever noticed more reasonable responses don't show up until the second or so into a forum. Well, before it devolves into attacks. Have you ever wondered why? Makes me wonder if there are people sitting poised to shut certain content down. Make you think your ideas are trash.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join