It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Spending Your Tax $$ On Researching A Bee Sting To the Penis! NICE!! (sarc.)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Multiple bee stings to the penis makes it grow. I recommend at least 3 stings.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How bad you reckon the economy would be if we hadn't put that directly back into the hands of grocery stores, landlords and utility companies?

LOL really.

50 YEARS over $22 trillion dollars!

And never in this entires nations history are there now more people, broke, and dependent upon government for their existence.

Golf Clap.

Ya know that's 'not' staying out of peoples lives. That is BIG GOVERNMENT.

What if the poor were able to offshore their funds like the ludicrously folks you're always schlepping for Neo?

According to the 14th amendment a person can put their cash anywhere they want, and the STATE has nothing to say about it.

The rich take money OUT of the economy ... at least Welfare is putting some back in.

No they aren't.

Welfare just keeps taking, and taking, and taking, and taking, without creating NEW wealth to replace the money they consume.

Contrast that with them bloody evil rich that are continually adding new money to the system.

See this little FACTOID.

45% of Americans
pay no federal income tax

Let's give another golf clap for the WELFARE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

"Here, hold my beer."

Are the words spoken before ANYONE ever gets stung by a bee on their privates.

And this is the same government people want to make bigger.

hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So why is it then they are telling me how much money I can have.

No one is telling you "how much money you can have". Taxes are taxes. The government takes them out regardless if it is small or large and they are ALWAYS a percentage of the total too. So there can never be a threshold of maximum money you can have. That is just showing a misunderstanding of math to push a bad partisan point.

How many guns I can own, How many rounds it can fire, and I can't even own one to begin with.

Who told you how many guns you can own? I've yet to see a bill limiting the total number of guns someone can buy (outside of banning their sale altogether to specific people).

Why is it that they should take over my healthcare?

No one has taken over your healthcare. You are still free to choose any private health insurance option you want. The only thing that is really different is that you have to buy health insurance now.

MY education?

The government has controlled education for a LONG time. Pretending like recent educational changes being a new thing for government is just dumb and uneducated

Telling people that have to be more 'environmentally' friendly' ?

Lol...
edit on 23-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Presumably you aren't a multibillionaire who made your fortune by destroying the planet, and the lives of countless other people.
So no, I don't think many liberals actually care how much money you have.

How is it different to private insurance companies? (Outside of being cheaper and not for-profit, I suppose.)
Actually, America's healthcare is AWFUL. It is a JOKE. Other countries LAUGH AT YOU. That is because your healthcare is too far right, not too far left.

I don't think liberals care about the education you were given, either. (Though a few probably think you should get a better one, even if they'd be wrong about that.)

Duh. Being environmentally friendly is one of the most important things of this millennium and the passed one, and we are FU*KING. UP. ROYALLY.
Besides, alternative energy sources are things that should be looked into regardless of whether climate change is real or not.

No, not really. I, at least, don't want influence your life outside of the parts of your life that will influence mine. Education? Guns? Environment? Healthcare? I don't know if you know this, but they're kinda important, and they affect everyone. (Especially the environment. It's also the mess that my generation will have to clean up, not yours.)

edit on 23/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So ... more diverting attention from the basic fact that Welfare puts money into the American economy and the ultra-rich you stump for take it out.

It's a basic fact, and you can't dispute it ... so you wail about guns, and social programs and taxes ...

How many mega-corporations paid no income tax last year Neo?

How many of those were ALSO the recipients of TRILLIONS of CORPORATE WELFARE???

I'm sure they have a 14th Amendment right to that too ... Corporate Welfare, no Taxes, yet, you're still whining that they're mistreated ...

I have no problem with the fact that you prefer to give your money to Wall Street, so get off my back about the money I give to Main Street.

BTW, the latter is PENNIES on the DOLLARS filling the Corporations coffers.

Rail on Neo! Yee haw! Ride that fake indignation pony into the dirt.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No one is telling you "how much money you can have". Taxes are taxes. The government takes them out regardless if it is small or large and they are ALWAYS a percentage of the total too. So there can never be a threshold of maximum money you can have. That is just showing a misunderstanding of math to push a bad partisan point.

Bull and crap.

Then why am i paying TRIPLE taxation ?

Pay the income tax.

PAy the medicare capital gains surtax.

PAy the medicare tax AGAIN.

The since I 'make too much ' money I have to pay another TAX called the 'alternative minimum tax.

Ya know that thing for people that have to pay MORE taxes because they made smarter decisions with their money, and even though they fell into a specific tax bracket.

I have to pay MORE.

Who told you how many guns you can own? I've yet to see a bill limiting the total number of guns someone can buy (outside of banning their sale altogether to specific people).

I suggest you READ the Gun Control Act of 1968, The NFA Act of 1934, The Brady Handgun 'Prevention Act' of 1993' and the 'Assault' Weapons ban of 1994.

All created by the 'small' government loving, staying out of peoples lives.

I especially like the Brady 'LAW' that created the first time Americans ever had to ask the STATE for permission to exercise their RIGHT.

No one has taken over your healthcare. You are still free to choose any private health insurance option you want. The only thing that is really different is that you have to buy health insurance now.

That's right!

BUY a corporate product or ELSE. Get taxed!

VIVA la liberte. VIVA staying out of the peoples lives.

The government has controlled education for a LONG time. Pretending like recent educational changes being a new thing for government is just dumb and uneducated

And last time I Checked intelligence was determined by how many of someone else's money was suppose to make them 'smart'.

When the reality the education system in this country is a JOKE.

Yeah LOL.

Because the LEFT WING is the most intrusive group of people in this country, but they sure do love to point the finer at the right.

Hell between ss,medicare,medicare,food stamps,education,healthcare,gun control,climate change.

Seem the party that was created by a slave owner still wants to be 'masters' of the universe.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How many mega-corporations paid no income tax last year Neo?

It would be nice if some people actually new what the hell they were talking about.

Double taxation occurs because corporations are considered separate legal entities from their shareholders. As such, corporations pay taxes on their annual earnings, just as individuals do. When corporations pay out dividends to shareholders, those dividend payments incur income-tax liabilities for the shareholders who receive them, even though the earnings that provided the cash to pay the dividends were already taxed at the corporate level. Read more: Double Taxation Definition | Investopedia www.investopedia.com... Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

So no, I don't think many liberals actually care how much money you have.

Then why are they always snipping about rich people ?

They are obsessed with it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

We don't snip about "rich people."
Not me, at least.

Oprah, for instance, is a rich person I couldn't really care less about. Leonardo DC is another (actually, I like Leo.)
Michael Jackson's issue was possible pedophilia, not his wealth.
Not George R. R. Martin. (Don't know how rich he is but must be decently wealthy.)
Not J. K. Rowling.

My beef is with people like the Kochs.
Like the Waltons.
Like Ron L. Hubbard.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Remember this: Capitalism as it stands in the US and many other countries on the planet is slavery, with chains made of debt and worry instead of iron and steel.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Because the LEFT WING is the most intrusive group of people in this country, but they sure do love to point the finer at the right.

Both of the wings are super intrusive. They're both part of the same obese, bloated, disgusting Eagle.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yes, wouldn't it be great if folks actually knew what they were talking about instead of posting nonsense and diversions?

Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Rates

Corporate share of federal tax revenue has dropped by two-thirds in 60 years — from 32% in 1952 to 10% in 2013.

General Electric, Boeing, Verizon and 23 other profitable Fortune 500 firms paid no federal income taxes from 2008 to 2012.

288 big and profitable Fortune 500 corporations paid an average effective federal tax rate of just 19.4% from 2008 to 2012.

Profitable corporations paid U.S. income taxes amounting to just 12.6% of worldwide income in 2010.

U.S. corporations dodge $90 billion a year in income taxes by shifting profits to subsidiaries — often no more than post office boxes — in tax havens.

U.S. corporations officially hold $2.1 trillion in profits offshore — much of it in tax havens — that have not yet been taxed here.

27 Giant Profitable Companies Paid NO Income Taxes - USA Today

1 in 5 big U.S. companies pay no federal income tax - CBS Newswatch

Etc.

Etc.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
a reply to: paxnatus

Exactly how does one get a bee sting in the penis? Doing a little skinny dipping? That hurts just thinking about it.
I wonder how much of this is use it or lose it funding prior to the end of the fiscal year, so they dust off some old grant proposals from the shelf and fund them.

Accidentally taking a leak on a ground hornets nest in the woods, I have seen it happen to a fellow marine in camp lejuene, he was air flown out of the field hanging out with his wang out and all.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

My beef is with people like the Kochs.

Not the Soros' eh.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Seriously? That's what you focus on? Yes, Soros too. Hillary Clinton. Obama if that makes you happy. You think I'm being partisan about this or something?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And the point is WHAT ?

Forget this ALREADY ?

45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

Can't really snip about corporation 'not' paying taxes when the majority of people are not 'paying' taxes.

Oh dear corporation 'don't' pay taxes.

A dive into GM’s filings with the Securities & Exchange Commission reveals that while the carmaker makes nearly all of its profits in the U.S., it pays virtually no U.S. federal, state or local taxes. The carmaker paid just $5 million in federal taxes last year, its SEC filings show. For its total federal, state and local bill, all in, it booked zero taxes, the filings show. Meantime, in 2015, GM paid more than $908 million in taxes to China, due to its profits from its joint ventures there, the filings show (see here:www.gm.com...).

www.foxbusiness.com...

edit on 23-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Bee sting to the penis???

Aye right, the only way some poor Bee is going to sting your tackle is if you are sticking it somewhere you should not Bee.

edit on 23-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Someone needs to call Peta.

People need to stop molesting bees.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And the point is WHAT ?

Forget this ALREADY ?

45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

Can't really snip about corporation 'not' paying taxes when the majority of people are not 'paying' taxes.

Oh dear corporation 'don't' pay taxes.

A dive into GM’s filings with the Securities & Exchange Commission reveals that while the carmaker makes nearly all of its profits in the U.S., it pays virtually no U.S. federal, state or local taxes. The carmaker paid just $5 million in federal taxes last year, its SEC filings show. For its total federal, state and local bill, all in, it booked zero taxes, the filings show. Meantime, in 2015, GM paid more than $908 million in taxes to China, due to its profits from its joint ventures there, the filings show (see here:www.gm.com...).

www.foxbusiness.com...

RIght. We've already established that you care about corporations, big banks and the ultra rich ... I care about normal people.

So?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join