It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Numerological Symbology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have almost finished correcting the meanings of the numerology within the Hebrew language, but the light 'things'' that are supposed to pass the knowledge are playing stupid f#$king games, that I can't be bothered playing with them any more. So until they stop, I will not touch it again for a while.

There is no real need anyway. Everything is as good as over in this world. No need to translate Bible texts, because soon there will be no such thing.

This is the 'generalised' version as it applies to the English language today. There are variations on one, two and three applying to POWER, FORCE and MOTION.

As well as variation in seven and eight.

The use of 7 to represent the scythe is flawed. I'm still trying to work out what it CORRECTLY applies to.

But as it stands, the following chart is correct.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Lucy, you need to 'splain this.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

If you are just getting bored you can get the 22 original arcana Tarot cards to reveal the meaning of psalm 119 and Revelation which have 22 sections.

You have to find the right card to start with though because there is an in numbered card to make it more difficult. No vowels in ancient Hebrew so 22 letters.

Tarot is the eGypsy Torah.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To be honest, I am having trouble working out what the OP is on about. Any ideas?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here ya go. Here is the Hebrew chart. 7 is 'through'.

By the way, I've been told there is actually 38 sections in Revelation. Apparently the Vatican has 26 of these.

Section 38, speaks of a group that I am assuming are someone like the 'lords' or 'parents', being "re-tested". It states (quote) "they will be put into a cast unlike the other casts. A cast which has a "un-centred energy distribution"".

Psalm 119

The astrological propagation of the aspects of time, are processes akin to our body and its consciousness

Something like that?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Can you post more information please

top topics

join