It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Knight Templar & The Holy Grail

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

especially the X with a check indicates he was a freemason himself.

Last lines XMY + XPO is a date, 1810, or a map reference, 770 / 1040, last Ferens is a way of writing Florence/Firense a town in Italy. Not a signature, a date reference in my opinion.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

Agree to disagree.
I can do that

Keep your hat ready. I want a video from you eating it, if it is found during our lifetimes.
I won't hold my breath, but my hat is always ready lol.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The holy grail has been found.

It's monoatomic gold or platinum powder that the Hebrews called manna.

The arc is what produces the manna which gives you the Sa-"power". Sa- manna became Shaman and Shem.

The grail and arc are codewords to misdirect people.

Moses was told to burn the golden calf and feed it to the Hebrews. It was a white powder when they ate it. Gold doesn't turn to powder from just fire.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I am a bit confused, Christ was not wealthy, the disciples. We're not wealthy.
Israel was heavily taxed by Rome, what's this holy grail.

Do you really think it's a cup of gold with a giant ruby, diamonds and other bling or a clay cup like every other Jewish home had

This holy grail is fantasy, some made up relic like the shroud of Turin to suck people who need idols into worshiping

So is the Bible. It's your idol. People who believe in a ressurected godman have no business shaming other people who are superstitious too just in a different way.

Textbook hypocrisy.

Catholicism, the Bible and its step brother Christianity are all tools for social control. Manipulation on a grand scale that you have been seduced by thinking that it makes you special and better than those damn thinking people who read the Bible to learn the mysteries of life and know that it is not a book made by God buy by humans to conceal sacred information in plain sight.

It is funny to see someone who actually believes that the Bible is history even though the Catholics and Jews both acknowledge that it is not put someone down for believing different.

But hey who needs the truth when you have faith.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan

Do you really think it's a cup of gold with a giant ruby, diamonds and other bling or a clay cup like every other Jewish home had

This holy grail is fantasy, some made up relic like the shroud of Turin to suck people who need idols into worshiping

So is the Bible. It's your idol. People who believe in a ressurected godman have no business shaming other people who are superstitious too just in a different way.

Textbook hypocrisy.

Catholicism, the Bible and its step brother Christianity are all tools for social control. Manipulation on a grand scale that you have been seduced by thinking that it makes you special and better than those damn thinking people who read the Bible to learn the mysteries of life and know that it is not a book made by God buy by humans to conceal sacred information in plain sight.

It is funny to see someone who actually believes that the Bible is history even though the Catholics and Jews both acknowledge that it is not put someone down for believing different.

Don't be silly, the bible is not my idol, the tv is
Just another obvious correction, the bible doesn't teach christians they are special, teaches them they are sinners
It's not hard to work out

Kinda like the holy grail, you infer we think we are valuable treasures when in fact we are clay cups valueless to the world

Still silly to think the Grail is some valuable treasure, it was probably just a fired clay cup

But hey, believe what you want, I don't know what it was
then neither do you unless you have amazing faith in your own beliefs

See that TD 79, that's how you make some people take note

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Textbook hypocrisy.

See that TD 79, that's how you make some people take note

Or make yourself look like a raving lunatic.

Meh. Whatever floats your ark.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No you definitely idolize the Bible. You think it contains the Word of God. You think it literally contains his spirit and believe every ridiculous word to be actual history.

Instead of actually looking for God you pretend with your imagination that you found him.

You can play word games and deny it but you worship someone who isn't real and are reading mythology as history.

Sounds like an Idol and fake god to me.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You might even be possessed because you are proud of being one of the most transparent and hypocritical things on earth. A Christian.

And you are also proud that you don't learn anything besides the bible which you miss the point of because you only read the surface. You don't desire wisdom just grace.

Kinda gives you license to be a *ouch* without caring because you are "saved."

People like you are dime a dozen. Anything as long as you don't have to think to much and get to pretend you know God, right?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I believe we haven't been told the truth about Columbus and I've read, some time ago, that his father-in-law was of some importance to either the Masons or Templars or both. I believe the New World was known, pre-Columbus, and that it's possible he knew where he was going.

But if some treasure were hidden away in the New World, specifically North America, then Columbus didn't know about it because he landed far far away from those locations already mentioned in this thread. The shortest route to North America from Europe is via Greenland and onto Canada. Columbus was nowhere near there.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You might even be possessed because you are proud of being one of the most transparent and hypocritical things on earth. A Christian.

And you are also proud that you don't learn anything besides the bible which you miss the point of because you only read the surface. You don't desire wisdom just grace.

Kinda gives you license to be a *ouch* without caring because you are "saved."

People like you are dime a dozen. Anything as long as you don't have to think to much and get to pretend you know God, right?

I may indeed be all those things you have suggested and I will be extra careful to avoid those very common Christian issues

How about the clay cup and or holy golden grail you seem to be considering valid.

Christ had to borrow a donkey, find a coin in a fish and He had access to such a grail, such wealth, sounds a bit strange.
Jesus denied wealth, lived like an itinerant preacher, loved people not money and you think He had access to a holy golden Grail

Just doesn't make any sense at all.

But hey, keep on attacking me, my faith, my faults, my wisdom thinking Christ had a clay fired cup instead of a golden grail that some people worship
edit on 23-5-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You are the least wise person on ATS and your comments are ignorant and you attack any faith that isn't Christian and use the word Gnostic to describe anyone who thinks differently than you.

I am not after your faith but I am after you because you are a faith bigot and proud of it. And you, like all fools, haven't a clue of your own diminished intellect and think as long as you go on the internet and display your indoctrinated mindset and kiss God's but that you are justified in all your moronic endeavors.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Almost forgot, the one most telling hint towards Columbus following the traditions of the Knights Templar:

What do you see on his sails?
edit on 30-5-2016 by Peeple because: typo

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

A Maltese cross. Was he a Knight Templar or a Knight of Malta?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Amongst the problems with your theory: The Holy Grail never existed. It was invented in the late 12th Century by Chretienne de Troyes as an allegorical maguffin. The Templars were disbanded because they were the first international bank, and their assets were purely monetary. There is no evidence that Columbus was doing anything other than looking for a shortcut, and he certainly never visited Oak Island, which is purported to be the burial place of pirate treasure.

Other than that....

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Fail.
This is the Maltese cross

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Fail.

Aye, and the Matese cross was carried by the Johannite Catholic Military Order, and remains the only surviving military order of the Catholic Church. The Johannites (named «Knights of Malta» today) were rivals of Knights Templar, and were more hostile to the local inhabitants in the Holy Land than the Templars who traded and used diplomacy in a much wider scale.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Fail.

Setting aside that the image is a later painting and not drawn from life, there is nothing to conclude from it anyway:

The cross pattée is sometimes associated with another Crusader order, the Knights Templar, though as with the Teutonic Knights, it was not used consistently. The Templars did adopt a red cross on their white robes in 1147,[3] but there was no specific style designated, and different Templars used different versions of the cross. The cross pattée was by no means their official symbol. Some modern Freemason organizations do use the cross pattée in an official way, and this use occasionally causes confusion as to which version was used by the medieval order of Knights Templar

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Are you trying to prove my point? The Templars traditions got adopted by the Freemasons. I never said I know what the grail is, did I? Could just as well have been any kind of treasure, or the Arc. And if you read the whole thread you'd see that it was more about the Freemasons founding New Jerusalem in the states, after the "Grail" was hidden in Britain.

The search for the vessel became the principal quest of the knights of King Arthur. It was believed to be kept in a mysterious castle surrounded by a wasteland and guarded by a custodian called the Fisher King, who suffered from a wound that would not heal. His recovery and the renewal of the blighted lands depended upon the successful completion of the quest. Equally, the self-realisation of the questing knight was assured by finding the Grail. The magical properties attributed to the Holy Grail have been plausibly traced to the magic vessels of Celtic myth that satisfied the tastes and needs of all who ate and drank from them.
The Holy Grail first appears in a written text in Chrétien de Troyes's Old French verse romance, the Conte del Graal ('Story of the Grail'), or Perceval, of c.1180.

bl.co.uk
But I really enjoy your contribution, even though I'm not enirely sure what your point is.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Are you trying to prove my point? The Templars traditions got adopted by the Freemasons. I never said I know what the grail is, did I? Could just as well have been any kind of treasure, or the Arc. And if you read the whole thread you'd see that it was more about the Freemasons founding New Jerusalem in the states, after the "Grail" was hidden in Britain.

The history of Freemasonry is obscure, neither is it an homogeneous organization. Certainly, many of America's Founding Fathers were Freemasons and incorporated Freemasonic principles into the Constitution, but it is unlikely that the colonization of North America was planned before it was even discovered.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If you have the time, watch this:

It's pretty cool, even if you're not buying it, you won't regret it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join