It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent ISIS Bombing Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So I was looking around for some video of the push towards retaking Fallujah from ISIS and came across this video that was released by the coalition. What was of interest to me was not really the airstrike but the quality of the footage from the presumable drone lurking overhead. The footage appears similar to some I have seen from the Wraith, anyone think so as well? Has the optics quality of the non-stealthy platforms come up to par with the black stealth ones?

edit on 23-5-2016 by Bfirez because: fixed title

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bfirez

wonder how many innocent people died in that strike

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

That entire building literally just turned to dust. What did they hit that thing with?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Probably either a GBU-31, or GBU-32. The -31 is a 2,000 pound bomb, and the -32 is a 1,000 pound bomb.
edit on 5/23/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: In4ormant

Probably either a GBU-31, or GBU-32. The -31 is a 2,000 pound bomb, and the -32 is a 1,000 pound bomb.

I can't tell the scale of the building very well but that's a ton (literally) of damage. Impact looked like it could've taken out a building twice that size.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Yeah, you may want to rephrase your worry into wonder how many innocent people ISIS packs into their high value military targets as human shields. Standard terror tactic that makes a liberal's heart bleed with unwavering support.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I doubt they are innocent as far as the perps in suits and the depopulation believers go.

Its been long known that war is one of the most effective population control mechanisms there is. Mind you, vaccines may well take the lead in perhaps less than a decade.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Yeah, you may want to rephrase your worry into wonder how many innocent people ISIS packs into their high value military targets as human shields. Standard terror tactic that makes a liberal's heart bleed with unwavering support.

I agree

And I think that was a glorious explosion
I tried to to see if there were any bodies flipping up through the air (like the Mossad video that shows a stake out on a muslim bomb factory, music was "It's raining men Hallelujah!"

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Didn't you know? bombs never kill innocent people, only cops do.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What was the secondary explosion from?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Since the size of the explosion was much smaller than the initial bomb that created the first explosion, I'm guessing it was a secondary explosion caused by something the Da'esh fighters had stored inside.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That video is clearly fake. The building collapsed from planted demo charges, but they want everyone to think that the US brought it down. Stop suppressing the truth.

Blech. That was hard to type.

The secondary is odd in that it isn't a fireball, but more like a pressure explosion. Not sure if there was an underground complex that rebounded after the building began to collapse. The TV camera on that drone is quite nice.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Iraq

- Near Fallujah, four airstrikes struck four ISIL tactical units, two ISIL fighting positions, destroying an ISIL IED and an ISIL heavy machine gun.

- Near Mosul, five airstrikes struck an ISIL checkpoint, destroying four ISIL heavy machine guns, three ISIL buildings, two ISIL excavators and an ISIL armored vehicle.

- Near Ramadi, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL fighting position.

- Near Tal Afar, an airstrike destroyed an ISIL culvert.

Airstrike assessments are based on initial reports. All aircraft returned to base safely.

www.centcom.mil...

No word on aircraft used or munitions.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

That entire building literally just turned to dust. What did they hit that thing with?

Freedom. That's what.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Definitely lol, still I'm disappointed no one has commented on my original question about the platform filming the strike!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It looked to my like a salvo of 2 bombs but don't know if that's SOP for LGBs although the second explosion does seem to billow black smoke.

Regarding the footage, it actually looked like the youtube vids of a go pro on a small drone, I am not suggesting it is, but if that is from a medium or high altitude asset then it is a phenomenal camera, seemed like if was only a few hundred feet away from the action.

Looks like allans snack bar is filling up, the imaginary virgin maker will be in overtime.
edit on 23 5 2016 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

No way that was filmed by a gopro. From the angle it looks to be filmed by either a medium or a high altitude drone with incredible resolution compared to other drone footage

new topics

top topics

join