It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ: The devil is already in control, but "The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand" (NWO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Jesus said the the devil was the prince of the world and that as Christ ascended to Heaven, Christ is now drawing/guiding mankind closer to Him. (John 12:31-32).

Jesus went around telling people that "The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand", and told his disciples to teach the same. "The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand", not the devil.

There will be Order (Christ) from chaos (devil).

Jesus says that the devil was a liar and murderer from the beginning and his children (followers) do his will. Chaos and wars are of the devil.

Unity through Charity is of Christ.

Christ says that no kingdom divided against itself will last forever so the devil has his end.

The Heavenly Kingdom cannot be divided and The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! This means the entire Earth will become united eventually. The Earth was formed as one planet not divided.

The Law is Compassion, that you do unto others as you would have them do unto you (Matthew 7:12).

The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand.

Order (Christ Law/Charity/Generosity) from chaos (devil/wars/killing/division).

The old world order is full of greed, division, and wars and with advanced technology the greed will get worse. The New World of The Kingdom of Heaven at hand will be of Love which is The Divine Law (Matthew 7:12) and Unity since a Kingdom divided cannot stand.
edit on 22-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

This means the entire Earth will become united eventually. The Earth was formed as one planet not divided.

Never gonna happen my friend...

Our species is too stupid... Too selfish/self oriented

We will destroy ourselves before we unite as one species...

Perhaps if one day some alien species pops onto the scene, we might have a reason to "unite"

But as it stands... NEVER... Ever gonna happen

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Sooooo...Jesus = good, Devil = bad. Got it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Been hearing that for nigh on 2,000 years now?
This time it's for real?
edit on 5/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
arpgme

But as a disciple of Our Lady Chaos, Eris Kallisti Discordia, where does that leave me? 😯

Oh well, guess I'll just go gamble. 😈
edit on Cam12Monday0120160731Mon, 23 May 2016 00:01:07 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: Eris deliver me from typos

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Been hearing that for nigh on 2,000 years now?
This time it's for real?

Not that it'll mean anything to you, my friend.

"2 Peter 3

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 5 For [a]when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance."

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I believe this order is coming, but it will get super ugly before that order comes.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
From my point of view:

On one level it was true for the time before and all time after this.

For individual souls the light/chi is available. But that do not mean humanity as a whole is at the stage yet to remove duality parasitic schemes and become mutualistic.

Still playing around with the power pyramid.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I believe this order is coming, but it will get super ugly before that order comes.

Kinda insane some people is still trying to whitewash Corporatism/Fascism since it is the smiling version not the Nazi like. Kinda shows how little humanity learned from history.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Isiah 45:17
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

It is God who says he created evil. I never once saw any scriptures saying Satan caused a war. I have seen plenty of them saying god started wars.

Good thing it's all stories.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It has always been for real. Jesus was a piece of Heaven on Earth, having compassion on the multitudes, teaching others to have compassion, healing the sick and feeding the hungry.

Jesus asks us to have this Love/Charity that he has so that we will also be a piece of Heaven on Earth as we live through the same Spirit of Love (Christ).

Although wars happened and leaders preaching arrogance and a lack of compassion happened (and sometimes still happens) , Christ taught that The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, he was able to see beyond the negativity. This is Good News (Gospel), not bad news.

edit on 23-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

It is God who says he created evil. I never once saw any scriptures saying Satan caused a war. I have seen plenty of them saying god started wars.

Of course He 'created' darkness. Of course he 'created' evil.

Just like 'cold' isn't a thing..it's merely the absence of heat. Darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of goodness/love.

Both exist in the absence of God.

They're by products of the creation of a Universe where there are no one ended sticks.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Sure it is. Yet the same God he represents also ordered the slaughter of millions of the tribes he didn't like.

He also said he came not to bring peace but to bring division. Where there are five in one household there will be 3 against 2.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyAnswer

They also exist in his alleged presence. Sodom and Gomorrah was an evil act. Lot was going to let his daughters become meat for the town folk ( they would have been no older than 12 because they weren't married). God instead of showing himself to the people of the cities decides to kill them all men, women and children. And then turns lots wife into a pile of salt for looking. Yeah what a good one who only does good thing .

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Matthew 7:12-14 King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

a reply to: TheOnlyAnswer

Absolutely! Jesus teaches that there is the path of Life and the path of destruction and that we get to choose which path we'll walk. It's not The Merciful Heavenly Father's fault if people choose to act without Compassion and end up hurting themselves and others.]
edit on 23-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyAnswer

Of course He 'created' darkness. Of course he 'created' evil.

Just like 'cold' isn't a thing..it's merely the absence of heat. Darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of goodness/love.

Both exist in the absence of God.

They're by products of the creation of a Universe where there are no one ended sticks.
Nicely stated.
This makes perfect sense to me, I think that hell is cutting oneself off from God and God is the absolute divine form of love... there is none higher.
Thank you!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Sure it is. Yet the same God he represents also ordered the slaughter of millions of the tribes he didn't like.

He also said he came not to bring peace but to bring division. Where there are five in one household there will be 3 against 2.

After nearly a half century of biding his time and staying His hand while sending prophets to tell them to evacuate the land. Tribes that participated in idolatry, child sacrifice, murder, etc..things way worse than what we see ISIS doing today in the Middle East.

I don't think we, as civilized societies, would allow ISIS to continue on for 400 years without some sort of attempt to stop them. Would we humans be wrong to take that action?

It's easy for a person to sit back in their barcalounger, read words on a page, and pretend they know what it was like thousands of years ago and pass judgement...what was and wasn't permissible for the Creator of the Universe.

edit on 23-5-2016 by TheOnlyAnswer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Where in the Bible and who did the devil murder? Seems the mass murder of societies was from an angry jealous one..

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

This means the entire Earth will become united eventually. The Earth was formed as one planet not divided.

Never gonna happen my friend...

Our species is too stupid... Too selfish/self oriented

We will destroy ourselves before we unite as one species...

Perhaps if one day some alien species pops onto the scene, we might have a reason to "unite"

But as it stands... NEVER... Ever gonna happen

I think the point was, is to come under Christ not by human endeavor

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
The Heavenly Kingdom cannot be divided and The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! This means the entire Earth will become united eventually. The Earth was formed as one planet not divided.

Its been about 2k years...stuck in traffic?

Anyhow, probably would have been a good idea to you know, not break up the world to begin with (the whole tower incident..lets not bring that up I guess, I guess even god is only human and makes some mistakes, I digress).

Isn't the whole united earth / nwo thing the thing bible folks rally against?

Anyhow, looking forward to it. does that mean I dont need a visa to visit other lands? Thats a bonus. Wait..does that mean red light districts will go away? because..thats sort of a draw!
bleh...the world will look like a Afghanistan village

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join