It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autogynephilia: The Elephant in the Transgender Bathroom

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: PeterH

Apparently your unaware of a subject called ethics. It falls under philosophy. Thats an academic disciplines older than Christianity. In that discipline you debate and consider morality based in reason. In religion you do it because it says so in many cases without the dialogue and without thought. Some religions are better than others at giving methodology but most of these southern states (I live in) have a lowbrow version of Christianity. Most people I bring up say Aquinas, Anselm, Basil etc have no idea what I am talking about.

That actually is neither here nor there.

Just because religion is false and doesn't live up to Bible standards, doesn't give you the excuse to be immoral.

And just because those hypocrites don't follow the teaching, doesn't mean the teaching isn't good.

And ethics are ethics, it has nothing to do with Christianity. It has to do with the way we were made, since the very beginning.

Really? That is no excuse what-so-ever.
edit on 23-5-2016 by PeterH because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Ten states have added protections for transgendered people to use the bathroom they identify with, some as early as 2001 and none of them have seen an increase of sexual assault in bathrooms.

1) Wait till it's nationalized

2) photos and video in the hands of pervs on the Dark Web cant be traced properly to begin with.

3) the margin of error is probably higher than the study group itself....ZERO POINT THREE PERCENT.

It is basically nationalized. Most corps and schools gov (you know the people who actually deal with people)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Oh I see, 7 million people (pop. of MA) isn't enough people to make an inference from? No increased sexual assault in bathrooms since 2012 when the public accommodation law changed to include transgendered people... that's based off crime stats by the way, not studies or surveys.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Oh I see, 7 million people (pop. of MA) isn't enough people to make an inference from? No increased sexual assault in bathrooms since 2012 when the public accommodation law changed to include transgendered people... that's based off crime stats by the way, not studies or surveys.

As a victim of sexual abuse, and knowing many others who are as well. This means very little. In fact I have come to understand that sexual abuse is so common in American culture, that if you have not been abused you are not normal.

So what is normal?

Is immoral normal? And good abnormal?

And the people who are immoral...who want to be normal. Aren't they the ones pushing that good people are bad?

Is that excrement pure in their eyes? While they have not been washed from their own filth?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

are you going to answer my question pertaining to you essentially calling me a child rapist?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterH

Apparently your unaware of a subject called ethics. It falls under philosophy. Thats an academic disciplines older than Christianity. In that discipline you debate and consider morality based in reason. In religion you do it because it says so in many cases without the dialogue and without thought. Some religions are better than others at giving methodology but most of these southern states (I live in) have a lowbrow version of Christianity. Most people I bring up say Aquinas, Anselm, Basil etc have no idea what I am talking about.

That actually is neither here nor there.

Just because religion is false and doesn't live up to Bible standards, doesn't give you the excuse to be immoral.

And just because those hypocrites don't follow the teaching, doesn't mean the teaching isn't good.

And ethics are ethics, it has nothing to do with Christianity. It has to do with the way we were made, since the very beginning.

Really? That is no excuse what-so-ever.

Well that's just it we weren't made. We evolved. As we evolved so did our mind. Evolutionary psychology is very interesting.

As far as ethics that is something we create to have a good and working society. A very important premise of that is personal liberty. Those morals are discussed extensively by the empericists and realists and it leads directly to the constitution and Bill of rights.

Homosexuality and transgender issues are cultural religious dogma/morality. It doesn't hold up to tougher scrutiny than God said so.

This is from a strait white man with three kids so I have no dog in the fight other than the kids I have coached and taught over the years

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Actually you have the spirit that permeates society. You have been lead to believe we are animals, so you imagine these things.

It is only logical.

You don't know though, you are the one that has been blinded and are in darkness. And all of your logical thoughts are based on darkness and lies.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I'm sorry that you were abused, I understand why you feel as you do. I hope someday you are able to see that reality doesn't reflect your fears.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

are you going to answer my question pertaining to you essentially calling me a child rapist?

What question. I didn't call you anything. Just wondering if you read any Freud? Or what it may mean that the first thing you think of is Ms doubtfire hanging out in bathrooms preying on kids. It could be you just have no expireince with trans people and your afraid of the unknown.
edit on 23-5-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What question. I didn't call you anything. Just wondering if you read any Freud? Or what it may mean that the first thing you think of is Ms doubtfire hanging out in bathrooms preting on kids. It could be you just have no experience with teams people and your afraid of the unknown.

This is good dialog. Because I discerned you as a sexual deviant, and perhaps a child abuser yourself luthier. I have discerned this about many many people on ATS.

Most of the people that are for the erosion of human morality in society are sexual deviants.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I don't think so.

Maybe you should read Plato's the Cave.

I think your still chained to the wall.

Christianity can be beautiful with the right teacher. I had to study theology to get a philosophy degree.

Number one Tennant of Christianity. The one you and so many abuse. It's not your place to judge. It's Gods.

Maybe refer to the wheat and weeds parable

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
All I know is that the bathroom I use has urinals...that means it'd probably behoove you to have a penis in that room... vaginas and urinals don't typically work well together...

A2D

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What question. I didn't call you anything. Just wondering if you read any Freud? Or what it may mean that the first thing you think of is Ms doubtfire hanging out in bathrooms preting on kids. It could be you just have no experience with teams people and your afraid of the unknown.

This is good dialog. Because I discerned you as a sexual deviant, and perhaps a child abuser yourself luthier. I have discerned this about many many people on ATS.

Most of the people that are for the erosion of human morality in society are sexual deviants.

Or maybe you think everyone is a sexual deviant because you have unresolved issues.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
All I know is that the bathroom I use has urinals...that means it'd probably behoove you to have a penis in that room... vaginas and urinals don't typically work well together...

A2D

They don't have a place to poop? Do you do that in the urinal?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I don't think so.

Christianity can be beautiful with the right teacher. I had to study theology to get a philosophy degree.

Number one Tennant of Christianity. The one you and so many abuse. It's not your place to judge. It's Gods.

Plato is human philosophy. And getting a degree in it does not make you wise.

The parable of the wheat and the weeds has to do with Jesus and Satan.

Jesus while on earth sowed the wheat, the children of the kingdom.

When he died and went to heaven, the enemy, Satan the Devil, came and sowed weeds among the wheat. When the attentands saw this they asked the master if they should uproot the weeds. But the master said, no, that no wheat may be gathered with them. Wait until the harvest and then send forth the harvesters, and then bind the weeds and burn them, and gather the wheat into the storehouse.

The wheat were true Christians. The enemy was Satan. The weeds? False Christians, when Satan corrupted Christianity after the 1st century and their was an apostasy, or a turning away from the truth.

The harvest is the conclusion of the system of things. And the harvesters are the angels.

So during the last days, Jesus would pull his people out of false Christianity, Christendom, into true worship where they can all worship together.

The weeds, false, imitation christians will soon be gathered together and burned in the fire. While the wheat will be drawn into everlasting life.

This parable has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

But if you like, you with your degree.

I can teach you what it really means.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I don't think so.

When he died and went to heaven, the enemy, Satan the Devil, came and sowed weeds among the wheat. When the attentands saw this they asked the master if they should uproot the weeds. But the master said, no, that no wheat may be gathered with them. Wait until the harvest and then send forth the harvesters, and then bind the weeds and burn them, and gather the wheat into the storehouse.

The wheat were true Christians. The enemy was Satan. The weeds? False Christians, when Satan corrupted Christianity after the 1st century and their was an apostasy, or a turning away from the truth.

The harvest is the conclusion of the system of things. And the harvesters are the angels.

So during the last days, Jesus would pull his people out of false Christianity, Christendom, into true worship where they can all worship together.

The weeds, false, imitation christians will soon be gathered together and burned in the fire. While the wheat will be drawn into everlasting life.

Oh I know what it means.

It means its not your place to judge. What it is saying is not to kill nonbelievers in a nutshell.

I wouldn't want to learn anything from you. You use ad hominem attacks at the drop of hat. Which means you can't control your emotions. Something you should work on if you want to be a halfway decent debater.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I don't think so.

Oh I know what it means.

It means its not your place to judge. What it is saying is not to kill nonbelievers in a nutshell.

I wouldn't want to learn anything from you. You use ad hominem attacks at the drop of hat. Which means you can't control your emotions. Something you should work on if you want to be a halfway decent debater.

Perhaps, to a certain extent. What it means is that God is the judge in that context.

But it has more to do with a prophecy about what was to happen between the end of the 1st century C. E. and today, when we entered into the "time of the end" when the harvest work would be done.

Many scoff and say that because Christendom is false God is false. But they don't realize that this parable given by Jesus foretold all things since long ago.

It is also proof that his prophecy is coming true.

And it is also a very strict warning. If I judged you as something you are not, I apologize.

Nevertheless, there is one that is coming that will judge and he can read the heart, and he knows your deeds and your conduct.

No one will escape his judgement.

No one. Not even people who pat themselves on the back for the badness and perversions they imagine are good and right.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I don't think so.

Oh I know what it means.

Perhaps, to a certain extent. What it means is that God is the judge in that context.

But it has more to do with a prophecy about what was to happen between the end of the 1st century C. E. and today, when we entered into the "time of the end" when the harvest work would be done.

Many scoff and say that because Christendom is false God is false. But they don't realize that this parable given by Jesus foretold all things since long ago.

And it is also a very strict warning. If I judged you as something you are not, I apologize.

Nevertheless, there is one that is coming that will judge and he can read the heart, and he knows your deeds and your conduct.

No one. Not even people who pat themselves on the back for the badness and perversions they imagine are good and right.

Thats fine for you to believe but there were far worse times in history. I think the Spanish Inquisition was the height of false believers.

I am a Diest but if a God exists that will judge me I think helping kids who are bullied and teaching them self defence and confidence is going to get some good marks. Even if the kids were trans or gay. I don't have to be a "sexual deviant" to be empathic. I don't have to try and brainwash kids to believe what I believe either to save them.

I coach judo and wrestling and provide antibullying workshops on posture, language, and self defense.

So I get to see first hand what Christians really adhere to the wheat and weeds parable or the ones who take it on themselves to do the weeding out. Usually the beatings are done by uber religious kids. True story a pastors kid nearly blinded one of the kids I worked with.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Keeping the above in mind, it's difficult not to see your thread as an attempt to demonise transgendered individuals as a whole, ignoring that there are other variables that influence crimes taking place.

I'm sorry you see it that way, because I made every effort to qualify my statements appropriately for the very purpose of distinguishing between the two different types of male to female transgenders/transsexuals, as well as to note the various degrees and extents one might be autogynephilic, and the progressive nature of autogynephilia...

All of which by definition indicates that none of this can be applied to "transgendered individuals as a whole," much less for the sole purpose to demonize. Likewise, I would have to say that previous discussions have been guilty of the same-but-opposite, trying to glorify all transgendered individuals as a whole, with little regard for their differences -- including in regards to their propensity to violence -- which is infact one of the those "other variables that influence crimes taking place." I have to say that I don't think I'm the one looking at it in absolute black-and-white terms... I'm the one introducing the shades of gray.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I don't think so.

Oh I know what it means.

Thats fine for you to believe but there were far worse times in history. I think the Spanish Inquisition was the height of false believers.

I am a Diest but if a God exists that will judge me I think helping kids who are bullied and teaching them self defence and confidence is going to get some good marks. Even if the kids were trans or gay. I don't have to be a "sexual deviant" to be empathic. I don't have to try and brainwash kids to believe what I believe either to save them.

I coach judo and wrestling and provide antibullying workshops on posture, language, and self defense.

So I get to see first hand what Christians really adhere to the wheat and weeds parable or the ones who take it on themselves to do the weeding out. Usually the beatings are done by uber religious kids. True story a pastors kid nearly blinded one of the kids I worked with.

He will judge us all the same. He will judge you on the same criteria he judges them. And on the same he judges me. He is a just judge. And there is no partiality with him.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join