It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autogynephilia: The Elephant in the Transgender Bathroom

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
So once again why is this more about male to female then female to male?

Do females to males use the mens room often?

Because autogynephiles are born male, not female.

And because statistically speaking males -- of all genders and sexual orientations -- are the predominant predators in society.

I see, but we do not hear much stink about female to male,

By the way I read an article yesterday that said female sex offenders were becoming more and more common.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It's more that they are finding ways of getting info from victims. The 96 percent was from a study in 99 and it clearly says most people abused by woman do not report it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

It's more that they are finding ways of getting info from victims. The 96 percent was from a study in 99 and it clearly says most people abused by woman do not report it.

OH, Interesting, as a victim of child sex abuse, I have noticed people wonder why we never come forward, I never told anyone until my late twenties, and then only my mom, it was years later that I told a few others, and I wish I hadn't

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

By the way I read an article yesterday that said female sex abusers were becoming more and more common.

I read about that in my research as well, both in the general population and within the transgender/transsexual population. I did not read enough about it to form an opinion myself. Others attributed the increase to various factors, including an increase in reporting, the use of male hormones by women to male trans, and even the confusion caused by reporting crimes commited by male to female trans individuals as committed by "women." I'm not sure what the underlying causes are for the increase, but I expect it's a combination of factors, not just one.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Life isn't a safe space, your own home complete with alarms and guns cannot guarantee a person won't be sexually assaulted in their home. I haven't looked but there's probably a higher percentage of sexual assaults in the home than in public bathrooms.

The tone of your OP combined with your refusal to accept the fact that AGP is discredited tells me that you are only interested in painting transgendered people as dangerous and deviant.

Lack of increase in sexual assaults shows that letting trans people decide where to pee didn't increase crimes in bathrooms... in fact it probably lowered crimes in bathrooms because trans people were the most vulnerable in public bathrooms to begin with.

I'm just a liberty lovin' cisgendered mom unwilling to trample the rights of others because of irrational fears.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

By the way I read an article yesterday that said female sex abusers were becoming more and more common.

I read about that in my research as well, both in the general population and within the transgender/transsexual population. I did not read enough about it to form an opinion myself. Others attributed the increase to various factors, including an increase in reporting, the use of male hormones by women to male trans, and even the confusion caused by reporting crimes commited by male to female trans individuals as committed by "women." I'm not sure what the underlying causes are for the increase, but I expect it's a combination of factors, not just one.

You could just read the study you used from 1999 or read what experts say but mwh why bother.

Guess why rape increased in Sweden? It wasn't just the refugees it was the entire system of recording rape. What is classified as rape. Get it?

So in Sweden if your drunk and someone takes you it doesn't count against you in court. In the US rapists get off a conviction all the time when alcohol us involved.

Also purely from a math standpoint the population of trans males is simply not available to make any substantial increases in numbers.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Awesome post! Lots of information I'll be reading for days. It is well know, as much as they try to hide it, but the transgender hide quite a few truths out of "fear" that we wouldn't like it. But keeping truths from the majority is worse because then we don't trust them at all.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I was thinking, there are a few open male to female transgenders on the forum, but I don't think I have ever talked or read a post by a female to male on ATS.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Dude...don't let anyone know I'm telling you this...but...the transgender super heros here on ATS don't care about facts. Whatever they choose to believe is their facts as are emotional outbursts and (ha-ha) claiming that people can actually change their sex.

Obviously you're free to experiment with these individuals, but they will follow the standard pattern. They call their "friends" over to the thread in hopes to over power the poster. They act like they care about facts but quickly resort to their disturbed emotions and then name calling. No...they will never prove the facts wrong, but they will ignore them. I believe they do so to fill the thread with so much BS that people don't learn from the facts, links, etc. This somehow makes them feel like they succeeded.

You know...deny the facts long enough and people start believing it kinda thing. Any way, Good luck!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Life isn't a safe space, your own home complete with alarms and guns cannot guarantee a person won't be sexually assaulted in their home. I haven't looked but there's probably a higher percentage of sexual assaults in the home than in public bathrooms.

Of course. But we don't throw ourselves into known dangerous situations... we still lock our doors and install alarms and take other reasonable precautions for reasonable threats, don't we? This should be no different.

The tone of your OP combined with your refusal to accept the fact that AGP is discredited tells me that you are only interested in painting transgendered people as dangerous and deviant.

Okay. Perspective is everything... but think what you will.

Lack of increase in sexual assaults shows that letting trans people decide where to pee didn't increase crimes in bathrooms... in fact it probably lowered crimes in bathrooms because trans people were the most vulnerable in public bathrooms to begin with.

No, actually, it doesn't necessarily. In fact, as pointed out, decrminalizing anything necessarily means there will be no increase in that "crime" because it is no longer a crime and is no longer reported as a crime. Duh.

I'm just a liberty lovin' cisgendered mom unwilling to trample the rights of others because of irrational fears.

But quite willing to ignore very real and rational fears in order to elevate the "rights" of some over "others." I accept that as your intention, but I dispute the reality.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That is one heck of propaganda piece my friend, fans of lies attacking anyone who does not follow what you posted, good job on keeping bigots alive and well.

Must be sad hating people that do not affect your way of life, you should have been born in the 50s, you would have loved it, you wouldn't of needed to hide behind anything, you could have openly been a bigot.

edit on 23-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sexual assault is still a crime whether allowing 'men' into women's bathrooms is allowed or not. Duh indeed.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I won't tell (wink wink!)...

As frustrating as it is, I believe it serves a valuable purpose, educating and informing us all... in direct proportion with our own nature and inclinations. Deny ignorance and all that!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20761385]neo96

Well can you explain to me how 'fake boobs' affirm ones gender ?

They are fake after all.

Well, my fake boobs still turn on my husband, which causes him to "flaunt/affirm his gender." Does that work?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

OP doesn't care about transgender folks being assaulted in public bathrooms. OP only cares about crimes against cisgender people.

"Only one person being assaulted in a public bathroom is one too many" applies only to cisgender people, according to the OP.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Sexual assault is still a crime whether allowing 'men' into women's bathrooms is allowed or not. Duh indeed.

Sexual offenses are not confined to sexual assaults.

Prior to forcing men into women's bathrooms, a man flashing his manly parts would be a "flasher" and guilty of exposing himself... once men were forced into bathrooms, he is free to let it peek and poke at will... no crime, hence no "increase" in crime.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Flashing is still a crime.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

This piece has some serious flaws and major fallacies not all based on facts or science.

The OP author has no response for anything o write because it's pretty hard to refute he has completely mis used this diagnosis and is totally confused what it means in the actual science and study of psychology.

I'll say it again.

Autogenephillia is a small group of people some of which coincide with transgender relationships and community. Others not. The entire understanding of this fetish is completely misrepresented here.

Not only is the distinction actual transition but the theory of autogenyphelia is very much scrutinized by its lack of credible studies. The author of theory himself completely avoided using controls. The only outcome was a positive. A false positive. His study based in Toronto is not accepted as evidence by the field.

If a autogynaphile transitions they loose the fetish. If they take hormones (which block testosterone) they loose the fetish. This is a sub issue, a distraction, and doesn't hold when the logic is applied to any group.

It becomes obvious this isn't about children but the freaks people don't want to see.

Your child is much more likely to get abused in daycare or Sunday school by actual stats. Those positions attract pedaphiles.

Sexual repression thrown in with the very religious and it's a very bad recipee. Those are stats.

Yet I don't see anyone concerned about priests, caregivers, teachers, or clergy of any kind using restooms or being alone with kids.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Im a middle aged ,5-10, fat,balding ,hetero, whit male, but I identify as a 20 year old black gay midget with hair.

Or how about I identify as a 75 year old Native American, can I now retire and get Native American benefits?

What a joke this has become.

Look I get it transgenders just want to be accepted and treated like everyone else, dammit thats what we all want.

So how is your plight any different from the plight of everyone else just trying to make it and be accepted? Were treated different because were black, or Jewish, or christian or Muslim or gay or fat or poor or transgender.

We all just want to be accepted so stop crying, and pee at home.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join