It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New rash of child accidental shootings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

what regulation did the second amendment allow then?

In accordance with the whole of the Constitution, any which a state goverment deems lawful as long as it does not confict with federal authority or the judgement of the Court.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I do think that claims that the 2nd amendment says that there should be no regulation are absurd.

I completely agree.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: introvert

You can't amend an amendment but it seemed that you were talking about defining "militia". As far as I'm concerned the Constitution did that. And explicitly stated the governing authorities of that militia. The National Guard is precisely that militia.

Lest I be misconstrued, I am not necessarily in favor of the banning of private gun ownership. I do think that claims that the 2nd amendment says that there should be no regulation are absurd.
This new bullet button law in California effects me. I do have a 1911 45, Its a stainless Ultra carrie 2. It cost $1300.00 , they want to call it an assault weapon. and all hunting rifles as well that have a clip. They need to go after ciminals and leave law abiding citizens alone, before making criminals out of family men with no criminal records.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

what regulation did the second amendment allow then?

In accordance with the whole of the Constitution, any which a state goverment deems lawful as long as it does not confict with federal authority or the judgement of the Court.
Unless the Fed goes Rogue

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

This new bullet button law in California effects me.
I am not versed on that law but new laws tend to have effects that non-existent laws did not.

It cost $1300.00
Painful, but not relevant.

They need to go after ciminals and leave law abiding citizens alone, before making criminals out of family men with no criminal records.
Yeah, well. It can be hard to separate the two sometimes. But how would this law make you a criminal?

edit on 5/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I love precision equipment

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It might be wise to go after the perpatrators instead

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I appreciate a well engineered and built machine of any sort. That doesn't mean that everyone should own one. Does it?

But that's off topic. Tell me how this new law makes you a criminal. Which, I guess, is sort of off topic too.

edit on 5/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage In fact we should attack and devestate all nations that have WMD or..... LOL... Look at our track record Bro. We are puting nations to ruin. We are wasting civillians worldwide, and disarming our own law abiding citizens. Somethings wrong with that picture. You voiting for Berine or Hilda> Ill likely not vote this year for anyone/ Ive knda started to like you Bro. ( Old Boy)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Is this really a problem?
-Or do more kids get injured on scooters and tipping tv's

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

And another one this past Saturday Five Year Old Shoots and Kills Self While Playing With Gun

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well, you know what? My house, my rules.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join