It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREXIT: the full movie. Why England MUST vote to leave the EU.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well done Op for starting this thread. Should ensure the movie is more easily accessible at least.

I really do think that once the fix has returned a remain vote, there is going to be trouble and frankly, if someone is going to come round the pub on a Saturday night with a collecting tin to fund a Brit version of the IRA then I along with a load of other people will be throwing a few quid in.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'll try to watch it later today.
I need to educate myself more on the whole issue.
As it is a I don't really care if they exit. I'm kind of thinking it will be nice to be rid of the excess of refugees in Calais, so...whatever.
But thanks for posting this.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

.... if someone is going to come round the pub on a Saturday night with a collecting tin to fund a Brit version of the IRA then I along with a load of other people will be throwing a few quid in.

So you'd agree with a bombing campaign targeting innocent women and children if the UK votes against coming out of the EU?
You'd support racketeering and extortion to fund such a campaign?
Perhaps drug smuggling and dealing along with the brutal suppression of any 'independent' drug dealing would be acceptable?

Because that's what the IRA did.

They terrorised the self-same communities they alleged to support and represent.

Sorry, as much as I despise the EU I couldn't support such a thing.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

.... if someone is going to come round the pub on a Saturday night with a collecting tin to fund a Brit version of the IRA then I along with a load of other people will be throwing a few quid in.

So you'd agree with a bombing campaign targeting innocent women and children if the UK votes against coming out of the EU?
You'd support racketeering and extortion to fund such a campaign?
Perhaps drug smuggling and dealing along with the brutal suppression of any 'independent' drug dealing would be acceptable?

Because that's what the IRA did.

They terrorised the self-same communities they alleged to support and represent.

Sorry, as much as I despise the EU I couldn't support such a thing.

Well, they got what they wanted, didn't they?
If we are going to be denied democracy then I can't really see an alternative, can you?

I'm not for a minute suggesting it is my favoured option, but push folks enough and they'll act in the only way left to them.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
surely referendums are rigged as elections...

How can you rig an election in the UK? Too many checks and balances. Too many people involved. People who cry about losing a vote sometimes make accusations about voting fraud, like the Scottish nationalists. Such accusations are unproven. The UK is not Russia! Anyway, in your own words...

To the OP. Although I have yet to make up my mind, I will make one observation of the video and a recurrent claim of those wishing to leave the EU. It is this...

Outside of the EU the economy of the UK will grow, grow and grow. The UK will break free from the economic shackles. Yet, the UK will also slash immigration. Where will the workforce come from to support such untapped economic growth?
edit on 23/5/2016 by paraphi because: typo

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Shuye
surely referendums are rigged as elections...

How can you rig an election in the UK? Too many checks and balances. Too many people involved. People who cry about losing a vote sometimes make accusations about voting fraud, like the Scottish nationalists. Such accusations are unproven. The UK is not Russia! Anyway, in your own words...

To the OP. Although I have yet to make up my mind, I will make one observation of the video and a recurrent claim of those wishing to leave the EU. It is this...

Outside of the EU the economy of the UK will grow, grow and grow. The UK will break free from the economic shackles. Yet, the UK will also slash immigration. Where will the workforce come from to support such untapped economic growth?

The hundreds and thousands on the British dole now perhaps??

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
EU has more gold then US, the point with BREXIT is to reduce EUs gold reserve and weaken EU.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
BRITAIN + EXIT = BREXIT.

I have not yet had a chance to watch the entire film but in just the first few minutes, a strong case is made as to why the British people must vote to leave the EU.

Make no mistake about it, an invention of the Rothschild banksters in conjunction with the Bilderbergers, the EU is a model for global governance.

TPTB want to erase borders, destroy sovereignty and do away with individual nations and individual liberties.

In the beginning of the video they say that this is the only chance that the UK has to leave. I was under the impression that this was a referendum and that a referendum can be reintroduced but if what hes saying is true, then its even MORE important to leave the EU now.

You'll always have the opportunity to be re-assimilated but you can never leave...

As the film points out:

"The EU is heaven for a bureaucrat/politician, because its power without direct accountability".

"It was devised to ensure that the great mass of the people could not control government ever again".

I wont watch the vid because I agree with everything that is said about it above. Many people have long suspected these things and many have believed the claims to be true for a long time.

I sure hope they can get enough scrutineers into every polling station in the country because I am certain the govt will not place continued membership at risk if they can avoid it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Freeborn:

I am interested in any evidence you have to support your theory...

Would you like fries with that as well. Look, I know I come across as being utterly cynical, but in real terms I am not cynical, just a realist. I won't sugar-coat things just to say that I am trying to stay optimistic. Pandering to hope is too painful, so I don't do it. If I thought for one second that the referendum would be fair, I would truly say so.

All the evidence is around you, and it has been around you for decades. It is about joining the dots from many credible sources and from looking at the many behavioural characteristics which successive governments have displayed. No matter what party was in power, they never governed for the people's benefit, but governed to set up the scaffolding for the same agenda of unravelling and imposing globalisation on the country. Britons were never allowed a referendum until they were softened up and made ready for it, and once the referendum was announced, the fear-mongering has been loud and in the country's face.

Today, it is reported by Osborne that a leave vote would put the country into a year long recession, despite the fact we are already in recession. Just a current piece of fear-mongering, tossed onto the growing pile. Yet, it is true, because if Britain does vote to leave, and the result is allowed to stand, the country will be so battered by deliberate economic warfare that the only way out will be to accept EU membership fully. That is not democracy, it is forcing acceptance through menace and oppression. Most people will vote to remain out of fear, but I don't doubt that at least a quarter will vote to remain because they think it is the right thing.

Many will want to vote to leave, basically on the principle of not allowing the globalists their cake and eat it, but yet will vote to remain. When you bring all the threads of evidence together, you can intuit with confidence that the outcome is already set.

It is simply too important to the globalists that Britain remains in the EU, and they have ensured that Britain will do so. They know they cannot allow the people to decide the outcome. Once the referendum is over, and it is taken that Britain voted to remain, you will see unprecedented roll-out of the agenda, and you will see it come to fruition.

Britain's referendum is a crux issue for the globalists. A leave win will send out the wrong message to peoples of other European countries...quite simply, that cannot be allowed. The fact is though, those who think that remaining with the EU is the right thing, are missing essential understandings of what a remain win will mean to, not just Britain, but to the whole European continent, and other parts of the globe. Until Britain kneels to the globalists agenda, it cannot move forward.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Well done Op for starting this thread. Should ensure the movie is more easily accessible at least.

I really do think that once the fix has returned a remain vote, there is going to be trouble and frankly, if someone is going to come round the pub on a Saturday night with a collecting tin to fund a Brit version of the IRA then I along with a load of other people will be throwing a few quid in.

Then you are a twat aren't you?

Will people on ATS recognise the fact that their opinion does not equal the views of everyone else. I was looking for compelling reasons to vote to leave - that video provides me with none and doesn't recognise the fact that we veto a hell of a lot more EU based rules than we agree to.

Currently the leave campaign is looking embarrassing - so EU member states don't have a veto for other countries to join (yes they do)? So we really send £350 million a week to the EU (no, we don't)? Pretty much # all of an argument apart from migration so why not just be open and say 'reduce the amount of foreigners in the UK by voting to leave' and leaving it at that? At least it would be honest.

I do like though that you've already built in the proviso that if the vote ends up being to remain then it's obviously a fix, how will your prejudice balance if it's to leave - would that also have been fixed?

The last time I can remember seeing such opinionated bollox from UK members on here was for the Scottish referendum,

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Haha, I was literally half way this film when I saw your post. I encourage everyone to share video with everyone they know.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Dude, you just landed yourself on so many lists, you need to be more careful!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
EU has more gold then US, the point with BREXIT is to reduce EUs gold reserve and weaken EU.

Under the chancellorship of Gordon Brown, the UK sold off a great deal of its gold reserves, not quite sure how that would be seen as a valid argument.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have mixed feelings about all of this, with the referendum looming as it is.

I'm a disabled UK citizen, and as such I honestly fear what the Tories will do to this nation if the European Convention on Human Rights is abandoned, to be replaced by a British Bill of Rights. I sincerely hope that there are powerful people fighting our corner in the unseen spheres - I don't believe a non-EU version of the UK will be a better place to live. Especially with the Tories at the helm.

I know many will say that having a certain party at the head of government is irrelevant - and to an extent that's true. However, I think we can agree that when the Tories are in power, a lot more harsh regulations get handed down which have a direct & extremely negative bearing on the wellbeing of the lower strata of the social classes. You could say that Tory years are 'bad' years to be poor, whereas Labour years are 'better' years to be poor.

I know the elites are self-serving ultimately, but no matter what, I think there's a plan to re-ghetto the working poor of the UK. Losing our rights to legal representation (as we cannot afford a solicitor, and legal aid was trashed by the Tories), losing our Human Rights next, losing access to affordable housing, various other things are going wrong. Better without the EU, with a purely (almost far) right-wing government..? Really?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Then you are a twat aren't you?

Will people on ATS recognise the fact that their opinion does not equal the views of everyone else. I was looking for compelling reasons to vote to leave - that video provides me with none and doesn't recognise the fact that we veto a hell of a lot more EU based rules than we agree to.

Currently the leave campaign is looking embarrassing - so EU member states don't have a veto for other countries to join (yes they do)? So we really send £350 million a week to the EU (no, we don't)? Pretty much # all of an argument apart from migration so why not just be open and say 'reduce the amount of foreigners in the UK by voting to leave' and leaving it at that? At least it would be honest.

I do like though that you've already built in the proviso that if the vote ends up being to remain then it's obviously a fix, how will your prejudice balance if it's to leave - would that also have been fixed?

The last time I can remember seeing such opinionated bollox from UK members on here was for the Scottish referendum,

My first instinct was to call you a poncey keyboard warrior, the kind of coward who acts hard on the net but quails in person for that comment, but because I am a much better person than you, I shall refrain and merely point out that you are spouting the usual remain lies that all the television shills like to blab.

We lost our veto on anything that matters years ago, and the last 72 times that the UK has voted against an EU measure we have lost, that's SEVENTY TWO TIMES that the EU has forced stuff on us that the government we elected did not want to happen.

That is the quality of your beloved Union and you can shove it along with your puerile insults.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
OMG. You would think that folks on ATS would be less ignornat than Joe Public...but no. This thread is full of BS that has been flowing around for years despite the fact that we can all go online and confirm for ourselves what is BS, what is downright lies and what is paranoid world order BS.

I entered rant mode as soon as I saw the title for this thread "England....." for f...s sake. It's the whole of the UK that is voting and you wonder why Scotland wants to be a self governing country within the EU!!!!

Then there was the comment about us all being arabic if we stay in the EU. Jesus H where on earth do you people dig this nonsense up from...let me guess : "The paranoid book of delusions for the closet racists".

FYI : I have gone online and read about how the EU commission works, how the members are VOTED for (DUH!!!) by our MEP's who we VOTE for. Nobody votes on the UK cabinet members these are all appointed by one person who can hire and fire as he/she sees fit. I have trawled through the reams of TTIP documentation YES PUBLISHED ONLINE TTIP DOCUMENTION THAT SUPPOSEDLY IS A MASSIVE SECRET in there are some really interesting stuff , including : protection of public services so all the "TTIP will destroy the NHS so we must leave the EU" angle is b.llocks. NB this does not mean that TTIP is "consumer frendly" but it is not that baby eating monster portrayed by the rabid right wing press either.

What was really interesting is the general statements about public services which also shows that UK Gov is lying when it says the EU prevents us from creating publicly owned companies as we see fit (railways,steel etc).

This referendum has NOTHING to do with what's best for the UK is all about a face saving excercise to rescue the Tory party from imploding. That plan is failing miserably meanwhile Joe Public is being lied to . There is nothing to stop us voting in the future after the truth has been published about all aspects of the EU. If we vote to leave though only a complete moron would think the rest of the EU will allow us back in again with open arms. The upheaval as trade is de-coupled will have a significant affect on both sides. They won't forgive us and won't care because :

US GDP 18 Trillion
EU GDP 18 Trillion
China GDP 18 Trillion
UK GDP 2 Trillion.

Why would 3 trading blocks of 54Trillion put the much smaller 2Trillion UK at the forefront of it's considerations. Wake up. The world consists of trading blocks not go it alone countries.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Dude, you just landed yourself on so many lists, you need to be more careful!

Ill grow my beard back and be a Brit Gerry Adams LMAO

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The last time I can remember seeing such opinionated bollox

You are dismissing opposing opinions as 'bollox' without offering anything real to support your claim. Please do tell, without using speculation or sophistry, how the EU system of governance is democratic and beneficial. I have been searching for several months and I cannot find anything to support this.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think this is a #ing joke , every single person who wanted us to stay in the United kingdom is now screaming to leave the EU

I just feel that if the united kingdom leaves the EU then , Scotland and Wales will be leaving the United kingdom should another referendum happen

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
I think this is a #ing joke , every single person who wanted us to stay in the United kingdom is now screaming to leave the EU

I just feel that if the united kingdom leaves the EU then , Scotland and Wales will be leaving the United kingdom should another referendum happen

I doubt they would, since if England was out alone, it would mean a hard border with accompanying checks and passports etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join