It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Democrat Official BUSTED FOR EXTORTION

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
How did sex offenders and criminals rights find its way into this thread?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So Megan's Law is unfair to sex offenders who served their time?

I don't know exactly what you mean. You mean about Megan's Law tracking who the sex offenders are and making that information public???

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
OP, would you be interested in Republican officials who have been "busted" for crimes as well, or is this just another Democrat bashing thread?

I don't want to be off-topic.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes.
But we are getting off topic. So another time and place.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sure, make all the threads you want.

Especially about Union/Government corruption like this one.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If ya wanted to be ON TOPIC you'd have something to say about this:

Kenneth Brissette, the city’s director of tourism, sports, and entertainment, was arrested for allegedly withholding city permits from a music festival until union workers were hired to staff the event in 2014.

Which this didn't have anything to do with.

OP, would you be interested in Republican officials who have been "busted" for crimes as well, or is this just another Democrat bashing thread

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can't we just agree that ALL of these politicians, Republicans and Democrats, are a pack of lying thieves who only have their own personal interests in mind?

What we need is a "Clean House" Law that kicks everyone out permanently every 10-20 years or so.

Long term politicians grow corrupt and powerful.

If 8 years is all you get as President that should apply to every federal office.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
well, at least he didn't sell weapons to Iran to turn around and fund terrorists....

this is a fun game, but it gets us nowhere

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

well, at least he didn't sell weapons to Iran to turn around and fund terrorists..

Actually that democrat named Carter did just that.

Even before announcing this decision, Carter had made a virtual about-face on the arms export issue. In February 1978 he authorized the transfer of two hundred advanced combat aircraft to three countries in the Middle East—-supplying sixty F-15s to Saudi Arabia, fifty F-5Es to Egypt, and a combination of ninety F-15s and F-16s to Israel. Six months later he gave preliminary approval to the sale of another $12 billion worth of high-tech weaponry to Iran. Other major sales of this sort were announced in the final months of his administration.

Read more: www.americanforeignrelations.com...

Doh!

Be nice if some people actually bother to look up REAL history.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Not only that, but at least keep the references in this century.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Then another DEMOCRAT named Charlie Wilson did that AGAIN for his 'righteous' war.

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1] Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).[3]

In which Iran was apart of as the Tehran Eight, and the Peshwar Seven.

Wilson is best known for leading Congress into supporting Operation Cyclone, the largest-ever Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) covert operation which, under the Carter and Reagan administration, supplied military equipment including anti-aircraft weapons such as obsolete FIM-43 Redeye MANPADS surface-to-air antiaircraft missiles and paramilitary officers from their Special Activities Division to the Afghan Mujahideen during the Soviet war in Afghanistan

Charlie Wilson's WAR.

Then we can fast forward to the current democratic administration arming TERRORISTS in Syria.

See the pattern ?

N E ONE ?
edit on 22-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

this is a fun game, but it gets us nowhere
I disagree, at least he didn't nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki and fake the moon landings.

Silly Naughty Democrat, at least republicans are smart enough to maintain the moral high ground and not engage in corrupt activities.

LOL - Had ya there didn't I. You are correct, some corrupt republicans are not that smart either.

Anyway, what's the American public going to do about all these public servant bottom feeders that keep appearing knee deep in corruption?

I know - Let's argue over other stuff and let the corrupt keep corrupting.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Not only that, but at least keep the references in this century.

I can do that.

Selling ARMS to Drug Cartels that are besties with Iran and other TERRORISTS.

Fast and Furious.

The Current democrat administration that just release some emails.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I disagree, at least he didn't nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki and fake the moon landings.

Imma on a roll

You can thank Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton for North Korea’s nukes

Both DEMOCRATS.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Then there's Democratic Rep. William Jefferson with his $90,000 of frozen money!!!
www.cnn.com...

hey when it comes to criminal politicians, I am an equal opportunity basher, I don't care which party they are from, they need to go!!!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
I'm with ya! Don't care what cartoon character resides beside their name.
In Kentucky we've just watched an aide to former Gov. Beshear and aide to his son, Attorney General Andy Beshear, plead guilty to bribery charges. He's been at this for at least 20 years but is charged with only one count. Investigations are on-going we are told.
www.courier-journal.com...
The feds have known about this guy since the Boptrot investigations. I was puzzled about these charges until the quick guilty plea came in and the indications that he was cooperating in other investigations. If he tells the truth we could well see a former governor, possibly two of them, indicted by the feds.
All these clowns have that cartoon donkey beside their names but it doesn't matter. The last Republican administration had its fair share of corruption too. The Boptrot investigation sent a nearly equal number from both parties to the crossbar hotel. If the feds were truly interested in rooting out corruption, there would be daily arrest reports in every state. That's how blatant the corruption is in our Commonwealth.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

maybe you should look up the part where reagan did it behind closed doors without congressional approval

doh !

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Reagan didn't start it.

CARTER DID.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's the purpose of the smiley face? It makes you happy that our society is full of morally bankrupt individuals? God damn ATS is full of weirdos.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm shocked they are pursuing this. People have no idea just how corrupt a one party democratic rule can truly be. This is just scratching at the bare surface of what goes on. I know for a fact that the democratic party in Boston is importing people from southeast asia, who are disabled, bringing them to the US at taxpayer expense, putting them on disability and other welfare benefits and training them to enroll as a democrat and vote D, or of course they lose their "benefits".

My doctor was peripherally involved in treating them. The democratic party is nothing but a communist front hell bent on the utter destruction of the American republic and they have been that way since the assassination of JFK. Indeed the communist party USA has essentially merged with the democratic party. Their platforms are identical and they always endorse the democratic party nominee.

Low information voters are utterly clueless about their role as "useful idiots" for the Leninists in charge. They fully support the KGB demoralization program that gained complete control in the 1960s. KGB defectors like Bezmenov and the Venona papers all confirm it. Both Clinton and Obama were KGB trained. I'm amazed we even pretend to be an independent republic any longer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join