It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Trump disclose information about UFOs and extra-terrestrials? [Poll]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I have a feeling you didnt read through the thread thoroughly, its alot to digest, some quotes from the first page

from Kandinsky

Some FOIA document packages list photographs that are absent. Others refer to video footage that is missing. Radar paint tapes that are lost. Air Traffic Control recordings that can't be found. A lot of visual evidence is part of the official record and can't be referred to, because we have no idea where it went, who has it or if it was genuinely lost.

another one from internos

I'll limit this report to the part strictly related to the missing evidences:
(and humbly soggest to all those interested to visit the thread).

First, the evidences collected:

- Radar plots
- Pilot's report
- 84 photos taken using a gun camera

Then, the missing evidences:

- Radar plots
- Pilot's report
- 80 photos

then of course theres all those files that are released where everything has been blacked out

and if we want those files without the black magic marker, someone like the nsa can just say we LOST them.

Tons of information , however I dont really expect to see any of it.

edit on 4-6-2016 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

I've seen a couple of hints that he might, but further along in his Presidency. I agree with the assessment that it's inevitable.

A big part of the problems we face and the way that we're treated as a "mass man" may in part be attributable to the observation and subtle interventions of ET powers, when the truth of the matter is that we wouldn't know who to trust.

Freaky though to think that there could be a copy of the entire internet imbedded in the ET's informational grid and infrastructure - all the more reason to keep it as decentralized and as egalitarian as possible to protect freedom of speech and freedom of individual human expression, and while we're at it, break up Big Media by repealing Bill Clinton's "Telecommunications Act".

I've often had the sense that the "PTB" were taking their cues from "high ups" but that they might not have been working with the ahh.. better angels.

I call it "the secret of satan".

My advice to him would be to seriously hold off on that on disclosure, unless and until we were to fully understand our true place within the larger context.

Not a comfortable feeling if the natives are restless as they say, and the old adage is usually "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em", but here might be a place where a line should be drawn if in fact those aliens ought not have any truck with the human being according to God's own design.

If they're watching closely, they ought to really keep their distance, lest their involvement create more havoc on the freedom of our Spirit and right to privacy and freedom of expression.

In other words, I think that Trump should keep it a secret on the one hand and don't blab, and on the other tell them to F right the F off (graciously) (unless they're manning the asteroid belt for security, in which case they can keep on doing that).

But to use them in psyops, or to run with their scripting, that's a real no no and crosses right over the line.

"We are living in an unsaved world, and we are waiting for redemption in which we have been called upon to participate in a most unfathomable way"

"God has no wish for any other means of perfecting his creation than by our help. He will not reveal his Kingdom until we have laid its foundations"

~ Martin Buber, Theologian

realitysandwich.com...

edit on 12-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That said, perhaps the very best way to make them scatter or to bring about a changing of the guard at the port (no more hells angels) might be to go ahead WITH disclosure..

The idea would be to generate for ourselves, a clearing with less oppression.

Therefore, while he's at it, he should destroy HAARP up in Alaska which was the Americans gift to them as the means by which to run black ops. That "whistle" has to be broken, and if we don't then eventually our civilization could be taken out with a solar flare.

Destroy HAARP while protecting our electrical and data infrastructure grid from a CME - I think ought to be high on the priority list.

Disengaging with "them" in other words, except maybe to get a few people on board for a tour or something to get to know them better and get a better sense for who's who and who to trust and who not to trust.

Give us some space in other words.

And as a "tool" their ways and means are wicked - trust me on this.

They see us as a collectivist mass to be manipulated and that very point of manipulation is the lynchpin for control, not empowerment, enslavement, not freedom and love and mutual respect.

This doesn't mean we have to go stepping on toes or disrespecting our elders mind you.

"Back off!", is the message I'd be sending while breaking the toy (HAARP) and shielding our technological grid, while also trusting and having faith in God.

How? in the face of such overwhelming technical prowess?

"There is nothing the universe loves and appreciates more, than courage!" (Terrance McKenna)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

With what he has signed up for, I think this will be low on the priority list, and if viable, what the world does NOT need now is something that would spin many things off track.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: tinner07

POTUS has Level 17 TSC. I understand there are 38 Levels of Top Secret Clearance.

William Cooper identified 24 levels above the POTUS.

Who actually knows for sure. There could be clearances nestled within clearances.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

If he is allowed to by his handlers, then he will make disclosure.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Agree, but the problem he may be faced with it that's it's already been at the apex of the priority list of the very people and system he was sent in to do battle with.

He has to try somehow to gain access to the deep state and shadow government and there, at it's heart and core lurk these "assets" which are deployed in the most heinous of ways to bring about the globalist agenda of the elite who are not above engaging in "black magic" and all manner of coercion at different levels ie: don't like someone? want to drive them insane, or make their heart stop or whatever, if the natives (that's what I call them) are with you, then the temptation to try to access that power supercedes the question of just who and what you're climbing into bed with, and this, the evil and wickedness run amok under the guise of realizing a globalist agenda and one world government amid the dissolution of Nation States, if what we end up with.

It could be at the very heart of what he was sent in to do battle with, which is why I think he needs to elicit the help of God and angels (good ones) like Michael and Gabriel to lend a helping hand whereby the definition of Civility may be defined as:

Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in willing submission to a higher power.

If you wish to deal with these powers, then instead of going evil, why not make an appeal to higher powers still to shut them down, while disabling HAARP and probably a satellite or two, including the Black Knight (if you can catch it).

I suspect that the secret government and "deep state" of the USA have been actively colluding with something that can only be described as an abomination against both man and God.

It's possible to stand up to them and to wreck their activities I am convinced.

Courage and still more courage is what Trump needs, and that's my prayer that God will grant him courage, and wisdom and good people all around him.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The depth of that rabbit hole, if it exists at all, is pure conjecture. It could be any degree of that, but look at it from a business perspective, like Trump certainly would. You do not introduce more havoc into the success of your plans, unless they can benefit from them. Presently, and especially with civil unrest being what it is, the public needs to re-find trust in government. Too much, too fast is bad business.
edit on 12-11-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
Reasons as to he wouldn't:

You left out the major reason he will not.... funny that.

There is nothing to disclose!

Even if he said "I have investigated and there is nothing to disclose" some people would not believe him and claim there is still a cover up!
edit on 12-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

There is nothing to disclose!

Yeah, and 9/11 wasn't an inside job..

Edit to add: Ever heard of MJ-12?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Is the President bound under confidentiality? I would assume so (but may be wrong) and therefore he will not be saying anything on the subject.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Trump is bound under the ignorance rule. He knows nothing of the ET phenomenon.

He is a non interested person. If it doesn't have a monetary price it doesn't matter to him...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

He is a non interested person. If it doesn't have a monetary price it doesn't matter to him...

Yawn.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I would believe in aliens before i believed that.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So you have info Trump is up on the UFO/ALIEN phenomenon?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'm sure you would...that's your problem among many

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'm sure you would...that's your problem among many

And time will tell the whole story, and redefine what many think are the real problems.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I wonder why you ask?
That is, what if the "truth" is that we don't know?
If Trump "reveals" that truth, he would be covering it up, in your mindset.
Harte

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Some people will never be pleased, but it would go a long way if the missing evidence mentioned on this site was released.

Internos mentions 80 photos out of 84 missing, I dont need an explanation for what were seeing on the photos, just release the info.

Of course no one wants to admit we arent in complete control of our airspace and the status quo is working just fine except for a few nutter sites like ATS. I just dont see us disclosing till it is undeniable.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
As a money guy, Trump is going to come across the black budget somehow. There is simply no way to hide that much money without it becoming obvious something fishy is going on. And if he does not already know about it he is going to BLOW OUT when he finds it!

But he is not going to legally be able to reveal that most of that money is going to alien tech. He would have to turn into Hillary to do that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join