It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders Supporters Are Being Set-Up By The DNC To Be Arrested At The Convention

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Is he going to have a counter rally like Ron Paul had in 2008 and 2012? It's civil and allows an outlet.

He could be a psy op. A weak candidate non-confrontational candidate who allows an outlet for college aged whites. That energy could be used to form a new party or give the greens actual support.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

considering how many of them acted at events where Trump was present, perhaps they are simply prepared to arrest any that are violent.

Simple solution - they can behave themselves, not become violent, and not worry about being arrested!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

considering how many of them acted at events where Trump was present, perhaps they are simply prepared to arrest any that are violent.

Simple solution - they can behave themselves, not become violent, and not worry about being arrested!

You have proof these were sanders supporters?

I thought it was George Soros -Soros funds $15 million to effort to stop Trump

You know Soros, one of Hilleys friends, no friend of Sen Sanders and his supporters.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DJW001

They're idiots that went overboard.

Really? Imagine if it was Trumps supporters that did that.

How many times they run the clip of the old dude elbowing that kid?

Bernie didn't want to run as a dem but DWS decided it would be more convenient to have him in house, like hilaary and her 1 blackberry, which both have come back to bite them in the ass.

What did they promise him?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sanders supporters are out in full force at Trump rallies but the funny thing is, now with no rallies or primary issues, they seem to be coming back to the DNC. It is ok to speak you mind. I think the Bernie supporters are very passionate. I can disagree with your choice but i will always support passion for what you believe in.

There is not one instance of a group of Trump supporters, en masse, attending and attempting to stop any DNC primary or rally. Not one. They do not need too.

I would have to disagree they are being set up. It is their choice. There is no one fooling them. This is why I created the thread to compare this DNC convention to the turmoil in the late 60's. The violence this season will not be in CLevland but Philly...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Sounds like a recipe for Trump supporters to me.

But then again, you and I may be biased and our posts about our biased are totally worthless and a complete waste of energy.

Bias is one thing.

But if you literally ran a thread, where YOU posted links and videos of Trump supporters.....attacking people, spitting on them, attacking cops, stopping traffic, stopping EMERGENCY vehicles, threatening rally goers, ripping signs, taking over stages and mics, etc, etc ,etc, etc.

And told me I could do the same with Bernie supporters...

The entire thread would be a continuous showcase of Bernie supporters vs. maybe a FEW Trump supporters who got out of line, at his own RALLIES...that the Bernie crowd CRASHED.

I mean, cmon. Bias is one thing. Demonstrable evidence is another. You can keep claiming Trump supporters are the "violent" ones, but the Bernie supporters outdo them by 10 to 1 at least.

Cmon Man. This is silly. That narrative is a complete joke that isn't washing.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hello, proof, evidence, eye witness accounts. Ringing a bell as things needed to accuse someone of something.
Don't tell me it's something everybody just knows.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Everyone that can use a search engine knows:

link

Get ready for more denial.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
You have proof these were sanders supporters?

I thought it was George Soros -Soros funds $15 million to effort to stop Trump

You know Soros, one of Hilleys friends, no friend of Sen Sanders and his supporters.

Many stated that they were. In lieu of evidence to the contrary, we must take them at their word. Yes, they could have been plants. Unless and until that's proven, though, we cannot say for certain. Also, I have seen comments from people who were pushing Sanders' positions, who encouraged that sort of behavior. So, either situation is possible.

In any case, anyone not breaking the law at the conventions shouldn't have to worry about being arrested. Personally, I don't think you could pay me to attend such an event, the way things are lately. Far too strong a possibility for violence. Being caught up in a riot would be problem enough, even if one were not arrested.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The problem is that Sanders is also attracting people who consider themselves to be "revolutionaries." Sanders needs to strongly disavow these factions

Well gee I wonder why that is...considering his communist past... he wont disavow any revolutionaries..he will likely just pretend he isn't just like them.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Seriously, troll much?

Where do you make this b$ up at? The inner troll in me has to know.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

Everyone that can use a search engine knows:

link

Get ready for more denial.

Do you understand the difference between airing negative commercials and encouraging people to set a police car on fire?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the DNC and Hillery backers have offered the Sanders supporters a deal in setting up the Democratic platform for the general election.

Is there anything in the numbers which should be of note?

They want the head of the DNC to appoint 4 members to the commitee; while Hillery's supporters get 6 and Sander's supporters get 5.
I am not saying anything looks suspicious, but this still gives the "establishment" candidate a 2 to 1 advantage when deciding the various issues to be considered important in the general election.
This could be a set up for easily suppressing anything Bernie wants to put in.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

They want the head of the DNC to appoint 4 members to the commitee; while Hillery's supporters get 6 and Sander's supporters get 5.
I am not saying anything looks suspicious, but this still gives the "establishment" candidate a 2 to 1 advantage when deciding the various issues to be considered important in the general election.
This could be a set up for easily suppressing anything Bernie wants to put in.

What would be suspicious is if the "Establishment" gave the advantage to the alleged "outsider." Bernie has gotten the best deal he can possibly get: the opportunity to move the party back to the left. He might be able to get Hillary to commit to a concrete plan to replace the ACA with a single payer plan... and that would justify his entire run.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
From a link in the OP

but where did anyone actually say “I am going to kill you.” There aren’t any.

Ms. Lange should be “hung in public execution” for her actions.

How is this not a death threat?
edit on 5/24/2016 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join