It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Trump is in the pocket of the gun lobby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
"In the Pocket" denotes someone who gives allegiance to someone for monetary gain.

Show the amount of donations the NRA has made to Trump and when.

If he's "in the pocket".

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The NRA has two choices for endorsement assuming Clinton -Trump, no different than any other vested interest.

The alternative for the NRA is Hillary. From that view, the NRA really doesn't have any choice than Trump.

Therefore, unless Trump gets even more racial than Hillary in the gun control gambit-and that isn't going to happen-, there is nothing Trump could do to lose that endorsement.

If anything Trump controls the NRA! The NRA has virtually no hold on Trump. This may not apply to all vested groups, but in THIS case? "Thanks, NRA."

Carry on Trump......

edit on 22-5-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I want Trump to win. It's not because I like him or I think he will be effective or successful. It's just the opposite. I believe the establishment will try to block almost everything he does. But, unlike a sycophant like Obama, Trump will be honest about it so the whole world will have a chance to wake up to the sham the U.S. government is.

Regarding the cartoon I posted, I love how Hillary Clinton's hands are up despite the fact the finish line judge is bored to death. She always has the "winning pose" just waiting to be given her crown, constantly. It's so annoying.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Who is Clinton known to be in the pocket of. Remember when someone said wall street to her at a debate and that person could not name one favor done for the bankers . None so I'm curious if you know an instance where she actually took money and turned around a favor.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No one is making gun grabs. Like FEMA camps in our future this is a fallacy conspiracy theory. The right keeps crying it and the left keeps....not doing it. LOL

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

She will say and do anything to achieve power

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No gun grab but a massive gun tax and registry

Also ammo will raise in price as well.

Hillary will do something if elected and how much she does depends on how much of a majority she has in the house and senate.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

No one is making gun grabs. Like FEMA camps in our future this is a fallacy conspiracy theory. The right keeps crying it and the left keeps....not doing it. LOL

Do you think that a Hillary administration would adhere to the idea that it is a right to keep and bear arms?

Or do you think she would legislate firearms, firearm laws to the point where we would no longer have that right?

Be careful how you reply, because I would only use what she has said she'd do.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Opinion? See how bored the guy looks holding the checkered flag? That's because Donald Trump zoomed across that Finish Line hours ago!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Black people do not like Al Sharpton. I can assure you of that. And what does that idiot have to do with this thread?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thank God for that! He's also for freedom of speech!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I thought the gun control issue was dead.
opposing stricter gun control has followed similar trend lines as gay marriage and weed legalization.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Thank God for that! He's also for freedom of speech!

Unless its someone calling him an idiot then he tries to sue them, do you guys even read the crap you write before you post .

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Obama has made gun manufacturers richer since he's been in office, the right loves to use the boogey man is coming for you guns, as much as the left calls for banning guns.

Both sides fall for the garbage there parties call for.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

"NEVER TRUMP" are my last words on that. At this point, Hillary Clinton could walk into my home and dump a can of paint on me. I would still NEVER vote for Trump, if it came down to the two.

So, political incorrectness and hurt feelings are more important than basically giving up your Constitutional rights?

Hillary has made no bones about her goal to completely disarm us (making us ripe for state subjugation). She won't represent us, she answers to those who bought her...big business, Wall Street, big banking, and foreign powers (including our enemies). Her policies will be to further THEIR agendas, not ours.

Obama has made gun manufacturers richer since he's been in office, the right loves to use the boogey man is coming for you guns, as much as the left calls for banning guns.

Both sides fall for the garbage there parties call for.

The only way he made them richer was because folks knew Obama was out for their guns, so they bought up things. So much so, that there was a major ammo shortage during his administration.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join