It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where should our kidneys be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Ha! I pictured you backing away slooooowly while saying that...

"Don't make eye contact....."

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Ok, forget Google. How about a cadaver? Ive actually seen kidneys with my own eyes, inside of a cadaver. There were 3 of them in my human anatomy class. The kidneys are where they've always been, same as in the image Kanga posted.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56Yes, they should be inside your body. Not in a frying pan. With onions.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: Cymru

Ok, forget Google. How about a cadaver? Ive actually seen kidneys with my own eyes, inside of a cadaver. There were 3 of them in my human anatomy class. The kidneys are where they've always been, same as in the image Kanga posted.

They're found in the same place in all the other primates too.

They're probably in the same area in the rest of the mammals too although I'm not in the mood to go and look.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm so confused.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Having been struck and having struck others in the kidneys, the above image is spot on.

In January I passed a kidney stone. X marks the spot. There was zero doubt where the bugger is. find your floating ribs and push in (gently) directly below them. That's where they are. Your floating ribs protect the upper bit of your kidneys.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
here:

I think

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
here:

I think

Yeah.... In this time line!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Predictable answers. Sort of like the people that only remember Berenstain Bears.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

There is some powerful denial going on here. Sort of like 9/11 couldn't be an inside job because that is way too crazy an idea, only multiplied by a million.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Pretty sure it's all an elaborate conspiracy against you, by "them", you know for #s and giggles.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Quick reply. Interesting.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

They watch from their control booth.

Everything gets written down.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It's a rabbit hole almost everybody is afraid of. Most people here know of the rabbit hole. Only a very few are willing to go all the way down.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

If you won't go down it, you'll never encounter the dimensional gate keepers.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
They used to be well below the navel in the small of the back.
They are now higher, part way behind the lowest rib.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I remember when we only had one kidney.

Of course, back then our brains used to be much lower down and closer to the end of our alimentary canals. It's that shared memory that caused the 'Mandela Effect.' The shared kinship of people whose brains were once in their asses.

Are you trying to insult ATS members?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I guess it depends on whose exray you look at. Morbidly obese people not only have mucho fat deposits on the outside, but also on the inside to the point that it pushes organs around to places where they were not intended to be. Another reason they call it "morbid" obesity.

(Just saying organs can move to other locations inside the body - or in this case be displaced by other material.)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join