It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life has a vision...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am writing this to help people, not everyone wants or needs help in life. Have you ever felt lost in life? Do you wish you could have done something different in life? You can, your life is your vision and as a human you have the ability to make changes that will affect your new future.

It takes some people many years to see the vision of life, once you see your deep vision it starts to walk then run. Most important is to avoid walls. I have hit many walls and road blocks in my life. I never gave up even when I was down on the ground, I see a failure as a gift to learn from.

Speed bumps and walls just slow us down, never see a wall or a speed bump as a failure, instead look at it as free college or a lesson.

Never stop applying yourself in life, if there is something you want, you can have it. You might want a new car but cannot afford the payments, hang a photo of the car on your wall, look at the car and feel yourself driving with the top down and your hair on fire. If you want the car bad enought your human mind will come up with ideas to make the money you need to afford the car.

The same applies for anything in life, you might want to quit smoking and are afraid. I quit and I failed 6 times but made that choice to never smoke again. I am nicotine free. I have learned you can do the same things in life as a non-smoker or a smoker, you or anyone can quit.

Use your minds eye to see your vision and I see changes for all who want a change.

Have a nice day.👁
edit on 5 21 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Nice Q!

Happy that you want to help folks!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you, I wrote it because of your reply earlier!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Your attitude is admirable.

I can read your words over an over, I can feel the tingle in my spine as I begin to know that I can do anything I will as long as I am willing to work for it, and I can try to avoid those walls you speak of to the best of my ability.

However, I cannot seem to change the external circumstances around me any more than anybody else — and those are the walls that are most dangerous and difficult to detect.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Hello, your kind words mean a lot!

Are you a person who married because of external circumstances (such as the wish not to be alone or the wish to have children)? I have friends who refrain from marrying or divorce because of external circumstances (such as the possible damage to their present families and work). I feel these are compromising circumstances.

I looked up the meaning of compromising circumstances. Webster has it as "situations which are likely to expose somebody to danger or disgrace." Are you living together without love?

I am most likely way off track here. I wish the best for you and your circumstance!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm in the odd position of NOT wanting much of anything in life and as such am left in a very awkward position of just kind of trudging along without direction or desire.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

I have been there too. One day a fire will light you up!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That old platitude, save it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What an unusual and positive thread!

For myself, sometimes I'm driving the car, other times I'm just a bug on the windshield.

Either way, I'm still going somewhere.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Ok what is stoping you? Do you want something in life or are you just happy with what you have?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Pretty content with the way things are.

I do feel broken at times for not wanting the things that everyone else does but it never bothers me for long.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

As long as your happy.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
See, at least your moving, lol. You always have the funniest and smartest replies!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'd say happy is a strong word.

I just have a high tolerance for disappointment.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Start with color. Add some color to your life!

You've got mail

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Your awesome for posting that for corvuscorrax!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I wish there was something I could do for you. I too had disappointment growing up.
I have learned to never disappointment a person.

Are you disappointed in your self or has someone let you down?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

There was a time in my life I had nothing, I lost everything, even my friends and family. My doctor thought I had ADHD, I was on adderall for many years. She raised my dose to 20mg IR adderall 4 times per day. I became so addicted to adderall I did not care about anything. I ended up sleeping in my car for 3 months. This was not too long ago.

One day I woke up and flushed away my lover adderall, I could not work for a while because of the withdrawal.

I stood up and got back on my feet. You can too!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I do appreciate the kind words, those can be rare on the web these days.

I'd say I'm disappointed in the world in general I guess. I'm lucky to have a loving family who is willing to let me live with them despite no income. I can't really work for any extended period of time due to social anxiety and autism, and without their help I would most definitely be homeless/dead. Most of my life is spent in self imposed isolation because I can't tolerate MOST people for very long at all before I become irritated and belligerent. But those with whom I've somehow managed to befriend and take a liking to will stand by me until the end as would I with them.

I suppose in general I'm misanthropic. I just don't like most people and couple that with mental illness and an inability to hold a job I live a very lonely lifestyle. Plenty of time for introspection though and no romance for this social retard so I don't have to worry about that at least.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I am your friend and so is Martin75.

Your a good person, it is hard for me to understand your life thru your eyes. I do understand your words! It would be unfair for me or anyone to tell you things will be ok.

I am saddened by your situation.

I will be your friend and if you want anything PM me!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join