It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, SophiaAcidalia here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I see 5 posts are required to make a new thread, do I just post 5 posts in this introduction? I have just signed up specifically to make a thread on behalf of my good friends son, who is unable to make a post due to his current condition. His mother is not good with computers so here I am. It is a link to the sons attempt at writing an essay covering some of the topics discussed on this website. No one involved is looking for any money or soliciting. He is very discouraged that his health has kept him from organizing and editing the essay to a high enough standard, but he was wondering if anyone here might take a look at his writing, discuss it, and offer advice on places to edit. I have not read it but I told him I am sure it is fine and that if any proof was in any pudding that is all that can be asked for, he doesn't need to kill himself trying to make it perfect when slightly less should do, but he remains troubled about the whole thing. I told him people can just imagine what it would be like if it were twice as good as it is, but he didn't find that funny. He is confident that the members here could increase its value so here we are. I will put the link here just in case this is allowed. From what I know he is a good kid who means well, and would thank each and every one of you from the top and bottom of his heart for even considering to help.

worldpeacespeech.tumblr.com

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SophiaAcidalia

Welcome to you and your friends son!

Just hang in there,
there will be people along who would be more then happy to help!
and yes,
you can get up the posts required to start a thread here in your introduction..

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Try again.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Try again.

I missed that link,,thank you! and what a monster read..

Just wondering what you meant by
"Try again"?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GAV911A

Thank you

link   
a reply to: Domo1

Thank you

link   
a reply to: GAV911A

Thank you

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
One last post for good thread luck

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Hey and welcome to both of you!

I felt compelled to reply to your introduction and say that I think the best way for your friend`s son to be heard is to make several threads with related topics because so much text all at once can be overwhelming and people may lose interest. You could also use one title and at the end name it (part 1, part 2, part 3....)

You might also want to sort the text by topics....religion, war, society, politics, wealth or combine some in one thread such as society and politics for example and include the sketches (history, philosophical questions, personal views...) that relate to topics accordingly.

These are my initial thoughts. Hope this helps...

top topics

join