It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 crash: Victims' families sue Putin and Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

There are still people that buy the Su-25 narrative?

They will always be out there.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

He probably would have tried had it not been for NATO making sure that wouldn't happen.

Really, what did they do in the past year to impress the new "Hitler"?

And exactly who is my "crew" you speak of, because last time I checked I wasn't part of a crew.

When was the last time you checked?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
uhh well good luck to them then. wonder what their case is gonna be. "it was near russia and the media swears the Russians did it so give us money"?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Ohanka

Wow! There are still people that buy the Su-25 narrative? If that were true, explain how the Su-25 was capable of operating well outside its capabilities. Explain how it made it into separatist controlled area with no one shooting it and firing upon it. Explain why Russia has to produce that ridiculous hoax showing a jet firing on the airliner.

No, S-125 SAM missile, operated by the Ukrainian Air Force's Air Defence Branch in a report produced by the German Opposition in 2015.

Never believed the Su-25 fiction.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Really, what did they do in the past year to impress the new "Hitler"?

Oh but wait according to certain people that see him the way you do he isn't the new Hitler...so can we at least decide on whether he is/or isn't the new Hitler as that is getting confusing.

When was the last time you checked?

That's what I thought.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

No, S-125 SAM missile, operated by the Ukrainian Air Force's Air Defence Branch in a report produced by the German Opposition in 2015.

Wrong... as the ones they acquired from Ukraine were not operational as said by a top separatist leader.

Khodakovsky said it was widely known that rebels had obtained BUKs from Ukrainian forces in the past, including three captured at a checkpoint in April and another captured near the airport in Donetsk.He said none of the BUKs captured from Ukrainian forces were operational.

www.reuters.com...

And it was an SA-11.

Care to provide a link to this so called report, because even Russia's own maker of the SA-11 said that is what brought the Plane down.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Then the families of 911 victims can sue Canada for selling arms to Saudi Arabia since the USA is allowing them to sue Saudi Arabia for they're involvement??

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Antipathy17
Ahh good old American Hypocrisy.

I must have missed the part in the article where they are being sued in the United States. You did catch that this is an Australian suit, right?

No, you just didn't pay attention to my comment.

link   

Oh but wait according to certain people that see him the way you do he isn't the new Hitler...so can we at least decide on whether he is/or isn't the new Hitler as that is getting confusing.

So I guess the answer to my question is......nothing.

That's what I thought.

You thought, yet you came up with nothing.

link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Your comment started with a non sequitur. This has nothing to do with the United States.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So I guess the answer to my question is......nothing.

Why would they need to impress him?

You thought, yet you came up with nothing.

And yet you think you have something...amazing.

Now care to answer the question asked to you, or are you just going to deflect away from it?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There are 33 next-of-kin named in the application, the Sydney Morning Herald reported - eight from Australia, one from New Zealand with the rest from Malaysia.

33 of them? Got it.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Why would they need to impress him?

To make him not conquer Europe? Didn't you just say that he didn't do it because of NATO?

Now care to answer the question asked to you, or are you just going to deflect away from it?

This is rich. I'm pretty sure I was the one that asked you a question, and you deflected away from it. Do I need to qoute the specific posts?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

To make him not conquer Europe? Didn't you just say that he didn't do it because of NATO?

Well the fact is he hasn't done it because of them.

This is rich. I'm pretty sure I was the one that asked you a question, and you deflected away from it. Do I need to qoute the specific posts?

It was answered in my prior post...

Never do I deflect from a question, I may not answer it right away...but it get's answered.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
I think Palestinians should sue the U.S. and U.K. governments

Keep it to topic. Your post is irrelevant.

Considering the State controlled Russian media ran a massive distraction campaign, one has to wonder exactly what Putin had to hide. After all, Russia has refused to participate in investigations so far, preferring to hide behind the conspiracy industry, that is the industry of making up stories to confound the truth.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

MH17 was downed in separatist territory. The separatists had been downing aircraft for weeks leading up to the tragedy. The separatists do not have aircraft and thus the Ukrainian forces would have no reason to fire at an aircraft. And you want us to believe that the Ukrainians downed MH17 with a SAM? Got any proof for that claim?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

MH17 was downed in separatist territory. The separatists had been downing aircraft for weeks leading up to the tragedy. The separatists do not have aircraft and thus the Ukrainian forces would have no reason to fire at an aircraft.

You just described a situation that would give them a reason to fire at an aircraft, knowing who would get blamed.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

With the ultimate goal of...? The West was already involved in the area after Russia's illegal occupation of Crimea. If Ukraine did fire a SAM why did Russia provide no evidence to support that claim? Why did they instead try to push that laughable Su-25 story? Why did the separatists claim via Twitter that they downed an aircraft in the same area at the same time MH17 was downed? Why did a separatist least also claim they were responsible for MH17?

Face it. All evidence points to the separatists being the responsible party. The only question that remains is if Russia has personnel present as well.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 5/21/2016 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join