It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Our Father" and "Hail Mary" - My Transliterated Correction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Sorry Jim, I'm perfect and you're not. I'm sorry you failed to find why you fail in relationships. I'm sorry all emotions can be diagnosed and treated with pills. I'm sorry psychology isn't a lie, after all it was founded by a crack head. Sorry I am very sorry.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

No need for sorry, it's those things that make a person grow and understand life
I am happy with my life, constant direction changes helping me walk a straighter line

I also understand there is lots of false teachings in psychology, doesn't mean it's all wrong
I also believe pills are ok for some people, who am I to decide for others

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: Raggedyman

All psychology is a lie. How can you say negative feelings such as anxiety depression and stress be a form of illness? It's not, it's part of the negative structure third dimensional beings have put for higher human souls to feel bad about themselves.

There are perfect relationships. You might have failed love because what you just commented sounds like you went through those things.

Anxiety and depression are legitimate illnesses if you have ever had it severe you would know.

You can even get disability for them.

Psychology is an important science because mental health is important.

Too say it is all a lie is a lie. Maybe it is not an exact science, but neither is theoretical physics.

Does that make it a lie?

L. Ron Hubbard felt the same way as you.

Enough said.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan
Anxiety and depression are legitimate illnesses if you have ever had it severe you would know.

Anxiety and depression is dis ease. There is an uneasiness because there is a voice 'inside' which conflicts with life - it often shouts 'this should not be happening'.
A feeling arises (which is life itself) and there is a resistance to it - thought tries to help by telling stories about why the feeling is there and how to get rid of the feeling and how to avoid the feeling.
If the feeling (which is life itself) was allowed to be then there would be no anxiety or depression.

Life is what is arising - it arises as sensation but because there is an idea that there 'could or should be something other' the peace that is always present is obscured.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

I should point out, that if you do not believe me or the translations, I do not care. My name is Samuel and I have decoded prophecy regarding myself in the book of Samuel (namely David and Goliath).

Regarding yourself? Not a little modest, are you?

And it's very good that you don't care. Because I don't, not in the slightest. Though I am curious about one thing:

Decoded prophecy regarding yourself... If you are this Samuel, why would you need to "decode prophecy" regarding yourself?

(post by Blue2K4 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

I have agreed to give knowledge that will spark in the future ethereal energy technology and higher dimensional energy that despite being what would now be recognized as paranormal and magical. This includes the energetic transmitters of specified waves of energy from the body and working with energy not negative nor positive in nature but measured by traits of unbiased or emotional basis or of a specific task. The energy of the consciousness that inhabit the physical plane of our realm acts by negative or positive because that is how it is comprehended. Higher dimensional energies don't exist with such comprehension and they have free will energy. I have been instructed not to give more information on the subject other than this.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join