It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Dressed As British Police And The Undercover Policing Enquiry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Lloyd Kennedy
I was in the Beanfield that day and I don't remember any of our lot throwing sticks or stones at the police . The order to smash up the convoy came directly from Thatcher so she was as responsible as the uniformed thugs who did it . Half of them were squaddies from the local army camps who had been offered a bit of overtime doing some hippy bashing . They fitted them out with plain blue boiler suits and police gear
www.politics.co.uk...

Thatcher was advised, she wasn't solely responsible for the decision. I now know of a warning given six months before not to go to Stonehenge that year, because the convoy was going to be destroyed. It was decided it was going to be done it was done. We have Lloyd Kennedy's opinion that "Half of them were squaddies . . . "

For those unfamiliar with the Beanfield here's some of the tamer footage.

And here's a similar story from the miners.

Hundreds of Geordie, Scots and Yorkshire mining families with sons or brothers in the Army (the growth in unemployment and the imbalance of wealth and industry in favour of the South, left only the pits, the dole or the Armed Forces as a means of living) swear to having seen their relations in police uniforms on the picket lines. Some swear that they have seen them face to face and spoke to them, while others say they have seen them clearly on TV. In all cases the army has described the stories as 'rubbish'. Though pit folk involved swear to their accuracy, no proof has yet emerged and the story remains a widely believed folk tale.

The nearest we got to actually putting meat on the bones of the story came when a young parachutist walked into the Bamsley Offices of the NUM to 'give himself up'. His story is as follows. His mother was a paraplegic his father a life long (though now retired) mineworker. He had joined the Parachute Regiment and was attached to a Special Forces Group. For the previous two months he had been in operation on the picket lines with a number of soldiers from different groups. He wore a police sergeant's uniform when on these duties. Officials at Bamsley discussed the question with the lad and subsequently involved people from our legal department to try and establish the possible come back on the soldier if, as he had requested, made a public statement or had a press conference. Despite all warnings of probably military and legal action against him, the soldier agreed to go ahead and the Barnsley offices started talking in terms of a press conference: Sadly a day or two later, the soldier returned, he had suffered yet another setback, a tragedy. His father had been coal picking along the railway line and had been struck by a train and lost a leg. His mother was now totally helpless, his father not in a position to fend for himself or his wife, so he would take a compassionate leave from the services. The question of a press conference, legal retaliation with all the social and political furore which would follow was now unthinkable.

You can take this story as it was given, personally I believe the bloke, but how extensive the Army involvement has been will probably remain a secret until the granting of a 'Freedom of Information Act' or a sympathetic Civil Servant leaks the relevant document of instruction to some head of the Forces.

Our frustrating failure to find real evidence still leaves certain strange facts laying around. One is, as said, the huge number of men in police uniforms which seemed to come from nowhere and vanish away again _t the end of the dispute.

The number of police uniform clad characters who were clearly under regulation height, was not only a delight for some of our pickets but also a source of amusement to many of our women folk who lost no time in ridiculing the 'unshaved bairns' and 'dwarfs'. Many heard officers addressing underlings as 'corporal' (a rank which doesn't exist in the police force) and some of the uniforms, apart from being totally ill fitting, stepped straight out of the police museum. Strange, double-breasted jackets with different colour trousers, ancient 'Dixon of Dock Green' Helmets etc.

For many such reasons we have suspected Army involvement. . .
libcom.org...

I'm all for giving evidence to the Undercover Policing Enquiry.

UNDERCOVER POLICING INQUIRY
Frequently Asked Questions
SUBMITTING EVIDENCE
Q: How do I submit evidence to the Inquiry?
A: You can email us on the Inquiry email address ([email protected]), write to us at PO Box
71230 London NW1W 7QH or give us a call on 0203 741 0410 or 0203 741 0411 for
further advice. You may, if you choose, instruct a solicitor to represent you.
Data protection. When you voluntarily choose to give the Undercover Policing Inquiry
personal information by email, by post, or over the telephone you are consenting to the
collection, retention and use of your personal information in accordance with this notice.
How we use your personal information
When you decide to contact us, the Inquiry team will record your details and any other
information you give to us. We will use this information:
 To respond to any query or question that you have raised; and/or
 For the purpose of furthering the Inquiry’s investigations into undercover policing.
At the end of the Inquiry, and as required by law, our records, of which your details and
personal information may form part, will be transferred to the National Archives.
Security
Appropriate steps will be taken to safeguard your personal information and to prevent any
unauthorised access to it
www.ucpi.org.uk...

But please let's remember the hidden purpose of the enquiry is to blame police for military misdeeds. www.ucpi.org.uk...

Justice means calling the military to account for their part in the black operations of the 80's.

edit on 21 5 2016 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I suggested that the miner strike was broken by the use of squaddies at the picket lines on here last year in another thread. I was shot down. Good Luck mate. We both know it happened.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The Battle of the Beanfield was more an attack by Thatchers fascist bully boys than a battle as I remember it , a disgraceful display against citizens who just wanted to exercise their right to attend and mark the Solstice .

It wouldn't surprise me if there were military used to bolster the ranks and add a little extra spice to the proceedings , the amount of violence displayed that morning was shocking.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
While I can't say for sure there were soldiers in the picket lines I can say for absolute fact in security operations that's common practice. You only need to look at some of the tactics used under Maggie in Ireland and mainland Britain to see how willing and keen she was to deploy troops. The SAS were used in a prison riot for gods sake. You may remember the rumours of soldiers using police uniforms in the shooting of the Brazilian in the underground. One of the men captured in pictures served with the SRR and was sharply posted to a Brunei as a jungle warfare instructor afterwards. Like i said it's a common tactic and it wouldn't be the first time it was done.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
British troops get overtime pay?!?

I joined the wrong military

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

A search for relevant data soon demonstrates the subject is clearly being squashed. As I said here recently, on my son's first night in Treeton he was told there were military in police uniforms at Orgreave. I discussed it with him an hour ago and he told me, "They also said Orgreave is a very touchy subject in that area".

I think I'm right in saying an MP or other politician was approached on a train by an ex-military type who spilled the beans. I'm not sure where the links to that are.

There are stories of miners recognising military relatives facing them dressed as police.

What really bother me is the idea that Hillsborough has been cracked. Really. Would the establishment give us Hillsborough and deny us military dressed as police? Isn't that what they call a 'Limited Hangout', or something similar.

There were provocateurs at Hillsborough leading the well documented charge on the turnstiles. The precisely timed cause of the crush when combined with Patsy Duckenfield's opening of the gate.

Orgreave, Beanfield, Hillsborough. They were all black operations with military commitment.
edit on 21 5 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's obvious now. 'Battle' is a word pushed by the infiltrators to suggest it was an actual confrontation rather than an assault. Now 'Battle' has been adopted by so many it will be very hard to shift.

The violence from genuine police can be largely accounted for as a result of the lies deliberately told to the police who waited at the roadblock. They were told the lead vehicle had run down and killed two police who inexplicably stepped in front of the lead vehicle and held up their hands. The vehicle continued at a walking pace and the two men dressed in police uniforms walked backwards with their hands on the front of the vehicle, then stepped aside. I think it's clear now those two men were military and that was part of the planned operation.

The other lie they were told was a huge heroin deal was due to take place at Stonehenge and it had to be stopped at all costs.

The result of these two deliberate lies was the genuine police thought they had two funerals of their brutally murdered colleagues to attend, and there would be a large drug stash to show the media. That combined with the presence of blood-thirsty squaddies accounted for the extremes of violence.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The word you're looking for is TRAITOR.

We have lists.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
your posts do make me laff on a saturday hillsbourough was not a millitary black op to kill inocent people just a policing #up

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ukgaz

The evidence is in the lack of exposure of military dressed as police at Orgreave and The Beanfield.

If the establishment's media and legal system have suddenly become honest about Hillsborough, they'll tell us the truth about the military dressed as police at the associated events.

These military traitors are the enemy of the British people. They must be publicly identified.

JTF 96
edit on 22 5 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 22 5 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It's part of the script to blame police alone for the violence.

But the knowledge of treacherous military involvement is too widespread, as this link demonstrates.

We also know the thug element of the army were given police uniforms and free reign to attack people at will. When it looked like the miners were winning in stepped the truck drivers who crossed picket lines and destroyed the union. Many thought the government would see the haulage industry as heroes. We know the truth. many bought wagons to make their fortunes but I am glad to say many failed and paid a high price for their treachery. The blacklist was quickly drawn up and people could not get work. It has split families and even today the hatred is still there. I hope the police who caused injury and the mercenaries are named and shamed publicly get their comeuppance.
labourlist.org...

This will become another litmus test exposing frauds and phoneys. Will Corbyn demand the mercenaries are identified? I think we know he'll take on the shielded look of a traitor/spook unable to hide his sorry carcass.

top topics

join