It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Clinton is sinking faster than the Titanic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My opinion is that she will play the game up to the DNC or close to it. Trump is prepping for Hillary. He KNOWS he can beat her. She is a crook and it can be proven beyond a doubt.

They (whoever "they" are) are counting on this to throw Trump off. She HAS to be disqualified. The evidence is too glaring, her popularity among the general population is horrendous, and she will be removed or offered a more graceful way to exit.

In rides Joe Biden at the 11th hour. The Bernie Bunch would have mostly gone to Trump before they would ever support Hillary. But they probably would not jump ships if the new captain is Biden.

The Dems laugh at "tricking" Trump. Hillary gets pardoned by Obama. The Clinton family foundation remains intact and continues to scam $$$$ and Hillary gets to charge even more for her juicy speeches!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Hillary gets pardoned by Obama.

I *think* Hillary has to be convicted before she can be pardoned. Obama will be long out of office by the time a trial would be concluded.

edit on 21-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

IF ONLY!!!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I just want people to stop and think of one thing before they vote: Do you honestly to God really want Hilary to have possession of the nuclear football when Bill gets caught diddling around again and embarrasses her?

~considers the alternative
~builds a spaceship

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hillary is toast even if she wins the election and gets sworn in.

Imagine all the dirt that will out by next January.

Anything criminal will trigger impeachment.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary is toast even if she wins the election and gets sworn in.

Imagine all the dirt that will out by next January.

Anything criminal will trigger impeachment.

Hm...would be interesting if this is all about her VP pick becoming POTUS.

Not that I personally believe she will ever be elected.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: queenofswords
Hillary gets pardoned by Obama.

I *think* Hillary has to be convicted before she can be pardoned. Obama will be long out of office by the time a trial would be concluded.

Hi, MotherMayEye....She does not have to be convicted to be pardoned. We discussed this on another thread recently and found this:

Presidential pardons can be granted anytime after an offense has been committed including before, during, or after a conviction for the offense. If granted before a conviction is given, it prevents any penalties from attaching to the person. If granted after a conviction, it removes the penalties, and restores the person to all his or her civil rights. However, a pardon can never be granted before an offense has been committed – because the president does not have the power to waive the laws.
www.legalflip.com...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ah! Very interesting!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ah! Very interesting!

I was surprised to find this tidbit of interesting facts, too. It puts things in a whole new speculative perspective, doesn't it?

ETA: And remember....Hillary and Obama are lawyers. He is a constitutional lawyer, so they make use of all the tricks that others may not think about until it's too late!
edit on 21-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You beat me to it. But yea remember Nixon was pardoned by Ford without having been convicted?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

A classic example is Ford pardoning Nixon I think.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well at least I got to it before you did Xuen.

Great thread tho.

edit on 5/21/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It really does.

Since I've personally theorized this will bring down her campaign but never send her to prison (and that she's 'in' on that plan), this explains how that could happen without inconveniencing her in the slightest.

If granted before a conviction is given, it prevents any penalties from attaching to the person.

It's such a controllable investigation...it all reads as completely controlled to me...from the moment she handed over 50,000 paper emails that have taken a year to go through (they could have been auto-scanned to OCR text in 2 days). Guccifer and his watered-down hack discoveries, the FBI dragging their feet until the very end, now a pardon that would be 100% certain if she is recommended for indictment or indicted...

It just reads as scripted, orchestrated, directed, and completely controlled, to me.

edit on 21-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ok, so this is how I see it going down now with regard to my personal election *conspiracy* theory...

The FBI will recommend indictment to the DOJ heading into the convention. The superdelegates will decide that for the good of the party they cannot support Hillary with a possible indictment looming, so they switch their support to Bernie.

The DOJ may then decide to indict, or not, but Obama will pardon her. But it will be too late. Bernie will be the nominee.

Then, Bernie's big domestic spending plan and tax hike will win, in November, and Congress & the two parties will laugh as they steal our money and further their hidden agenda.

Thanks again for the info, queenofswords! It filled in some blanks I had!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Personally I think she's sinking too slowly.

I think it should be a Hindenburg-style crash.

Then we can call her the "Hildaberg"

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Interesting.

When I posted a thread about Russia having Hillary's emails, it got labelled a HOAX.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

AND how annoying is it that we don't have a press that would simply put the question to Obama now: "Would you pardon Hillary if she is recommended for indictment/indicted/convicted?"

I'm sure he would say "I'd have to consider that if it happens." But, I would love a press that actually tried to get answers rather than play along.

(Or maybe he has been asked and I just missed it...)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nope

If there was a chance she could get indicted she wouldn't have ran.

See this is what happens when you live inside echo chambers, every single negative news story about Hillary Clinton automatically becomes fact even if the source is questionable

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Nope

If there was a chance she could get indicted she wouldn't have ran.

See this is what happens when you live inside echo chambers, every single negative news story about Hillary Clinton automatically becomes fact even if the source is questionable

Sorry, but I don't think this investigation is unfortunately timed with the primary/general election for nothing. Indicted or not, it's an anchor on Hillary's campaign and that doesn't fit the narrative that she is The Chosen One:

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Bernie benefits from this investigation -- that's meaningful.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join