It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence on how TPTB are using psychological warfare on us!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

With the decline in MSM's effect on all of the masses and the Alt Media coming on stron people are realizing some things .Even Israel is being questioned more and more as of late .Zionism is loosing the information war and so stories might be getting through the cracks . This piece is well worth the read consortiumnews.com...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I just came across this doc and am a short way through and wanted to drop it in your thread .It's a 1 1/2 hour doc but I am going to use it to add a few more dots to the big pic as it has some stuff I had never seen before ..

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Cool

al prob not get the time to watch it tonight, but i will defo give it a watch, im from the UK and there will be a vote soon on whether we leave it or not, and there has been much scaremongering again by Capitalists as well as Obama saying his bit,
much like when Scotland had there referendum on independence, I feel the EU are trying to start a NWO, along with USA and possibly Russia, just a theory though!
In regards to more information getting out via alternative media, i think your right, more and more people are questioning and starting to realize that things are not right, lets hope that trend continues to snowball.
and you never know maybe we will see serious change for the better in our future.
Regards.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
No doubt, there is so much going on right now but are the TPTB the only ones that use warfare on us ? In a way I think the Truth may be complexer than just 'Bad Guys controling the Good Guys.'

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Where's the evidence to say that a photo of a cancerous mouth causes cancer growth at a higher rate than actually smoking?

Also you made the point that 'many countries cannot afford medications' so:

Low-socioeconomic and developing countries have high birth rates and a higher % of people to resources. They also have higher rates of smoking than western countries (where there are anti-smoking health warnings) so logically according to your theory the 3rd world countries Govt's would have the anti smoking ads to give everyone cancer and cull the population and get a better rate of resources to people

I believe the mind is very powerful and can make the difference between life expectancy in cancer patients... I'm not convinced that thinking about cancer can give you cancer more than smoking can

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

hey maybe your right these uneducated third world countries who's Mortality rate is terribly low, due to disease, malnutrition, murder, rape to mention the things that pop into my head, need some health warnings on their packets
to spread some more negativity among them. The thing with these countries is plain to see for me, they dont need food,
water or any of these things adverts try and get charity from us for....... they need one thing and one thing only "education"
We could bring these countries out of the so called third word inside a generation with Education!!
Although i honestly dont think these countries have cigs so what countries are you talking about? India, China, USA....
many parts of the biggest countries in the world have mortality rates on the same level of the 3rd world, due to poverty and addiction. Imagine all the problems i have spoke of were solved 10 years ago, imagine it.......... how many people do you think would be on this world...... survival of the fittest would become, survival of weakest the fittest and everything inbetween, on that note im not sure if that is a good thing. IMO this world needs two things, Education, and depopulation.
And i dont mean just the Education you or I have received, i believe that there is hidden knowledge that relates to the mind and its workings that is kept secret from us, and i believe it gets used against us subliminally. Also TPTB doesnt mean one group it can mean any group of the 1%, there may be loads, and anyway what 1% of 7 billion??
Depopulation could be achieved through education, each woman would be allowed to have two children. That would bring the population down...... and this idea may well be a goal of a NWO but probably not in the humane way i stated.
Regards

heres a wee link against the "theory" that smokers die younger.
www.forces.org...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

i think it may well be so complex that the people that are involved who do it, dont even think they are doing anything wrong,
but if your education is of a private school and your being taught Machiavelli and such like things from a young age, you better believe that you are programmed to believe that you are the Fittest, and that there are no morals when the goal is
to gain money, power and stature. These people have been conditioned to be the way they are, just like we all have.
Regards

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Mate i had vaguely heard of what you talk about, and have looked into it more now, and it is very interesting.
i will refrain from trying to go into it more just know as i know very little about it, but it has my attention
.......i will never worry or fear it though, but i will learn more about it.... Cheers

heres the article i just read about it......
geeldon.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Yip bud it certainly is everywhere and it is hard to be on constant guard, my last avatar depicted a warrior bowing to the light that was shining on him from above, i originally liked this, then i realized that this goes against the theory of Archons and their "fake" light, i was basically seeing myself as a warrior bowing to their fake light, you know what i mean...... any way considering i believe partially that this is a possibbilty i guard against it, so i got rid of that avatar for my new one....
the caption reads "the gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power" -Nikola Tesla
Thats much better as far as im concerned

cheers

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

With all due respect, that statement reads more like a personal rant than sound reporting. I would ask if it passes a personal taste test, rather than to swallow it whole.

I've lived in this country for more than half a century and I've met a few Americans along the way. I've been pondering this statement for 20 minutes now, searching for a single example of seeing a "frightened American." I'm hitting blanks here.

The only example, that I hesitate to share because I'm not sure that even that could be properly labeled as "fear," was an elderly mother who began to collapse in the doorway of a courtroom, on her way to hear the verdict on the alleged murderer of her daughter and grandchildren. But even there, when I caught her fall and whispered in her ear, "You can fall apart later. Right now you need to be here for ___," she nodded and composed herself.

Every person I know is mostly concerned with just trying to get by in a rapidly changing world, especially with a growing sense that there is no way to win this game. Does this lead to fear and anger and despair? Of course. And it leads to discriminate and non-discriminate finger (and gun) pointing.

But is this unique to America? We are a relatively young country. We are a continuation of bloodlines begun elsewhere and everywhere. As such, you will find no more, and no less, fear than you will find anywhere else. In fact, if it were even remotely possible to do a "true" scientific study, I think this statement would find no solid basis.

Just yesterday, I was thinking of what a sad world I find myself living in. Trust me, this wasn't a new thought, by any means. But then I thought of the amazing dialogues I read here on ATS and I felt a renewed hope for the world....Notice, I didn't say for America. But as long as that "us versus them" mentality is not only maintained, but nurtured, then any type of hope is held at bay, regardless of the subject at hand.

CF

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

hello clownfish,
what your saying is what your seeing with your own eyes, but who do you know that has fears or worries shows others this,
not many people, human beings put on a brave face....but when they are alone with their thoughts its a different matter altogether, now i commend you for not thinking the world as this way because it means you are a positive thinker, and thats all i want to promote in any post i make.... thats for sure.

but these statistics speak for themselves in regards to people living in worry and fear....
www.theguardian.com...
www.nami.org...

be aware......

and heres another example of how they gain from misery.....
www.intellihub.com...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm "afraid"
you caught me in a "danged if you do -- danged if you don't" scenario, as I am taking a self imposed mini-sabbatical from ATS to work on a private project.

I had hesitated to make that post, as it was in response to another post that I felt was off topic. By replying, there was a risk to have the thread go further off topic. To not reply, left the remarks hanging out there, unchallenged, and those remarks really pushed my buttons. Being an angry ClownFish goes against my scales!

To compromise, I took a risk and posted my reply without repeating the entire post in question....bad idea, as it left my post hanging out there, looking off topic and peculiar. (And now for my next trick...)

Sure enough, you replied...not the person I was addressing, but that's fine, as I so appreciated not being left to dangle out there in the wind. But now there's another "danged if I do, danged if I don't" scenario...sigh...as my point got misinterpreted by you. I wasn't expecting that curve ball.

I agree with you 100%.

I disagree 100% with the absurd statement that "America is the most frightened nation on the planet." Had he posted something about being the most stupid, or some such, that would be different, as I know I've contributed more than my share to the mix, but frightened? Hell, no.

However, we are no less frightened than the next guy, but I consider that to be an aspect of human nature, not human nation. I am not afraid to tell you how afraid I am, but I find comfort in numbers and in knowing there is something relatively normal in all of that.

CF

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

ahh ok, sorry for jumping the gun.
i agree with you also on the fact that Fear is universal, and if anyone is more fearful its those that live in countries that are amidst wars and poverty, although i will say that these countries will also produce the strongest of people eventually. I think that America like most western countries that have such a big gap between the rich and poor, that those at the wrong end of that and do live in poverty have it just as bad as anyone (mentally) because they can live in slums just streets away from their millionaire "neighbours" the gap in class in western worlds is ridiculous.
Also another point is that its much easier to get to the top in western countries if you have languished at the bottom, than it is, if you have been swimming your way through the middle of that society, and thats just because we are content at the middle. But if we start rising from the bottom, well that can give you the impetus to keep rising, not to mention with how easier it is to see the changes in your life when you start your upwards climb, this in itself can trigger the most important thing IMO to your rise, and that is belief and knowing. if you believe then know inside nothing can stop you.

ps, im a bit sad that this thread has only 2 pages and the one i just started about politics has 11 after a few days.
For me this is the subject the whole world needs to be looking into and raising the positivity in this world, but hey ho most people are to scared to think outside the box, they want to constantly pick apart that of which they know, and it becomes addictive to constantly go round in circles basically chasing shadows..... familiarity after all does breed contempt.

Cheers for the reply.
Regard, Dave.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

CF

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

One aspect of the so-called "psychological warfare" you speak of comes from the one who rules TPTB and involves giving you the idea that the most crucial things you need to learn about his activities falls under what you have been conditioned to call and view as "all types of negativity", to facilitate keeping you in ignorance and figurative darkness, unwilling to hear anyone out (or trust whatever negative thing they are trying to warn you of) speaking about the most crucial subjects of reality (which may sound negative at first until you begin to understand the bigger picture and how it wil be fixed and what you can do to stop spreading more positive-sounding misinformation, self-delusional sometimes, like someone sticking their heads in the sand regarding the negative things that shatter that illusion, reality doesn't have to be pretty to be true).
Here's what the one I spoke of doesn't want you to understand or think too long about:

And here's the group of people he really doesn't want you to listen to (using a lot of slander to get you to trivialize, dismiss and ignore them, or simply not understanding what they are singing about, preferring to see them as doomsayers, as programmed/conditioned or brainwashed; but you're the one being played):

And coming back to the "psychological warfare" you spoke of:

Sorry for so many videos, one subject led to another. For the breakdown of those videos see this comment and this comment.
edit on 26-5-2016 by whereislogic because: addition

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The toxic environment is what is giving everyone cancer.. not passive smoking. It's not like they would acknowledge phone or wifi signals are bad for you. Or processed food including hormones in meat. Or pesticides. Or Vaccines. Or prescription drugs... or the smog domes that entire cities are encased in that we're forced to breath in every moment of every day while we're being told that this dirty "fresh" air is normal.

They have chosen an official cause for the extreme spike in cancers and smoking is it.

The public needed an answer, they've been given it and they can even tax them for that answer. It's actually very clever.

Insidious but clever..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

Very insightful post. I didn't even consider the whole situation from such a deep angle, but it really does make sense when you think about it.

"Insidious" to the highest degree, indeed!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

As usual your pushing your propaganda at any chance you get. I liked the OP however it has nothing to do with Satan or Jehovah's witnesses.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: riley

Very insightful post. I didn't even consider the whole situation from such a deep angle, but it really does make sense when you think about it.

"Insidious" to the highest degree, indeed!

Thankyou. I have had the privilege of seeing our self contained ant mound smog dome from the outside many times during my childhood and it has certainly stuck with me. I did make an attempt to accept the reality of living inside it but it feels wrong in so many ways. I wish everyone had the chance to see it. Not the standard stock photos of a beautiful sunset behind spires.. but the "ew.. that is where my home is?" image. It is the truth of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join