It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The politician apocolypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I would quote the bible "Luke 11:45" but it's in my signature. No, I'm not religious. However I have read many religious works and see truth in the word (not the dogma). The jist of it comes down to the fact Lawyers don't find the truth, they obscure it. They tempt and misuse their clients and whomever they can they put a crushing burden onto them and they do it with satisfaction and without remorse. A lawyers livelihood depends on the misery of somebody. Bill Clinton, Obama, Hillary Clinton (hopefully not the future president) are lawyers. There is no need to tell people they have been misused in a relationship with these leaders. After a while warm words cool and actions outweigh the hope. The lawyer Presidents above are hired servants and they were put into their position because of the lack of morality and responsibility to the people. Their whole purpose was to misrepresent you, lie to you, and leave you uncertain about what truth was. To divide you and mock our existence as trivial. They were put in place to limit our choices.

The Sanders crowd is just the other side of the Trump coin. Sanders just comes across nicer and we could certainly use that. Separate ideologies here but the underlying desire is the same. Anybody, and I do mean anybody but these sociopaths that have crowned themselves rulers over us. That absolute certainty that they deserve to abuse us as a people and nation, however they want, is the reason we would vote in "anybody" but them. They seem to call us children for not taking their lies hook line and sinker. Everything they do tries to insult us as a people and nation. Trump will be president I am sure. Not because we see him as the best candidate. Not because we are all blue collar ignorant redneck racists. It's that we are desperate to get away from so poisonous a relationship and Trump has shown that he understands how people are feeling. Amazingly the politicians seem to be confused why this is happening.

You and I, we are not confused at all. There were signs with the Ron Paul support. We love the Constitution, it guarantees our freedom. Ron Paul was a physician and used to taking care of people and we could all use a little more love. We know we are being ripped off and put into financial slavery but out of a desire to preserve ourselves we have let it happen. It was the idea that Ron Paul stood for. There are signs all over the place about the desire to have our concerns addressed. We want every single assclown out and we want it with ever increasing intensity as we lose our homes, our jobs, our voice. The quicker the better before it's too late. We don't even mind if it causes a great deal of turbulence ala Trump. We don't mind a little pain as long as we can have at least some hope because currently there is no hope. And by all means tell the people they cannot choose their President, that they will appoint one for you by a two party system that is nothing other than loaded dice. You sit queens and shall see no sorrow huh? Just go ahead and do that. See how that works out for you.

I suspect a lot of these politicians will end up like so many Japanese that looked on as the impossible happened and water came over the floodwall. No place to run, no place to hide. You politicians and leaders called yourselves makers of law and justice and you were anything but. You have been serving everything but your own people. Either step aside or we'll move you.

edit on 20-5-2016 by Apollumi because: spelling, etc

edit on 20-5-2016 by Apollumi because: Yep, still can't spell

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I wouldn't consider myself an anarchist ... but I might not deny it either after what's been going down the last five decades.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I wouldn't consider myself an anarchist ... but I might not deny it either after what's been going down the last five decades.

I see it this way; the Libertarian is an Anarchist wearing obvious horse pants (everyone being polite) ignores special tailoring needs. I like the principles of this party; for some reason does not resonate with the majority.
edit on 20-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think eventually we will overcome our desire to preserve ourselves out of fear. We will forget that our individual truths were the only truths that mattered. Material possessions of all sorts will lose their appeal. Division which is so easily worked on the people currently will go away. When the people realized how they have been used against one another and we are no longer divided we can self determine once again.

Unfortunately this is still down the road a bit and will largely be a result of severe financial problems for the nation which will mean financial problems for everybody. Nothing divides people like too much comfort.

But you know what, not so long ago people on ATS would have told me to be quiet or the thought police would come get me. I have seen that change quite a bit over the last few years. The indignation continues to grow. Not because I post every now and then here. It's because they are being left no choice. Trump is a desperate sign of that and if we as a nation don't hash it out soon we truly do stand a chance of having a Hitler because the people will be even more desperate.

edit on 20-5-2016 by Apollumi because: Didn't like the way I worded something.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
I think eventually we will overcome our desire to preserve ourselves out of fear. We will forget that our individual truths were the only truths that mattered.

I'm 'there' right now. I think a lot of 'us' are. In ten years I'll be too old. I also don't want to get to be ten years older.

It's not 0bama (exactly) that's caused the surge in US gun sales. People are 'gearing up' and it's obvious if you see what they're buying, instead of just numbers on paper. People are buying long guns in quantity. People are buying very high powered area defense weapons as opposed to personal defense.

Do you know who I'm referring to when I say "Gabby G" and what her relationship is to this site?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Hey Vet,

I don't want to run the thread OT ... but, since there are only 3 of us with posts here ... I'll keep it short though.

I value most of the Libertarian philosophy. Unfortunately, those portions I disagree with, I disagree with so strongly I can't envision calling myself a supporter.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Hey Vet,I don't want to run the thread OT ... but, since there are only 3 of us with posts here ... I'll keep it short though.
I value most of the Libertarian philosophy. Unfortunately, those portions I disagree with, I disagree with so strongly I can't envision calling myself a supporter.

Um hum; some of the tenants are very extreme; *oddly* either far right or far left with the same party. Though I like some of them know I'd never be put to the test of having to vote (unrealistic) a member of that party into office as will never happen. Its playtime is all (what ifs).
edit on 21-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

join