It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Salons CEO USED to work for the Huff Post. Okay, you got one connection but just because it exist doesn't mean Salon is the voice for the entire Leftist community.

The TYT are propagandists scumbags using race baiting division tactics? Funny, the exact same thing can be said about the Right Wing's number one news outlet, Fox News.

I just realized the video in the OP is yours. No wonder it only had 20 some odd views. In any case, where on the political spectrum do you fall or are you like me and don't subscribe to either camp's Koolaid?
edit on 20-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Stay on topic. If you want a thread to cry about being a liberal start one yourself. Liberals ARE the reason this kind of crap is acceptable. You want everything to be accepted, even if it's child rape. Terrible people.

link   
a reply to: reldra

It's nonsense? Caring for freedom and equal rights for all humans?

Yeah, straight up nonsense.

link   

Should be dead... nothing more to add!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I am a centrist Libertarian based on my political compass test. Almost exactly. Both the far right and the far left authoritarian ideologies are vile. It just so happens that the left is MORE vile in today's society.

I believe in freedom and equal rights for all, and I do not subscribe to propaganda on either side.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Good, you should be offended. I would be offended too if someone was trying to add a P to the end of it, because that is exactly what is going to happen. The MSM has already been using the LGBT community for it's own means for a long time, and now it is time to use them some more, on the backs of "virtuous pedophiles."

If you read the narrative to these stories, they are trying very hard to normalize it. If you are offended, let Salon know. Let all of these other leftist outlets shoving these stories on us how you feel about it.

Mark my words, these same publications will be adding a P at the end at some point. It won't be today, maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen.

Only if it gains traction, if it does quickly ( plz let it die out quickly!) die out, they will find some new victim, and keep up the propaganda for a future roll out.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
They have been grooming our children for a very long time towards this end.

We haven't been doing our due diligence, and too many have actually supported and fostered this agenda, without realizing what they were doing.

It goes back for years. We see what we want to see. We believe what we choose to believe, and we make excuses. Lots of excuses.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

It's nonsense? Caring for freedom and equal rights for all humans?

Yeah, straight up nonsense.

I have only listened to the one podcast. maybe your others are better. This one is awful, doesn;t seem to care fior anything but clicks and lashing out at * salon.com Glad that is your mission in life.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

First of all, you are not a Mod and I am on topic but if you really feel that way than hit the ALERT button but you are in no position to tell me how to post. Crying, really? How childish.

That said, I'm not a liberal or a conservative but stop with the false narrative that this thread is pushing that liberals want Pedo's to have equal rights or molest children or whatever. This ONE essay written by ONE guy who works for Salon is not the voice of any political affiliation and that's because everyone can agree that we all hate people who look at children sexually. This guys essay was him trying to make us understand why he feels this way and not to label him a monster but it will fall on deaf ears because modern society will never accept him AND liberals aren't trying to change that.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

not all are "victimized themselves" some choose the evil path.

giving someone a pill and "therapy" is a waste of money.

my solution would be

lock them in solitary confinement.

if they want out they must cut off themselves whatever part of there body they used to violate a child, i would alow them proper medical treatment after they had there punishment. and even offer pain killers for before the punishment and a sharp blade or saw as to make it quick as possible.

if this became common practice pedis WOULD think twice before violating a child
edit on 20-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: ketsuko
They have been grooming our children for a very long time towards this end.

We haven't been doing our due diligence, and too many have actually supported and fostered this agenda, without realizing what they were doing.

It goes back for years. We see what we want to see. We believe what we choose to believe, and we make excuses. Lots of excuses.

www.youtube.com...

Who has been grooming our children? Other than pedophiles and possibly tribes deep in the jungle who have some odd practies that lead a young man to marriage, who is it that is 'grooming our children'?

Oh I see: fashion shows, cartoons, edited ads to make a woman look thinner and don;t forget about the Disney Channel!!! lol

edit on 20-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I would agree, I feel I fall in the same category but if I had to say which side was more disturbing I would point to the right, not the left. That said, as far as politics and DC goes, Dems and Repubs are just two sides of the same corrupt coin. I would compare them to the WWE because when in the spotlight they fight and bicker but behind closed doors they do what their owners tell them to do.

Equal rights for all, absolutely, but never will I sign on to allow pedo's to freely be a pedo.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: Abysha

not all or "victimized themselves" some choose the evil path.

giving someone a pill and "therapy" is a waste of money.

my solution would be

lock them in solitary confinement.

if they want out they must cut off themselves whatever part of there body they used to violate a child, i would alow them proper medical treatment after they had there punishment. and even offer pain killers for before the punishment and a sharp blade or saw as to make it quick as possible.

if this became common practice pedis WOULD think twice before violating a child

Injections for paroled child abusers have been incredibly successful. You only need to google it. Therapy added on only helps more.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This guys essay was him trying to make us understand why he feels this way and not to label him a monster but it will fall on deaf ears

And there it is. The liberal apologizing for the pedo. Good show.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

This guys essay was him trying to make us understand why he feels this way and not to label him a monster but it will fall on deaf ears

And there it is. The liberal apologizing for the pedo. Good show.

I don't see anyone apologizing for anyone.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You're wearing your left blinders then.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

You're wearing your left blinders then.

I am wearing no blinders. I can't read what is not there.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You sure seemed to enjoy my pro-trans podcast thread, or am I mistaken? This particular one happens to be a video, and not a podcast. Yeah , I am lashing out at Salon for trying to change the narrative surrounding pedophilia. Just as I SHOULD be. If anyone sees this as "okay" or "good" or "acceptable" then they are just flat out bad human beings.

This is the thread you seemed to enjoy. Transgender Podcast

I am not sure if you think that this video is anti-LGBT, but it isn't.

People in the LGBT community have made WAY too much progress to allow the fruits of their activism to be stolen by sick and twisted pedophile apologists. Progressives love to co-opt different groups of people to push whatever the agenda flavor of the week is. I am NOT anti LGBT again, for the record.

Pedophilia needs to be denounced at every turn, and any group, person, organisation, or WHATEVER that promotes it in any form needs to be spoken out against.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You know, I think you're reading comprehension is lacking, that or you're being intellectually dishonest.

So to be clear and to end your slander, I do not apologize for this man nor do support Pedo's and what have you.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well then, propaganda needs to be called out on both sides. Glenn Beck and Salon included.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join