It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: everyone

I'm well aware there are female pedophiles, just so ya know.

It was not an oversight. I thought about posting both. Just chose not to.

Interesting, and why did you consciously chose not to ?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Who has been grooming our children

the satanists

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

prof? or do itake your word?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If proved paedophiles were castrated it would probably die down to a very few crime figures. Its because the punishment for ruining a child is not strict or hard enough.

It will get tougher because islam allows child marriage and certain Jewish teachings allow the abuse of children so an age liming needs to be set in countries against this.

This wouldn't affect a huge amount of people because its only a few who want children either for sex or as sexual slaves.
To the majority, whatever religion etc etc its not even a consideration in the first place.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

wow u are delusional

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Winstonian

I'm okay with heterosexuality but pedophilia is not something that needs to be normalized. I knew this would happen, though. Once we allowed heterosexuals to run amok, pedophiles will want recognition next..

Ehm what?

Once we allowed heterosexuals to run amok? Could you clarify what you are talking about here?

Also this:

originally posted by: Abysha
If a man has these feelings and he seeks help and realizes his "attractions" are not safe or healthy, I don't think I could "hate" them. Pedophilia is not a valid way to but these people were often victimized themselves. These people need professional help.

Woman are no better and there are no less female pedophiles then there are men so maybe it is time to stop talking as if pedophilia is exclusive to men. I mean since we are all about equality these days right ?

The heterosexual remark was in jest as a response to the conservative habit of blaming everything on LGBT. It was a joke. Obviously I don't blame pedophilia on heterosexuals.

That second part about me specifying "a man"? Yeah, I hesitated for a while before doing that and only did because it sounded awkward otherwise. You are right though; not all pedophiles are men. Good on you for calling me out on that one.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

i always thought i decided what my brain is, you know free will and all, but i guess some would like to blame a body part for there problems
edit on 21-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
If someone thought about my child in an indecent manner and I found out about it, bullet to the brain. I dgaf what kind of spin you want to put on it, it's a death sentence. Call me violent, call me hateful, call me whatever you want to call me, I don't care.

You cannot spin the endangerment of a child in ANY way and come out feeling justified. If you can, you need to check yourself. To take it even farther, if you try to justify the endangerment or potential endangerment of a child and you yourself have children, you may want to relieve yourself from your parental duties.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

i always thought i decided what my brain is, you know free will and all, but i guess some would like to blame a body part for there problems

So you're saying you use your free will to choose whether or not you like Men, or Women, or Children or Anything else???

Can you just decide at any moment who you're attracted to gender wise??

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Why do humans get so hung up on sex? It's all we talk about these days.. It's what makes the world turn apparently.. All these modern agendas all have sex as a top priority, whether the context is gender, physical sex or paedophilia..

Why are humans so weak willed?
We have generations with entitlement complexes, and we indulge them, coz, you know, gotta be PC.

I say f the whole movement. I don't care anymore, anyone who isn't happy with the way nature made them should commit suicide, because I'm not gonna blink an eye if they do. I've heard enough, read enough and cared enough. My empathy has run out, my heart has no hope for humanity.

Things are so simple, yet we make them out to be unsolvable equations.

I'm out.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
There is a cure for paedophilia though.Try something with my child,and i shall cure you.I shall do it by addressing that pre-existing malady you have,known as breathing.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has said it, but I'll say it anyway, regardless of the attacks on me that will ensue as a result of me saying this..

THIS is what happens when you normalize same sex relations, when you normalize and promote transgenders, and all the other whacky abnormal inhuman crap that's being pushed regarding our sexualities these days.

It was only a matter of time before someone stepped up and pushed the sex with children thing as being normal and acceptable.

Now they are making embryos that are part human part animal.

Guess what's next?
Bestiality is normal and acceptable.

You know it's going to happen sooner rather then later if we continue on the path we are on.

I don't want to harp on about religion, because not everyone believes in God and some don't care for that stuff and I'm not the sort of person who pushes religion into peoples faces.....but all this immoral, inhuman, abnormal, disgusting, sickening behavior that's being pushed by these agendas, is exactly what's against God and God's word.
We, as Christians, are taught, not in a hateful way(and by Christians I don't refer to all the new age crap excuses for religion that exist like Born Agains and Jehovas and the rest of them, but the old churches), that sexual relations between man and man or woman and woman is not normal, is wrong, etc.

Like I've said before many times...the purpose of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE is to REPRODUCE.
Just because the environment we are growing up in has turned sex into a thing of pleasure, of lust, as if it's no big deal, doesn't mean the purpose of sexual intercourse has changed.

If the purpose of my sexual organs and a females sexual organs is to reproduce, then how can my sexual organs and a males anus "interacting" be considered normal?

In what reality is that normal? What sort of logic is that, that normalizes that sort of behavior?

The sort that wishes to pervert and destroy our good nature and faith. Satan and his worshipers here on earth.
You all talk about the satanic rituals the elites take part in, the child sacrifices.
But then when someone tells you that all this homosexuality and transgenderism is part of the same agenda, you scoff at them and tell them to stop being homophobic. People are "born" that way. LOL, no, they aren't.

At the end of the day though, like I've also said many times, what two people do with each other, as long as they both are consenting, I don't really give two damns about.
That doesn't mean I accept it or think it's normal though.

Just wait though, Like I said, bestiality is next.

And you know what? You will all be brainwashed into accepting pedos and animal fiddlers as normal, just like you have been brainwashed into accepting homosexuals and transgenders as normal.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I'm pretty sure this guy didn't just instant pedo, so I find it very disturbing he was babysitting a little girl and got so aroused he had to pleasure himself in the bathroom.

It sound like that poor girl was a few seconds away from being raped.

Oh it's no big deal. he says he was "Falling in love with her". So I'm sure many of the SJWs think he was sweet for the thought and should be understood.

That was obviously sick. he has a mental problem. But he didn;t do anything illegal. Again 'thought crime'.

I'm not playing stupid. How dare you.

I am trying to keep to the OP. Again, I don't believe there is any agenda to make any of this accepted or legal. It is a mental problem and a crime if acted on.

I am a leftist, reldra, but I strongly disagree with you on this issue. I think you and Annee are getting it wrong.

It is not a matter of "thought crime". It is a matter of someone having a powerful mental disorder and carrying a bomb while in the market. This is the precise analogy, imho. This guy carries a bomb with him and you think nothing should be done, just trust him and wait because, after all, no crime has yet been committed.

Sorry but no, no way. This man should be treated ASAP, before his mental sickness is proven stronger than him and led him to committ a crime. We live in society and children cannot defend themselves, we adults cannot just seat and wait to see whether this guy will be always stronger than his sickness or the other way round.

As for the Leftist Conspiracy issue, it is totally BS.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

How does this guy's opinion represent "the left?"

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

How does this guy's opinion represent "the left?"

It doesn't.

It's the fact that two MAIN staples of Leftist media, Salon and Huffington Post, post ran the stories (TWO and counting) giving this guy a platform for his sickness, where he plays the victim, and blames the "Right Wing" for speaking out against him....(When it was in fact the majority of everyone)

Yet a few Leftists in the comments sections felt pity for him and took his bait.

SO while it is not the entire Left, the Left owns it...a large part...if you take into account how many MILLIONS of followers both Salon and HuffPo have in total.

Salon and HuffPoost are outposts of degeneracy.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Bone75

Lovely.

Apologies for not making myself clear.

Let me try again.

Some people here are condemning those of us for thinking that pedophilia is a disgusting, abhorrent act.

They (and you?) seem to think it nothing more than an "attraction disorder"? Like homosexual behavior.

In that, I would strongly disagree. Like I previously stated, a pedophile deserves a bullet through the brain pan.

Not acceptance.

Okay, let's rationalise this;

Heterosexual orientation - acceptable and considered by the majority to be the norm because it leads to procreation and therefore the survival of the human race.

No arguments from anyone there I suspect

Homosexual orientation - still battling to be accepted but is really just a variation of the above because the feelings of love and intimacy are the same and is conducted between adults. It does not lead to procreaton however. No biggie though given that some hetereosexual couples do not reproduce and that humans use sex for emotional bonding as much as the act of procreation. Otherwise we would be like say cows who come on heat a few times a year until they are pregnant and then it's all non sexual from there on in.

Pedophilia - a disorder and not an orientation. Children are not sexual play toys. Their internal organs are not fully grown and can be badly damaged by adult sexual contact. They also suffer huge psychological damage. I mentioned earlier that i am mentoring a person who has been sexually abused. Here are few nasty facts about this person that are typical of kids who have been abused;

• He has the mentality of a 10 year old, depsite being 21 (he still lives with his abuser)
  • He does not understand that affection and sex are different things ie he has no understanding of platonic friendship
  • Whenever i hint that what was done to his was very wrong, he asks if he is a bad person
  • He constantly regresses into the state of a child and wants to 'play with his toys'
  • he has absolutely no adult life skills because he was sexualised too young by the person who was his guardian
  • he suffers from loss of bowel control and has to wear a diaper because his internal organs were so badly damaged when he was young

The list goes on, but as you can see, pedophilia leads to broken people. So yes, this needs to be fought against at all costs. And yes, despite the fact I am one of those alphabet LGBTQ or whatever we are now people I will get as mad as hell if people start to try and associate us with scumbag pedophiles.

edit on 21-5-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm late to the party.

This one gnaws at me because I have 3 kids of my own. Do we need to make victims out of pedophiles? I'm of the opinion that the day the pedophiles recieve more coverage, sympathy, attention than the kids they victimize, it's a wrap.

A guy says "I'm a pedophile, I need help". Great, let's get him some help inside a locked cage.

The other 99% of them running in the shadows, using the deep Web for pedophilia rings, physically and mentally destroying kids. Kidnapping and raping/murdering children.

Drop those f*ckers in the street and call it a day.
edit on 21-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

All Social Engineering.
Devolve Humanity into the cesspits whereby you will accept anything.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So....Liberals....what's up with that "slippery slope fallacy" I keep hearing about?

Seems to me, the floodgates are open, and since one alternate lifestyle is becoming mainstream, the rest are attempting to follow suit.

Salon needs to be ashamed of themselves for this, but they're not.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Hey, I guess you are not violent at all...and read what people actually write, i didn't write all trangenders are like this... Learn to comprehend what people write. But if you still have your male sexual parts you do not belong in the women's bathrooms.

Learn to watch your punk mouth, You do not belong in exsistence . You think berating me with your hate and insulting me is going to cause me to want to be friendly to you, I don't think so. Baby boy I never claimed not to be violent I've had to fight my whole life because of bullies like you so have no problem going to hands, I just wish I could do it in person. You think agitating me and going straight to the most ignorant and hateful thing you can say is going to illicit a friendly response from me? I'll continue to use the bathroom that coincides with my identity and you can continue to not like and not be able to do anything about it.

The way I read what you said sure seemed to imply that you were linking Trans and pedo's together even if you didn't directly say it but your probably too much of a coward to do that anyway. Go ahead come back at me with your trashy ignorance and I'll continue to slap it down.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join