It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Bone75

Isn't that like saying all ending of life is bad, but abortion or war or self defense is okay?

Exactly... except for self defense.

edit on 20-5-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If you so much as dared to lump me in with pedo's to my face in person we would be fighting bottom line, I would fight you viciously. So watch your mouth you hateful chump, I would fight vehemently to protect children from those monsters. How dare you, you simple misguided little troll, I hope we meet one day.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

But they aren't saying that.

They are saying all ending of life is bad. Even abortion. Even war.

When they claim that pedophilia is just another sexual preference and must be accepted as such.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If you so much as dared to lump me in with pedo's to my face in person we would be fighting bottom line, I would fight you viciously. So watch your mouth you hateful chump, I would fight vehemently to protect children from those monsters. How dare you, you simple misguided little troll, I hope we meet one day.

Gender dysphoria isn't an attraction disorder like the rest of them. So no, I wouldn't lump you in with pedos.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Actually for the record I think it makes sense for them to be included, but only because there isn't another group. It certainly isn't apples and apples, there are big differences as you pointed out. I'm glad they have a place where they feel a sense of belonging and support.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But they aren't saying that.

They are saying all ending of life is bad. Even abortion. Even war.

When they claim that pedophilia is just another sexual preference and must be accepted as such.

Sorry, I'm confused.

Its Friday night.

They're all mentally ill.

How's the weather up there?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Lovely.

Apologies for not making myself clear.

Let me try again.

Some people here are condemning those of us for thinking that pedophilia is a disgusting, abhorrent act.

They (and you?) seem to think it nothing more than an "attraction disorder"? Like homosexual behavior.

In that, I would strongly disagree. Like I previously stated, a pedophile deserves a bullet through the brain pan.

Not acceptance.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why Annee ... how intolerant of you! I'm surprised.

This one, pedophila (all the 'philas of minors) will have a victim if acted upon. That makes a difference. Can not accept the act.

That attitude, btw, sounds perilously close to the Christian line on homosexuality. The act is the sin. The person is not a monster or anything else; they are merely a tempted sinner as are we all.

No it doesn't.

I accept pedophila as a hard wired sexual orientation. Born that way.

Just I accept all of LGBT orientations and Gender Dysphoria that are hard wired. Born that way.

Their brain tells them who they are. Just as my brain tells me who I am.

One orientation will have a victim if acted upon. The ACT is illegal for a reason.

So would you support removing it from the DSM?

I don't know. I was on the boards when scientists (not sure if same ones) presented pedophilia as an orientation.

There was major backlash from the Religious Right. They then retracted, and reworded it.

Science/research is funded by grants. Can't piss off the "granters". This is one money conspiracy I actually watched happen in real time.

That is true. At one point they listed is as an orientation, but I know they didn't mean for it to be acted out. It was later clarified.

Indeed it is an orientation, that is what the person is oriented to, but it is not acceptable, mentally. It is a disorder, a mental disease.

Either all sexual deviations from the norm are mental disorders or none of them are. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Idiocy. What's normal? Is oral sex with your wife? What about anal sex with your wife? Is that normal? It wasn't a few decades ago and was illegal in some states. Do you want to bring that back?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
If you believe the stories about how many people in political power and Hollywood like them young, it's not hard to see the next argument: If a boy is age X can know he's really a girl and/or a boy at age X can know he is gay. Then how come, a boy at age X cannot know what age of a penis he wants to ummm "associate" with?

It also ties in perfectly with why they are being taught sex ed as young as 4 and 5 in the public school curriculum too, or at least they want to start teaching them that young.

www.pbs.org...

At the school my child goes to, they teach him(in an age appropriate way) about the perverts who might want to abuse him, and how to get react: Say NO, run away, tell a trusted adult.

Whatever agenda you're afraid of isn't happening in my neighborhood.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Winstonian

I'm okay with heterosexuality but pedophilia is not something that needs to be normalized. I knew this would happen, though. Once we allowed heterosexuals to run amok, pedophiles will want recognition next..

Ehm what?

Once we allowed heterosexuals to run amok? Could you clarify what you are talking about here?

Also this:

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Winstonian
If a man has these feelings and he seeks help and realizes his "attractions" are not safe or healthy, I don't think I could "hate" them. Pedophilia is not a valid way to but these people were often victimized themselves. These people need professional help.

Woman are no better and there are no less female pedophiles then there are men so maybe it is time to stop talking as if pedophilia is exclusive to men. I mean since we are all about equality these days right ?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Referring to pedophilia as a sexual orientation is akin to referring to rape as a sexual orientation.

If a person is attracted to children, it's because he enjoys the thought of overpowering and abusing someone who cannot fight back.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

From The Federalist??????? LGBT people include the letter T. They are not distancing themselve from transgender people.

This is also OFF TOPIC.

Did you actually see who wrote that piece?...

By Walt Heyer
April 21, 2016

thefederalist.com...

Heyer is a transgender who went through the sex change surgery... So you are claiming Heyer's opinion, alongside many others, on the matter do not count?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Hey, I guess you are not violent at all...and read what people actually write, i didn't write all trangenders are like this... Learn to comprehend what people write. But if you still have your male sexual parts you do not belong in the women's bathrooms.
edit on 20-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

If you believe the stories about how many people in political power and Hollywood like them young, it's not hard to see the next argument: If a boy is age X can know he's really a girl and/or a boy at age X can know he is gay. Then how come, a boy at age X cannot know what age of a penis he wants to ummm "associate" with?

It also ties in perfectly with why they are being taught sex ed as young as 4 and 5 in the public school curriculum too, or at least they want to start teaching them that young.

www.pbs.org...

At the school my child goes to, they teach him(in an age appropriate way) about the perverts who might want to abuse him, and how to get react: Say NO, run away, tell a trusted adult.

I think its 90% of kids abused is by someone they know, family member, neighbor, friend.

Our school teaches kids to yell, "Stranger Danger, Not my Daddy"

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Either all sexual deviations from the norm are mental disorders or none of them are. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

That seems to be the left winged stance yes.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Interesting, a discussion on sexual norms. I imagine this thread is nice and calm with rational minds and -reads comments-.
...or not.

My invaluable opinion on the matter.

I honestly dont care what my neighbor dreams about. thats up to him/her. I dont want to know your fetishes.
But touching some prepubescent person is not on. there are laws against that for a reason. hands off.
And if you come up to me and say you have a deep desire to be with some little boy/girl and have no interest in adults, well, again, thats your thing, but I certainly wont be having you babysit for my family anytime soon. sort it out, its biologically unnatural to be attracted to something pre-pubescent anyhow, so there is some mental stuff going on that needs looking at.

And no, it shouldn't be accepted as just another valid attraction. I know various parts of the world come close to the line in regards to age of consent. in various areas, 13,14 is legal, and that is a cultural thing that can be debated (some siberian backwoods family no doubt grows up a hell of a lot faster than some southern californian privlieged valley girl), but nowhere in the world is pre-puberty considered acceptable, even in the freaky countries..and even historically..its always been a waiting game for at the very least, budding and blooding.

I think the 16/18 is fine for most of the world. I wont heavily argue against anything younger by a year or so, but once you start trying to normalize pre-puberty, no..just no..no biological reason, no social reason, absolutely not. children are not a fetish toy. keep those thoughts in your mind and to yourself, dont try to explain to me or anyone else why it should be considered fine..its not. get help.

Just my 2 cents. I reserve the right to change my opinion later if I want..but I probably wont. its fairly principled. I dont wish death on pedos or anything, mostly I dont care what a person is stroking to, just once they put that in public, thats when it crosses the line. I would recommend finding a nice partner to ageplay with, or hell, buy a realdoll..mini version..whatever it takes to keep things in check and out of public domain.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

www.pbs.org...

I think its 90% of kids abused is by someone they know, family member, neighbor, friend.

Or *mother

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

www.pbs.org...

Stranger Danger isn't part of what the local school teaches as part of the "protection from perverts" curriculum. They do, however, teach about "tricky people" who might seem very nice and try to earn a child's trust.

We teach our children similarly.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

www.pbs.org...

They do, however, teach about "tricky people" who might seem very nice and try to earn a child's trust.

We teach our children similarly.

Yeah, we do that too.

And we teach personal space, etc.

But, 90% someone they know.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I must have missed something; and I am sincerely trying to pay attention through my rage, but why and where has it ever been proven that these deviant sexual behaviors are hardwired?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join