It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The differences:

Children cannot consent to sex with an adult.

Animals cannot consent to sex with an adult.

Corpses cannot consent to sex with an adult.

Gay adults CAN consent to sex with another adult.

Bisexual adults CAN consent to sex with another adult.

Trans* adults CAN consent to sex with another adult.

Perhaps this will clear up the differences.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

WHAT????

YOU and that other member are lumping pedos and necrophiliacs in with gays and transsexuals!

You are the one saying its just a sexual preference!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh good I thought everyone forgot

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I complained at work about going into the restroom and a lesbo was there with her F*** You grin on her face. I was offended and uncomfortable to pee. So I left.

I was told by HR that I need to find a single user bathroom if I don't want to be offended. Yet they also told me they couldn't tell the lesbo to find a single user bathroom to use because that would be discrimination.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah and if they're gay they should be included in LGB.

So what about people with peculiar fetishes? They can consent, should they all be added in too?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I've heard so many arguments when gay marriage was an issue that the next thing would be pedophilia acceptance.

Gay folks were justifiably outraged.

But here we are, in this very thread, two people who just think it's a sexual preference.

SICK!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yeah, this is where the wall goes up, the line gets drawn in the sand.

Sex is an ADULT'S activity and should never involve children.

I am currently mentoring a victim of pedophilia and I don't care what people think, but if ever catch the SOB that did it to this guy, he'll be hanging upside down from his scrotum on a barbed wire fence.

The psychological damage it does to kids is devastating.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Relax bro, the guy was just babysitting a little girl and had to pleasure himself in the bathroom. We're the scary monsters for not supporting him.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: markosity1973

Relax bro, the guy was just babysitting a little girl and had to pleasure himself in the bathroom. We're the scary monsters for not supporting him.

This scary monster would feed him to the sharks.
edit on 20-5-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You forgot one. How about people into animals? You know, as long as you're making a list.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is obviously incredibly Fd up, but I don't see it as an attempt to normalize pedophilia. I see it as scummy click bait shock TV. We could imagine a show of criminals in jail candidly talking about their crimes with a therapist. That would be similar in content but more palatable because there would be the unquestionable understanding that it's wrong because they're paying for their crimes. I see this as similar, but sicker because technically he hasn't committed a crime therefore it can be interpreted more ambiguously from the viewers perspective on the motive of Salon. Of course I, and probably everyone here understands it's wrong, it's a sick method of presentation.

I think the calls of this being the process of culture wide normalization are premature. I won't rule it out, but news throughout the years is replete with incredibly poor taste shock viewing, and yeah, this is a new low.

The only benefit I could see would be cultural discussion about what to do about these people. By that I mean pedophiles that have not acted out. Perhaps how people having a psychotic break can be involuntarily sent to a psychiatric hospital for counseling. A place where they can be sequestered and treated without the harsher conditions of prison.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah and if they're gay they should be included in LGB.

So what about people with peculiar fetishes? They can consent, should they all be added in too?

Just because a person is transgender does not mean they are gay.

They can be gay, bi, hetero, sexually fluid, . .

I really hope you know the difference between orientation, gender dysphoria, and fetishes

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
The only benefit I could see would be cultural discussion about what to do about these people. By that I mean pedophiles that have not acted out. Perhaps how people having a psychotic break can be involuntarily sent to a psychiatric hospital for counseling. A place where they can be sequestered and treated without the harsher conditions of prison.

WOW!

Normal conversation.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That's why I said if they're gay then include them. Because they would be included for being gay, not transgender.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've heard so many arguments when gay marriage was an issue that the next thing would be pedophilia acceptance.

Gay folks were justifiably outraged.

But here we are, in this very thread, two people who just think it's a sexual preference.

SICK!

Not only that, but those same two people who are telling us it's just a sexual preference and that it does no harm until it's acted upon will probably get really butt hurt when I now point out that this very rationale led to pedophile priests.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

That's why I said if they're gay then include them. Because they would be included for being gay, not transgender.

Got it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They'll never support pedophile priests, that'd be too much for them.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

They'll never support pedophile priests, that'd be too much for them.

Oh, I know.

When they were suggesting it was the act that was wrong and not the orientation of being a pedophile and I pointed out that was a lot like a Christian's attitude toward homosexuality ... they did not like that at all, either.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why Annee ... how intolerant of you! I'm surprised.

This one, pedophila (all the 'philas of minors) will have a victim if acted upon. That makes a difference. Can not accept the act.

That attitude, btw, sounds perilously close to the Christian line on homosexuality. The act is the sin. The person is not a monster or anything else; they are merely a tempted sinner as are we all.

No it doesn't.

I accept pedophila as a hard wired sexual orientation. Born that way.

Just I accept all of LGBT orientations and Gender Dysphoria that are hard wired. Born that way.

Their brain tells them who they are. Just as my brain tells me who I am.

One orientation will have a victim if acted upon. The ACT is illegal for a reason.

So would you support removing it from the DSM?

I don't know. I was on the boards when scientists (not sure if same ones) presented pedophilia as an orientation.

There was major backlash from the Religious Right. They then retracted, and reworded it.

Science/research is funded by grants. Can't piss off the "granters". This is one money conspiracy I actually watched happen in real time.

That is true. At one point they listed is as an orientation, but I know they didn't mean for it to be acted out. It was later clarified.

Indeed it is an orientation, that is what the person is oriented to, but it is not acceptable, mentally. It is a disorder, a mental disease.

Either all sexual deviations from the norm are mental disorders or none of them are. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Isn't that like saying all ending of life is bad, but abortion or war or self defense is okay?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join