It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a correlation between alien encounters and human technology?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think there were some spectacularly smart individuals in all fields back then. No aliens necessary.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: Kandinsky The Germans built the V-1, V-2 and Die Glocke supposedly based on technology given to them from malevolent alien race or from star trek, whichever.

Just what technology is there in a V-1 or V2 is based on anything alien?

The SR-71, the fastest aircraft to date ever built

The North American X-15 flew about twice as fast as the SR-71....

Lots of technology was suddenly invented or "improved upon" right about that time.

Such as what exactly?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce I said supposedly, as in there are vague reports that the Nazis were involved with a malevolent race of beings. The X-15 was experimental hence the "X", not a production aircraft. The SR-71 is still the fastest followed closely by the MiG-25 Foxbat, and F-111. What technology? oh I don't know, the jet engine, fiber optics and Kevlar to name a few.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
What technology? oh I don't know, the jet engine,

Pulse jet's, like those used in the V-1 were developed:-

Russian inventor and artillery officer N. Teleshov patented a pulsejet engine in 1864
while Swedish inventor Martin Wiberg also has a claim to having invented the first pulsejet, in Sweden, but details are unclear.
The first working pulsejet was patented in 1906 by Russian engineer V.V. Karavodin, who completed a working model in 1907.
The French inventor Georges Marconnet patented his valveless pulsejet engine in 1908
, and Ramon Casanova, in Ripoll, Spain patented a pulsejet in Barcelona in 1917, having constructed one beginning in 1913.
Engineer Paul Schmidt, pioneered a more efficient design based on modification of the intake valves (or flaps), earning him government support from the German Air Ministry in 1933.[5]

So aliens traveled to Sweden, Russia, France, Spain and Germany to show men how a pulse jst worked....

fiber optics

Guiding of light by refraction, the principle that makes fiber optics possible, was first demonstrated by Daniel Colladon and Jacques Babinet in Paris in the early 1840s. John Tyndall included a demonstration of it in his public lectures in London, 12 years later.[9] Tyndall also wrote about the property of total internal reflection in an introductory book about the nature of light in 1870:
Practical applications, such as close internal illumination during dentistry, appeared early in the twentieth century. Image transmission through tubes was demonstrated independently by the radio experimenter Clarence Hansell and the television pioneer John Logie Baird in the 1920s. The principle was first used for internal medical examinations by Heinrich Lamm in the following decade. Modern optical fibers, where the glass fiber is coated with a transparent cladding to offer a more suitable refractive index, appeared later in the decade.[9] Development then focused on fiber bundles for image transmission. Harold Hopkins and Narinder Singh Kapany at Imperial College in London achieved low-loss light transmission through a 75 cm long bundle which combined several thousand fibers. Their article titled "A flexible fibrescope, using static scanning" was published in the journal Nature in 1954.[13][14] The first fiber optic semi-flexible gastroscope was patented by Basil Hirschowitz, C. Wilbur Peters, and Lawrence E. Curtiss, researchers at the University of Michigan, in 1956. In the process of developing the gastroscope, Curtiss produced the first glass-clad fibers; previous optical fibers had relied on air or impractical oils and waxes as the low-index cladding material.

A variety of other image transmission applications soon followed.

In 1880 Alexander Graham Bell and Sumner Tainter invented the Photophone at the Volta Laboratory in Washington, D.C., to transmit voice signals over an optical beam.[15] It was an advanced form of telecommunications, but subject to atmospheric interferences and impractical until the secure transport of light that would be offered by fiber-optical systems. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, light was guided through bent glass rods to illuminate body cavities.[16] Jun-ichi Nishizawa, a Japanese scientist at Tohoku University, also proposed the use of optical fibers for communications in 1963, as stated in his book published in 2004 in India.

So again you think aliens traveled around the world, since the 1800's telling people about Optical Fibre....

and Kevlar to name a few.

Poly-paraphenylene terephthalamide – branded Kevlar – was invented by Polish-American chemist Stephanie Kwolek while working for DuPont,[6] in anticipation of a gasoline shortage. In 1964, her group began searching for a new lightweight strong fiber to use for light but strong tires.[6] The polymers she had been working with at the time, poly-p-phenylene-terephthalate and polybenzamide,[7] formed liquid crystal while in solution, something unique to those polymers at the time.[6] The solution was "cloudy, opalescent upon being stirred, and of low viscosity" and usually was thrown away. However, Kwolek persuaded the technician, Charles Smullen, who ran the "spinneret", to test her solution, and was amazed to find that the fiber did not break, unlike nylon. Her supervisor and her laboratory director understood the significance of her accidental discovery and a new field of polymer chemistry quickly arose. By 1971, modern Kevlar was introduced.[6] However, Kwolek was not very involved in developing the applications of Kevlar.[

As you can clearly see, none of those development suddenly appeared, a lot of hard work by a lot of people developed them in a logical progression..

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
there is a strong correlation to NonHumans and Nucleair power.

www.nj.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Is there a correlation between alien encounters and human technology?

No.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

I saw a metallic looking spherical craft, it looked like it could be human technology, then the next day I saw them going circles in the sky. Does anyone know of a human made drone that is like a metallic ball?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger

I saw a metallic looking spherical craft, it looked like it could be human technology, then the next day I saw them going circles in the sky.

They are called mylar balloons.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
They are called mylar balloons.

These were ufos. I have studied this phenomena for many years and i know what i am looking at. First of all, they reacted to the witnesses. They acted "shy". They appear out of nothing. They are invisible, then appear, and if you take out your camera, they hide behind the clouds. Then if you turn your head and walk away, they come out of the clouds and flicker around from the corner of your eye. They were flying in front of the planes path as if it was a game. They went up and down in a controlled antigravity motion. I am not saying it is aliens, but balloons don't do that.

The witness beside me said "Where is the circle in the sky?" Because when I told him to look at it, it disappeared like it was "shy." I said "it's right there" and pointed to it's general location, and it came out again.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ask an Engineer who has actually studied the progress of technology and you will find there is nothing alien about any of it, complete rubbish the idea that we got it from aliens not to mention you are actually robbing the human inventors of the recognition they deserve for their achievements.

edit on 26-5-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

These were ufos.

To you they may have been. However other people would recognise them as mylar balloons.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You are a funny guy. It is really a shame that human beings are not taught respect in this present day.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I would like to think that if an advanced Non Earth Human species did encounter our current modern society, that they would be as baffled by some of our technology, as we are of theirs.
For instance, if they use a "Biomechanical" type of machine that is perhaps a living entity, and they control/operate that machine via thought waves etc.
I would like to think that Our systems of Auto-Mechanical machines made of metal and other created components like plastics, glass, copper wires, printed circuits, silicon chips etc etc etc.....may be just as baffling and marvellous to them, if only in an ancient way....but perhaps a technology that they have eclipsed in their own civilization, and have forgotten about and may indeed have very little knowledge about.
Much the same way as we marvel at the Pyramids and perfect stone creations of the South American ancients and ask.....How did they do that.
I can imagine a non Earth Alien looking at an expensive Swiss fully automatic clockwork watch and thinking, How did they make that? and why???

In dealing with other civilizations, we need to not sell ourselves short.....
Even with all the poverty, crime, destruction and craziness of Humanity, we can still create things of wonder and amazement and great beauty (if only to us).
All we need to do is remember we are an Earth lifeform, that must live in harmony with all other Earth lifeforms....

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

You are a funny guy. It is really a shame that human beings are not taught respect in this present day.

It's a shame a person talking about balloons "acting silly" believes he deserves some respect for his commentary.

Harte

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The Zulu tribe of my country believe that their ancestors came from the Sky.In fact the word Zulu means sky,if i'm not mistaken.There's an ancient legend that says the White Lions of Timbavati,had the mutation that caused their whitish colour,from a ship that came down in the Timbavati a very long time ago-and that in those days,the ship/craft stayed for quite a while before eventually leaving.This place is adjacent to the Kruger Park.There is a small colony of shamans living in that area,i forget the name of the specific place but it means Gateway to the Stars.It is a sacred place to the shamans,from the ancient days to now.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Based on ancient history in comparison to the Bible I am of the understanding that beings other than human descended upon mankind.
The accounts jive with each other they share a direct correlation.... And they permate all cultures throughout the world. Now these accounts are considered by many to be myths. Yet to those who lived long ago they did not portray these fantastic occourances as make believe. The information was monumental of greatest importance... And to insure the information was retained monumental undertakings of epic proportions where made to preserve the experiences...
These people worked together towards these goals.
I'm talking about the efforts of entire civilizations.
What they left tells about the abilities those whom visited had and all they taught them.
How the things they accomplished elude explanation today with all we know. Well this points to the truth of what they said. And for this reason it is obvious why it was of utmost importance for them to insure this information was not lost to us and why they went to such great lengths to do the things they did.
According to them we owe a great deal to the teachings and gifts they bestowed which cover the foundations of all of mankind's accomplishments and progression.
I would be amiss if I did not include that many of these whom descended upon mankind are said to be those whom lost favor with God.
And that perhaps that which they imparted was done to serve a sinister purpose. To gain the praise and worship of man to be seen as God or gods robbing man of truth through great deception.
With the gifts of technology to further confound man of his purpose as a spiritual being and in time even separate man from the interaction and reliance or need for each other...
What I am saying is there is a direct correlation indeed...

edit on 28-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte
I am just speaking not about UFOs, but about what is righteous, what is ignorance, and what is evil.

Surely, that people disrespect each other, no matter what the topic is, is a sad fact of human ignorance.

I will always be respectful, not because people do or do not deserve it, but because I have unconditional love, which is something that you desecrate.
edit on 28-5-2016 by UFOdanger because: less is more

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

It is much more of a shame that you are a judgmental human being. It will be God's pleasure to put you in your ignorant place when that day finally comes, and you will be forced to admit the truth - not about UFOs, but about what is righteous, what is ignorance, and what is evil.

Ignorant: the state of being unaware.
Willfully ignorant: UFOdanger.
Respect: An aspect of societal intercourse which must be earned, not expected.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join