It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thou shalt not fear – I am with you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So I made my big decision: joining The Club.

My interests are spiritual growth, the multidimensional universe and Conspiracies. What else? – Read my lips.

Suggestion

ATS could have one more category: Suggestions. All our readers are not fluent in writing or resourced to deeply study interesting items. But all of get sometimes near something big. Here comes the category suggestions. Write there description of something interesting for anyone else to write an excellent article about.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tritocvafukei

Welcome to ATS

Here's a suggestion.

ATS T&C

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Welcome. I didn't realize this was an intro thread, I thought it was a religious one haha I'm kind of glad it's an intro instead actually.

Looking forward to seeing you out there

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Welcome to the club, have a poke around and get to know the site.

Then start posting. Look forward to seeing ya out there.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Welcome. I'm new too

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Glad to see another fellow seeking the truth of the extradimensional. Welcome to ATS, i'm new myself. One thing i have consistantly noticed with the extradimensionals i have been researching is, these women some have actually seen them physically however. any attempts at photography or 'proof' tends to end up with a melted or exploded camera or like device.

The ones i specifically research vary wildly in mannerisms and habits. But one does call herself '3rd' from the few that have met her. Most describe her as a woman with porcelain white skin with glowing bright red eyes. However on one circumstance her eyes were blue. Her attire sometimes changes but she usually looks like a child or sometimes an adult standing at around 6 feet.

I know this is a bit of a tangent but, it seemed relevant. Maybe. I would be surprised if you ever read all this..My theory for the melted cameras are they don't want to be proven. OR, their different wavelength causes extreme stress in these devices.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added information

top topics

join