It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders: 'Shots Were Fired Into My Campaign Office in Nevada. Apartment ransacked'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Sanders: 'Shots Were Fired Into My Campaign Office in Nevada'

Bernie Sanders revealed Tuesday that shots were fired into his Nevada campaign office and that an "apartment housing complex my campaign staff lived in was broken into and ransacked."

The Democratic presidential candidate did not explicitly blame his rival, Hillary Clinton, for the actions. Sanders made the statement in response to "criticisms made against my campaign organization." Here's the Sanders's full statement:

"It is imperative that the Democratic leadership, both nationally and in the states, understand that the political world is changing and that millions of Americans are outraged at establishment politics and establishment economics.

The people of this country want a government which represents all of us, not just the 1 percent, super PACs and wealthy campaign contributors.

And here I thought Liberals were supposed to be non-violent, let alone gun related violence...

This sounds very serious but I dont think it got too much mention in the media. Hmmm, thats odd...

Well, he's right about that, people are fed up.

I cant stand any of the candidates. Never before have we had a bigger bunch of lemons to "choose" from.

That having been said, it cant be denied that both Trump and Sanders have upset the Party establishments.

But dont go anywhere.

Seems like theres a lot more craziness still to come.

edit on 20-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: title

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This was posted a couple of days ago.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I very much doubt that the shots fired into the office were fired by a democrat voter. No matter how staunchly pro-Hilary one might be, she is not popular enough with ANYONE to engender such sentiment as to motivate a person to shoot blindly into a building.

It is not unreasonable to assume that the person responsible is more likely to have been a right wing fundamentalist type, since that demography includes persons who are staunchly anti-Sanders, and everything and everyone he represents.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Nah, we want him to beat hillary and hate her more, yet no one has put a bullet through her window.

So by logical deduction, my dear watson, it must be the old queen herself that did it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I very much doubt that the shots fired into the office were fired by a democrat voter. No matter how staunchly pro-Hilary one might be, she is not popular enough with ANYONE to engender such sentiment as to motivate a person to shoot blindly into a building.

It is not unreasonable to assume that the person responsible is more likely to have been a right wing fundamentalist type, since that demography includes persons who are staunchly anti-Sanders, and everything and everyone he represents.
all the violence and threats of violance we've seen has come from Democrats, so probably a Republican! Makes sense!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

BLINKS - LOGIC IS DEAD

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
i am amazed that no one has screamed " false flag " yet - and blamed mr sanders

standards of woo woo at ATS are slipping

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Are we now? Are you sure ? Or is this just an anti-right post ? Nevada is most definitely not i the spotlight for right-wing conservatives. The state that keeps on givin the US that deplorable Harry Reid ?

edit on 5/20/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
bah
edit on 20-5-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

link   
bah x2
edit on 20-5-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i am amazed that no one has screamed " false flag " yet - and blamed mr sanders

standards of woo woo at ATS are slipping

For what it's worth, that's what I was going to post. This smells like an inside job.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What! Not again, someone doesn't like Bernard.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Are the Clintons trying to increase their body count?

top topics

join