It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nudity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Nope. Clothes are an alien life form bent on domination of Earth.

www.imdb.com...

I just looked at the "Parent Guide" on that anime. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I understood what she said why can't you?

And consequently, your face isn't used for pro creation, or pissing either.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
My daughter turned me on to it.

+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan
Societies considerations on nudity absolutely fascinate me. Why do so many countries consider public nudity to be taboo or immoral? Why is it that in the United States(or any other country) you will be arrested and thrown in jail for walking around the streets in the nude? Why is it that co-ed locker rooms are considered shocking to those of us who live in North America? In Germany(and other parts of Europe too) for instance there are co-ed saunas and it isn't a big deal, not to mention tribal societies. When, where, why and how did we come to the conclusion that the human body is something to hide and if you don't hide yours you need to be thrown behind bars like an animal? To me the consideration that co-ed or public nudity is unethical is completely arbitrary. I understand the use of close for practical reasons(such as cold weather.) Or for reasons such as displaying social status or "expressing yourself." It's merely the consideration that nudity is in some cases indecent or immoral that is odd to me. Thoughts?

Why?

Because males can't control an erection. Garments can hold them in place. It helps them deal with it. Women ovulate in addition to other natural internal cleansing methods to keep "the bed of life" functioning. Garments keep that in place. We also have food and drink exits that we sit on. Anyone over 40 knows those areas start to weaken with escaped flatulence that could very possibly have the tiniest of turds attached to it, all innocent yes, but unsanitary. Women still in their youth have weak bladders due to having carried a baby in their womb, and for both genders, middle aged on up, the urinary muscles that hold in pee weaken. Laughing too hard, coughing or even a sneeze could result in a dribble. In addition, just as people sloppily dress or groom their nails and hair, one can easily surmise wiping after elimination is sloppily done. This is unsanitary out in public or in a shared home. Or even alone. Garments help shield. Male and female private parts, at any age, are sensitive outside of sexuality and need to be protected. No one needs an ant crawling around their private areas while sitting on a public bench at a park. We also have no hair or the hair is very fine on our bodies. So our skin is very sensitive. Our bodies are not covered with fur like a bear. This is what garments act as. A protective fur of sorts. Women have breasts and most prefer to have them held in place with garments based on comfort, believe it or not, so they are not jiggling around. Smaller breasts in middle aged women experience the same. Men with man-boobs feel similarily. Same with thighs, buttocks and upper arms, any extra flesh attached to the bone feels loose, garments help bind for better movements. Being fat has little to do with it as middle agers on up deal with skin losing it's flexibility to hold regular body fat and muscle in. Now some like to lay around naked or not feel binded but they are an exception, not the rule. Environments are also too extreme temperature wise and bare feet, boobs and butts can't deal with them without garments. Lastly, people are superficial and judge mere clothing. You can imagine the bullying and mockery would be worse naked. That wouldn't be cool. It's not Rocket Science. It's logical to protect the body and meet sanitary standards.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Arizonaguy

Nope. Clothes are an alien life form bent on domination of Earth.

www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

How, oh how, do those naked savages who don't wear clothes survive?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh
My daughter turned me on to it.

DONT LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And on that note! πŸ˜…

Best I log offπŸ˜†
Good morning and good night everyone☺

( drops mic and jaw )
Laughing to hard right now...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
edit on 20-5-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yes please..

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hypersexualization has a lot to do with it.

It's all around you in media, music, modern literature, art.

People are just getting freaking retarded over sex. Sex sex sex, everywhere you look. People are over medicated, have serious impulse control issues, and when they see nakedness, they think sex. Then the more they think about sex, the more they think about sex. Then they do or say something impulsive and stupid. Then they are in trouble for misinterpreting a naked persons reason for being naked.

America just isn't ready for that kind of responsibility. Not as long as a large chunk of society is running about in an animalistic screw-fest frenzy.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I don't know about ya'll but I'm not really all too keen on having a nudist cook handle my food preparation.

It's just too easy to go for an absent-minded *scratch* and go right back to prepping.

(Worked in enough clothed restaurants to vouch for that one sight seen.)

Also, not everyone out there is on the up and up with regards to hygiene.
At least clothing provides a bufferzone.

Not even mentioning STD's, open sores, etc.

But hey, yeah, no public nudity is all because of SHAME.....right?

*slams head into desk full throttle*

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Do people cover themselves because humanity isn't ready for responsibility??

or

Are we not ready for Responsibility because we always cover ourselves???

Because for those who were raised that way, they don't seem to have any problem with it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan

originally posted by: Night Star
Ahahaha! Sorry, but I wouldn't want to be seen naked and there are folks I wouldn't want to see naked either.

You may not want to smell their perfume either, does that mean they can't wear it? You may hate their bumper stickers, does that mean they can't display them? It seems to me that something merely being distasteful to you isn't a reason to prohibit it.

Garments buffer flatulence and any waste, as tiny as it may be, being bombed or dribbling out of the body in public. It's unsanitary to not wear protective garments. Unless you just showered and are near a bathroom with a significant other in a private sheltered environment, it's just not wise to walk around public naked or to be sharing furniture with other naked people. VD such as herpes shed skin without showing a sore and don't just reside in hard to see places. They are shed on ass cheeks. Any accidental brief contact with anothers skin is not cool. It could reside on a material for a while or porous wood. Not everything is a hard nonporus surface.

Please wear panties or boxers.

Thank you in advance.

edit on 20-5-2016 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

If I were faced with a nude cook, I would order the bacon. They would soon realize the flaw in their life choice.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The OP seems to have that covered.
The point is not really the practical aspects of nudity. Not about going naked all the time, no matter what. It seems to be more the societal reaction. In particular, our society, because not all societies are as silly about it as we are.

edit on 5/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I think some of you are confusing Nudity for everyone all the time and simply someone choosing to be naked in public.

Obviously there are many reasons that one would want or need to be covered.

I think the question is why it's illegal for any kind of Nudity in a public setting.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

How, oh how, do those naked savages who don't wear clothes survive?

Ask Tarzan. He's cool. He had a loin cloth so the family jewels didn't get knocked around swinging from vine to vine.
edit on 20-5-2016 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Don't forget fresh jalapenos and habaneros.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I love you guys but no. No way.

*passes out Lysol and antibacterial wet wipes*

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: mOjOm

They are not Marsupials. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Now I expect Kangaruex4Ewe to have a wordπŸ˜‚

Wait... what??

top topics