It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nudity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

In Germany in the summer, many people will get nekkid in the public parks and sunbathe. No problems with guys getting over excited or ogling.

I know a guy in the UK who always insisted on vacations to Germany and nude beaches with his wife and teen girls, perverted selfish guy I don't believe your not ogling line at all.

Of course there wil be exceptions, but when I was in Germany many moons ago, it did not seem to be a problem in the public parks then. Maybe things have changed.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
All i can say is i def don't want to see my weirdo neighbors walking around nude, just thinking of it made me choke on my drink. Can you imagine if people did that? there'd be photo's of people via facebutt and lawsuits flying left and right. We simply don't live in the kind of world adam and eve did before they became aware of themselves. If you believe in adam and eve that is...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

All i can say is i def don't want to see my weirdo neighbors walking around nude

Yeah...

What about your hot neighbor?
You know the one I'm talking about.

edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That would be me... There's seriously no one around me even remotely hot unless you include loud extrovert chicano who eyes every dog cat and furry he passes. I would prefer to live on an island far away from everyone, where it's quiet, and only tranquility is my friend.

but what's hot, what does that even mean. I really can't wait until planet quack implodes.
edit on 5/21/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Hey babe.
I live on an island.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

lol sure you do Phage. Does it have individual bathrooms?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Nope.
Grass shacks and coconut trees.
Seldom gets below 70º.

Paradise, babe.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I'm just trying to imagine you waltzing around with a leaf on. I don't know i mean, i don't think i could pee under a coconut tree, you know.

I need cold weather too though, got a snow machine? I love snow. And you get to wear clothes!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Snow is fun.
To play in. Not to live in.

Living someplace you can die just because you're outside is dumb.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I live in snow, it's part of my life. And i like clothes as apposed to leaves.

You've lost me again Phage, being outside someplace so you can die is dumb, if that's what you want, i don't think i'd want to live outside i just like snow more than heat. Living the naked life to me is kinda dumb however not to mention highly inconvenient.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I don't like cold or hot.

I like perfect.
Not achievable of course, so I get as close as possible.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I think you're on the wrong planet then, this rock is nothing remotely close to perfect.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Yeah.
I edited.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

yep, i got it

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The problem is, that most modern humans only see with their eyes. It's no ones fault really because so is the nature of the subliminal suggestion we call real. What is perfection? it's a feely warm happy i just drank my hot chocolate with mini marshmallow type perception that people are experiencing. It's how dictators have taken over entire countries wielding their wills upon others.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Hot chocolate is a good approximation of paradise.
Especially when it's cold out.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Perhaps yes, in marios chocolate universe

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am, and have always been, very much a free spirit in this sense. I see the beauty in every body, not just the ones society tries to tell us are attractive. It is not the shape or size of the body that makes it beautiful, it is the person. I have seen some fantastic bodies that were very unattractive people and vice/versa.

Modern society in the west tends to think of nudity as something that should be private. European cultures tend to see nudity as something much more natural and accepted. The western conditioning is based on modesty and fear. To some degree we can thank the muslim culture for that. How many women in Germany feel comfortable about public nudity now as compared to a few years ago? How many German women are willing to be nude in a co-ed sauna considering the recent influx of muslim men who have demonstrated absolutely no self control of their predatory nature?

When the police are telling European women to dye their blonde hair dark and dress conservatively to lessen the risk of rape, how long do you think the idea of public nudity will last?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: schuyler
So many words; so little nudity.

Here's why you shouldn't normally go nude in public: Someone will complain, call the cops, and you will be arrested. The aftermath will be complex and costly and ruin several days of your life, possibly your livelihood and reputation.

That's the only real reason to avoid nudity in public.

Well again I must disagree, you have teens with VD you have kids who don't wipe their arses and they sit on the benches and the restaurant chairs, animals like dangly things, you have sand, grass and bugs, skin cancer.... need I go on?

Go on all you want. You're just reacting because you don't like it. My point is that I don't care if you don't like it. The only thing I care about is that the cops will show up. You're one of those guys who will call them. "Teens with VD"?? Really?

It is simply a practical decision. Because there are people like you in the world, it is impractical. I'm being completely self-serving. I really don't care what your fantasies are.

Yeah really!

1 in 4 teens contract a sexually transmitted disease every year.

So you enjoy grass and bugs up your butt, np. I guess you're saying that would be impractical for you because I see the problem. OK.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This thread inspired me to Google nudist beach, and uhh...I wouldn't be opposed to that.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join