It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP After Sleep Talking (Enhanced Audio)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
soundcloud.com...
soundcloud.com...

Okay guys so I guess I talked in my sleep last night and after I enhanced the audio from the original and slowed it down i discovered a few evps in there speaking directly to me. I dont really understand what they are saying but i think I have a idea of what they or saying. I posted both the original sound clip and the enhanced version on my Soundcloud Profile. Tell me what you think. Ill post what I think its saying after you guys tell me what you think its saying or nothing at all. You can also take a look at some of my other enhanced evps I posted on there as well and tell me if you think you here anything. All opinions are welcomed.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

tbh im a bit skeptical on what you provided in your OP it had no substance it sounded wrong, i think i heard the same thing in a marilyn manson song awhile back so theres my opinion

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ah .. . .
that was creepy AF. not much more i can say here. . .

edit on 19-5-2016 by denybedoomed because: ETA: and not necessarily because i believe in this sort of thing, but the slowed down spooky noise is creepy

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
ah .. . .

After I enhanced the audio to peak loudness then slowed it down using wavepad I personally thought the ending was creepy AF.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: denybedoomed
ah .. . .

After I enhanced the audio to peak loudness then slowed it down using wavepad I personally thought the ending was creepy AF.

Ok, so what's your plan now that people are saying it's creepy and you admitting it is?

Are you going to feed it or kill it?

Most "parents" that help birth these things like you here, abandon them as soon as they grow bored playing with them, making them hostile to everyone or it consumes them.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

OK, so now what?

You've determined "something" is talking but just having a EVP isn't going to tell you what it is. Betting it's not going to tell you either unless it's lying it's non-corporeal butt off.

You've seen what can happen by "buying" into continued EVP recording can do to people.

So where does that leave you?

I read your other posts and I noticed you haven't researched your home, or the land it's on for a history. Have you tried capturing EVP's while staying at a friends home? To see if it's you or the property?

You seem pretty accepting of all this which can be good or bad. Accept too much and it gets out of hand extremely fast. I realize I'm not the first to caution you, but you seem a bit oblivious to the downsides. Hate to say it, but will, we all thought we knew what we were doing "once upon a time" and all got burnt.

You aren't going to be the exception.

You've achieved your aims, and know you talk in your sleep. Not that your threads haven't been interesting but maybe there are other avenues to pursue this? Without EVP's? Before you get in deeper than you already are?

Think about it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

A voice of reason.

And one by that of experience. That I know just by reading what you have posted.

Hopefully the OP will read it and reason on it. But I don't think so, as he doesn't have the experience.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Please listen to WhiteWingedMonolith, Caver78 and PeterH. This is not a game. Even if it was, it is not a game that you can win.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It sounds like a short conversation at one point, on the enhanced version. I can't make it out though.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

It sounds like a short conversation at one point, on the enhanced version. I can't make it out though.

Thats what I was thinking as well. When i first listened to the unenhanced version on my ipod touch with earbuds in to me it almost sounded like I was talking on the Cell Phone. I went to Bed at 1am But it recorded it at 2am in the morning I was well into REM Sleep. On the enhanced Version before I slowed it down I heard this weird clicking sound that to me almost sounded like Morse Code or some type of Communications. I only discovered that I wasn't to far off the trail when i slowed down the audio and true enough there were "words" present. It's almost like they speak at a different vibrational level then us and the only way we would ever be able to hear them is with are recording devices. And whats weirder is I can even tell when the words are coming through on the waveform on Wavepad in the spikes in DB Level.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

OK, so now what?

You've determined "something" is talking but just having a EVP isn't going to tell you what it is. Betting it's not going to tell you either unless it's lying it's non-corporeal butt off.

You've seen what can happen by "buying" into continued EVP recording can do to people.

So where does that leave you?

I read your other posts and I noticed you haven't researched your home, or the land it's on for a history. Have you tried capturing EVP's while staying at a friends home? To see if it's you or the property?

You seem pretty accepting of all this which can be good or bad. Accept too much and it gets out of hand extremely fast. I realize I'm not the first to caution you, but you seem a bit oblivious to the downsides. Hate to say it, but will, we all thought we knew what we were doing "once upon a time" and all got burnt.

You aren't going to be the exception.

You've achieved your aims, and know you talk in your sleep. Not that your threads haven't been interesting but maybe there are other avenues to pursue this? Without EVP's? Before you get in deeper than you already are?

Think about it.

Actually believe it or not the EVPs have died down tremendously since we finished the construction on are downstairs bathroom. And I have even gotten a few EVPs telling me they like the change because at first I think they were super pissed that we were remodeling the House. And that was just one small section. I expect the EVPs to pick back up again once we do some major remodeling by getting a new roof on my House that I currently live. Thats going to be a huge construction project. Compared to just the small bathroom change.

Here is a neat Picture I took in my room a few days ago. I recently felt something in my presence then I decided to take a picture of the surrounding area just for #s and Giggles to see if anything would show up and something did 2 pictures taken one after the other. To be honest at 1st I wasn't sure if my finger got caught in the Flash but I decided to take it to a Paranormal group and asked them if the Golden Light means anything. They told me that the Golden Light usually represents Children or Angelic Entities. At 1st I couldn't think of any Children Spirits that might be Haunting/Attached to us but then I remembered that my Mom's Sister died at the age of 8 years old from Cancer(dont remember which kind)(This was after I got home). They also told me that they sense 1 dog Spirit, Several Females on the Mother's Side of the Family in the House and 2 Great Uncles who were in the Military and were "Rough around the edges". In addition to Spirit Guides. The Empaths told me that they were all protective Spirits. On my Mom's side of the family both my moms sister, and her mother died before I was born. My mom has even gone to separate Psychics/Mediums before and they have also confirmed this. I also had a step Grandmother passed away recently as well. What's bizarre is on the EVPs I can hear both male and female spirits speaking. The female spirits more than the male. But also a interesting fact my mom's mom died in the House we are living in now. So maybe its family spirits haunting the house.

scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This could well be and I'd be relieved to know it was so.

That said I listened to your EVP's and if I heard that here I'd be taking some remedial action PDQ.

From what I understand, it takes considerable energy for the dead to manifest and it's also a learned thing. When you die you don't suddenly become "super-ghost".

If you look into kirilian photography or auric readings that particular color of gold indicates poor health. It's muddy and dull.

It's good you are looking into real causes. Another easy thing to do is check for what they did in TAPS for electrical wiring bleeding some current. One thing I use for finding anomalies is take a cheap transistor radio and dial it in between stations, walk around with it. Interference will make the static louder. It's old school I know, but cheap an easy.

Another thing I do is pull all the electronics out of the bedroom. If you still are getting EVPs, check the bedroom wiring. I've gone so far as to shut off the breaker to the bedroom. If things were still occurring then you may have a problem.

top topics

join