It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s and EBE’s. Dulce Base or The San Luis Valley?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DClark
I know it's just a trick of the eye, but doesn't this look like a giant dude? BTW, this is the road leading down to the Redding Ranch.
www.google.com...@37.0278828,-107.0294807,252m/d ata=!3m1!1e3!5m1!1e4?hl=en

37.0278828,-107.0294807

I used Google Earth and saw what appears to be about 30 head of cattle hoofing down the road. Please post a screen shot and I'll scope it out.
Regarding the trip. The local TV station got wind of our excursion and aired a special on Dulce. I can't imagine all the sight-seers clogging up Dulce on Memorial Weekend.. So the trip is postponed for now.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

For some reason I am unable to post an image. Here is a link to the image. Look towards the top of the image. Again, trick of the eye, but funny looking.

Something else I found using Google Earth. It's probably just a rock formation, but worth checking out if allowed into the area.
N 36 59' 01.61 W 107 03' 05.88 Swivel around it on Google Earth if you have some time. A couple of trees make it difficult to see the full formation/structure.

Here is an image of it: strange rock formation

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hi Violater1. I tried to pm you but it wouldnt let me for some reason. I was wondering if I could ask u a few things abt your experience w/ dulce. I'm local to NM as well and have had some experiences up there myself. I've been meaning to go back but was kinda looking for a bigger group.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
My wife and I had two close encounters with UFO's on the eastern edge of San Luis valley. The first one was about twenty feet away. We got a very good look at it for about thirty minutes. The second one followed us closely for sixty miles. San Luis valley is a hot spot. I think it's because of Dulce. I've heard the Dulce complex is connected to NORAD. That puts San Luis right in the middle. With or without Uncle Scam, you will see something our there if you look hard enough.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jilliantsmist
Hi Violater1. I tried to pm you but it wouldnt let me for some reason. I was wondering if I could ask u a few things abt your experience w/ dulce. I'm local to NM as well and have had some experiences up there myself. I've been meaning to go back but was kinda looking for a bigger group.

I've become extremely busy recently. I wouldn't mind getting up another group to go to Dulce. Our last attempt caught the attention of the local media. They ran a story on Dulce and the place then had too many visitors.
You can try to pm me again.
As far as my "experience" equipment, I take with me: a FLIR, Geiger counter, multi-axis radio frequency detector, 2 video cameras, 1 regular camera, a short wave radio, cell phone, multi-trunk digital scanner, UV flashlight, Binoculars, an AR-15, a 1911, 3 smoke devices, 3 flares, FMRS hand radio, and a thermal blanket at the bare minimum.
I would Never go up there alone!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Jilliantsmist

I've become extremely busy recently. I wouldn't mind getting up another group to go to Dulce. Our last attempt caught the attention of the local media. They ran a story on Dulce and the place then had too many visitors.
You can try to pm me again.
As far as my "experience" equipment, I take with me: a FLIR, Geiger counter, multi-axis radio frequency detector, 2 video cameras, 1 regular camera, a short wave radio, cell phone, multi-trunk digital scanner, UV flashlight, Binoculars, an AR-15, a 1911, 3 smoke devices, 3 flares, FMRS hand radio, and a thermal blanket at the bare minimum.
I would Never go up there alone!

I spent some time in the general area on holiday a couple of years ago. Loved it but I must day Taos and the surrounding area just felt "off". Even the wife commented on it. Would love to go back for a proper look/see! Good luck and keep us posted. Stay safe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join