It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveDogSecret
a reply to: Annee

This is what confuses me, over here we get a pretty grim view of how things are going in the US and how hard it is to get actual change through the system yet this manages to get through?
Given all the problems you guys seem to have this is such small time #.

What is it that you think "got through?"

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This is what confuses me, over here we get a pretty grim view of how things are going in the US and how hard it is to get actual change through the system yet this manages to get through?

I was in the area of the Watt's Riots 1965. I'm sure you know what that is.

It was a relatively small contained area. They destroyed their own city.

Relatives in Ohio were going crazy, sending us headlines that all of Los Angeles was under siege in a full on racial war.

Don't believe everything you read.

IMO - - Civil Rights - Equal Treatment/Equal Rights is not "small time #". It's what America and our Constitution is about.

"This?" - - protecting transgender students? Children. You know, its always about the children.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Yes it is 'all children' who matter, not just those who have been brainwashed by the adults who rule over them.
edit on 5/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Yes it is 'all children' who matter, not just those who have been brainwashed by the adults who rule over them.

ALL children matter. Not believing transgender children are real does not make it so.

Not believing that gender/sexual variances happen. Does not mean they don't.

The brain is complicated, but it does tell us who we are. It is who we are born.

Young children are very acceptable to diversity with proper parental guidance.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

ALL children matter. Not believing transgender children are real does not make it so.

The brain is complicated, but it does tell us who we are. It is who we are born.

Ok... The problem here with this is that I don't believe these Kids just wake up one morning and suddenly decide to change genders.

These kids are being Coached and their Impressionable Minds are being attacked. You have Idiot Parents who dress their children up in opposite genders. What the hell is that about? You see, it began a few Generations back. You can't just change people over night it takes Time.

What we are witnessing is the Fall of Rome.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

These kids are being Coached and their Impressionable Minds are being attacked. You have Idiot Parents who dress their children up in opposite genders.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

It's in their brain wiring. Born that way.

Trans kids know who they are.

Parents do the complete opposite of what you suggest.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: awareness10

Not to worry a liberal will be here soon to direct your thinking in this matter, please stay tuned.

sorry, this liberal isn't....can't be done...rave on

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You see that, right there. The very first thing you said to me was

Sorry You're Wrong.

I could say the same thing right back at You, but really you're missing my point, in fact you missed all of them completely. You didn't even attempt to go there.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

A leading North Carolina newspaper issued an editorial last week telling girls to attempt “overcoming discomfort” at the sight of “male genitalia,” should transgender bathroom laws be enacted.

In a defense of President Obama’s order compelling schools to allow access to restrooms on the basis of gender identity, the Charlotte Observer editorial board compared the discomfort of school-aged girls seeing male genitalia in locker rooms to the discomfort of white people being around black people in post-segregation America.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker rooms

Some posters on the site commented:

Now they're telling women, moms and girls they have to get over themselves.

Oh, the irony.

Don't you realize by now under Dumbo and democrat "leadership" 99.7% of the population must bow down to the 3 tenths of 1%! Just more proof liberalism in a DANGEROUS MENTAL DISORDER!

No, normal people should not have to overcome their normal reactions.

The left changes their causes more often than a playboy changes mistresses. They will court one group as their "cause", then toss them to the curb once they achieve a goal. Then they move on to the next new, bright, shiny toy. Once they finished with "gay marriage", the "transgenders" were next.

What's next? Pedophilia, as already being rationalized in liberal circles, such as Salon, as a "sexual preference" that people shouldn't be judged for. You watch, that will be the next major push after this. They just have to get people used to grown men being in the same bathrooms and lockers as little girls, which they're trying to do now.

The American College of Pediatricians have declared the "transgender agenda" that is being pushed in the public schools to be "child abuse". To subject vulnerable young girls to potential ogling by "transgender" males in the girl's locker room is unthinkable.

And on and on.

This has gotten way out of hand.

The only way they can make that comparison is if the black people walked around with their genitalia hanging out in post-segregation America, otherwise, the comparison is very much a moot point.

Why don't we ask girls and women who were subjected to a pervert flashing them as that is a more adequate comparison, if they felt raped and violated when they were flashed by some pervert - that was illegal until Obama decided to force the perverts on girls and women everywhere, now we are told we must like it..

idiots.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The difference is that she has facts and evidence to back her up.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I believe the term is "First World Problems."

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The difference is that she has facts and evidence to back her up.

Thanks, I spat up on my keyboard.

A couple of brain scans and a bunch of doctors who can't think up better ways to fix people with mental delusions than given them hormones and surgery are not 'fact' and 'evidence'.

EDIT: Got ahead of myself. They are evidence. They are not facts to a final conclusion.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Go ahead and submit your opinion in the journal of medicine. I'm pretty sure they will love to hear your expert opinion.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You see that, right there. The very first thing you said to me was

Sorry You're Wrong.

I could say the same thing right back at You, but really you're missing my point, in fact you missed all of them completely. You didn't even attempt to go there.

I would not normally say Sorry.

I will read it again. I was at Walmart on phone, with 8 year old shopping.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Go ahead and submit your opinion in the journal of medicine. I'm pretty sure they will love to hear your expert opinion.

Considering the current state of medical journals, between non-reproducibility and lack of peer review, it's not worth my time.
edit on 29-5-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Ok... The problem here with this is that I don't believe these Kids just wake up one morning and suddenly decide to change genders.

Gender awareness comes earlier then you might think. Gender awareness comes as early as 2 - 3 years old.

What is Gender? Gender is awareness of self (not boy/girl physical difference).

Gender is in the brain. The brain tells you who you are. Not your physical packaging.

These kids are being Coached and their Impressionable Minds are being attacked. You have Idiot Parents who dress their children up in opposite genders.

First: are there people in general with psychological issues that do things "out of norm"? Of course, but that is not the typical parent of any child - - - LGBT or not.

Every caring parent wants the best for their child. No parent is going to encourage their child to be LGBT. In fact, LGBT parents can sometimes be the worst if their child is LGBT, because they don't want their child going through what they did.

What you are suggesting is the complete opposite behavior of parents of a kid with Gender Dysphoria. Its a long process of denial and then acceptance.

edit on 29-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Can you imagine if the article was titled, "Charlotte Observer: Boys must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘female genitalia’ in locker rooms." No one would even take it seriously. That would be a teenage boys dream come true.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparky63

Yeah well the way the world is going, it's beginning to spin that way ain't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join