It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Annee

Yeah
So Congress enabled the Dept of Ed to regulate Ed
Congress had to sign off on title 9 hense the lack of protection from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation

That protects chlidren from being abused

Congress hasn't changed that, they could have but they haven't
The Dept of Ed hasn't changed it, they have interpreted it but not changed it because they alone cant

In common law legal systems, a precedent or authority is a principle or rule established in a previous legal case that is either binding on or persuasive for a court or other tribunal when deciding subsequent cases with similar issues or facts.

It's the Dept of Ed and the Dept of Justice.

Did you read my posts from the cases? This is how the actual fight is going.
edit on 23-5-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Yeah
So Congress enabled the Dept of Ed to regulate Ed
Congress had to sign off on title 9 hense the lack of protection from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation

That protects chlidren from being abused

Congress hasn't changed that, they could have but they haven't
The Dept of Ed hasn't changed it, they have interpreted it but not changed it because they alone cant

I will let Luthier address this.

I can read, but understanding law is not always that simple.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Are we seriously talking about trans students intentionally exposing themselves?

Lesbians and Gays feel free to ogle all you want.

But, beware of a body part a trans hides and would be horrified if exposed.

Some people really need to get out of their heads.

Not to mention, oddly, that it's just fine for Lesbian and bi girls to oggle the straight ones ... just not a Trans* girl who is probably so horrified of being exposed that she's not showering anyway.

The point is being missed so far ... it's like being in separate states, or countries, or universes.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The doe and doj don't make law
They can't make NC change its laws

The govt can't make it OK to sexually abuse children at school no matter how much you twisted people want it to be OK.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The govt can't make it OK to sexually abuse children at school no matter how much you twisted people want it to be OK.

Why are you obsessed with abusing children?

That's not the topic here, yet, you keep bringing it up.

Why?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Your incorrect
Doe or doj don't write law
Doe or doj can't change state law

All they can do is THREATEN to take funding they can't even do that Congress has to

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Your incorrect.

I stand, mouth agape, at what humanity has become.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Uh yes they can. Did you see the gay marriage fight? Not only can they tell the judges they will be thrown off the bench they will stop funding NC.

As it is the economic disaster looming for NC is pretty bad. Dis you see how many corps are bailing? Did you see cities are rebelling? This law is a disaster. It will not only bankrupt your state it will effect the population negatively.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hrs the target of the law. He somehow thinks that child abusers will be stopped by this law end without the law when things were fine it was horrible.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are we seriously talking about trans students intentionally exposing themselves?

Not to mention, oddly, that it's just fine for Lesbian and bi girls to oggle the straight ones ... just not a Trans* girl who is probably so horrified of being exposed that she's not showering anyway.

The point is being missed so far ... it's like being in separate states, or countries, or universes.

It truly boggles the mind, that someone can be so hung up on a body part - - - that there is no logic.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Because forcing students of opposite gender to change together at school in the state of NC is currently a crime.

Some here want to make it OK for this to go on. It is not OK it is a sex crime. It has been a crime for a long time and now since the doe says it's OK suddenly it's not a crime.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It truly boggles the mind, that someone can be so hung up on a body part - - - that there is no logic.

What I find so horrify is the unfeeling viciousness openly portrayed by so many in these discussions.

I mean, I've seen it all my life ... but it still amazes me that people are so obsessed with controlling others.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

OMG, look who's talking!

So what does your locker room of the future look like?

Where would you like your daughter to go to school?
edit on 23-5-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Because forcing students of opposite gender to change together at school in the state of NC is currently a crime.

Some here want to make it OK for this to go on. It is not OK it is a sex crime. It has been a crime for a long time and now since the doe says it's OK suddenly it's not a crime.

You're mistaken. Trans* kids have the same right to privacy, based on their gender, that all the rest of the kids have.

North Carolina's law will be shown to be both unconstitutional and superseded by Federal law that forbids discrimination based on sex.

And before you go there, The Supremacy Clause, US Constitution Article VI, Paragraph 2, and the Fourteenth Amendment.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

OMG, look who's talking!

So what does your locker room of the future look like?

Where would you like your daughter to go to school?

Honestly, if I had a daughter, as far away from the offspring of someone who thinks as you do as possible.

The locker room of the future will have both public and private spaces, with no differences between the two.

Kids can change in public or in private as they wish.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You're mistaken. Trans* kids have the same right to privacy, based on their gender, that all the rest of the kids have.

North Carolina's law will be shown to be both unconstitutional and superseded by Federal law that forbids discrimination based on sex.

And before you go there, The Supremacy Clause, US Constitution Article VI, Paragraph 2, and the Fourteenth Amendment.

Supremacy clause? We are still working on what legal precedence is.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Gender is in the brain.

Sexual organs are not gender.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Can you expand your thought?

It's late, and I'm older than I used to be.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Can you expand your thought?

It's late, and I'm older than I used to be.

I think its Netflix time for me.

Check back later.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20765162]Annee[/post
I disagree
You seek to damage children

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join