It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
People and their families don't have to make use of any public facilities, structures or programs if they are so opposed to (or afraid of) how they are being operated...

Land of the free and home of the brave?

Freedom for the majority and the right for them to be bravely afraid of perceived changes in societal norms...

but i guess i'm a commie or a nazi or a devil worshiper, because i don't understand how this has brought out so many peoples raw cowardice.
Are you kidding? So parents have to send their kids to expensive private schools to
Accommodate this mandate? Then perhaps it extends to private schools too. There seems to be no end to the totalitarian dictates of the current admin.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not the one who thinks I've the right to say who can and can't respond to this thread...that'd be you.

funny how you don't like it when the same rules are applied to you.

See the name?

S'how it works.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

You've yet to do that though so I'll be on the edge of my seat.

I don't care what you sit on.

Read the thread if you want my thoughts.

Hint: I didn't come in huffing for attention.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: awareness10

Not to worry a liberal will be here soon to direct your thinking in this matter, please stay tuned.

as if it was that easy.....

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

People and their families don't have to make use of any public facilities, structures or programs if they are so opposed to (or afraid of) how they are being operated...

Land of the free and home of the brave?

Freedom for the majority and the right for them to be bravely afraid of perceived changes in societal norms...

but i guess i'm a commie or a nazi or a devil worshiper, because i don't understand how this has brought out so many peoples raw cowardice.
Are you kidding? So parents have to send their kids to expensive private schools to
Accommodate this mandate? Then perhaps it extends to private schools too. There seems to be no end to the totalitarian dictates of the current admin.

But, your side and belief is not totalitarian.

Uh huh.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

I'm not the one who thinks I've the right to say who can and can't respond to this thread...that'd be you.

funny how you don't like it when the same rules are applied to you.

See the name?

S'how it works.

Show were I told you not to respond. Do you know how to use the quote function?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Well you aren't exactly making any valid points regarding this issue...more simply attacking those who express an opposing view.

That..and trying to dictate who can and who can't contribute.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: veracity

I think it's funny too because I am largely classical liberal which is conservative.

Yet it's pretty much inline with thinking of our forefathers to let people be as they are and make commerce and trade. This bathroom nonsense is the opposite of that.

If I don't like the idea of Polish people and can come up with all kinds of reasons why based on the boogeyman code book I am not justified in calling my fear a right that's being infringed on. Same goes for this.
Well this is not about liking or not liking polish people, it's about not exposing young girls to male genitalia.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's so funny watching all of these "home of the brave" americans be such cowardly little sissies about this.

teach your kids not to be victims, mind your own darn business, be excellent to each other and party on dudes

It's against their Flag Waving Moral "Fundie" Fiber.

If you're not with them, you're against them.

link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Totalitarian dictates aka the Constitution and laws of the land.

Why dont you look up Title IX and get back to us?
edit on 20-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

link   

Show were I told you not to respond. Do you know how to use the quote function?

No...and no.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wait, did someone mention they would kill a naked man if he was near their daughter in a shower?

There seems to be a disconnect.

WE are talking about accepting children who are transgendered in schools so as they use the restroom of the gender they indentify with. Not a mean nasty hairy scary naked man ready to pounce an innocent daughter in the shower

lol, lets get on the same level.
edit on 20-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

How about you get a voucher to go to a porachial school or religious school? Problem solved. I do think if you believe in freedom of religion at the very least a tax break from property tax and an income tax credit should be available. This way we can be fair.

However as far as public goes everyone has rights. Even small groups.

Everyone should remember to the same and opposite goes for you.

It's possible religion becomes a minority would you want people to be able to take away your rights because of a populist vote. If I can't stand the thought of my kids being exposed to religious ideas and use stats of pedaphiles who use religion to brainwash kids into sex slaves would I have an arguement?

No.

This is just about rights. People breaking the law is a seperate issue.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Funny - I had this exact same thing a day or two ago in a similar thread.

Someone actively trying to derail the thread, fixating on off-topic nuances, making no points or contributions.

Simply trying to distract people.

I'm actively ignoring you now, it's the bigot in me...you just ain't doing anything for me.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

lol, lets get on the same level.

That won't work I'm afraid.

Reality doesn't serve the hysterics on display here.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well you know Annie, according to Jonah Goldberg in his book "liberal fascism" hitler was very into animal rights activism. Funny how totalitarianism can go to extremes. So now it's totalitarian to protect decency and morality for the majority? Ok then Annie
edit on 20-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So government is empowering young teenage women by enforcing laws that require them to share locker rooms with confused teenage boys. Schools usually require showers after PE. And it's ok to force women to except a man into their private space because he fantasizes about being a women? I fantasize about being wealthy, can I share your bank account. I identify myself as rich but am poor. I fantasize about being able to fly like a bird.... where does it end and except how nature physically made you. Reality is what you imagine, not how your are built physically in reality?Its better to change what was given to you physically by natural selection with made made technology and chemicals? Chemicals that preserve food are bad. Chemicals powerful enough to stop puberty good. Hypocrisy at so many levels.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I think it's funny too because I am largely classical liberal which is conservative.

Yet it's pretty much inline with thinking of our forefathers to let people be as they are and make commerce and trade. This bathroom nonsense is the opposite of that.

If I don't like the idea of Polish people and can come up with all kinds of reasons why based on the boogeyman code book I am not justified in calling my fear a right that's being infringed on. Same goes for this.
Well this is not about liking or not liking polish people, it's about not exposing young girls to male genitalia.

Really is it?

I don't think so.

This about religious superstions and erotic fantasy for some people thinking about trans people exposing themselves like a red light district in Thailand.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Schools do not require showers after PE. This isn't 1950. I teach wrestling and have in three states. No one uses showers in school anymore.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Really is it?

I don't think so.

This about religious superstions and erotic fantasy for some people thinking about trans people exposing themselves like a red light district in Thailand.
Oh pull ease !!!!! I can't even take that seriously ... Sorry and no way you are remotely conservative with an outlook like that.
edit on 20-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join