It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen will die this month.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just a crazy premonition but I am going out on a limb and predicting that QEII will pass away "peacefully" this month.

The Queen sheds a tear

The Queen never sheds a tear in public and lately she has been talking more about her Christian convictions. I think she knows of the Illuminati plan for a OWG and she, being institutionalized all her life, feels that she has to go along with it. The tear was because she realized the uselss sacrifice of the good men.

Alternatively she has been told or realized that she has to get out of the way this month to let William ascend the throne in the first step of his ascension to becoming the Anti-Christ. When she saw the card on the wreath she realized that she would be sacrificed very soon. But what can she do?

She then laid a wreath at the new memorial with the message: 'In memory of the glorious dead. Elizabeth R.'

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing this story first come out with the full stop missing in the above inverted commas and had to do a double take and realized that it had to be on two different lines, as it is in the photo. I am saying the full stop was added later.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Oh, sorry. I thought that you meant Queen Esmenet

What a relief.

Carry on... You were talking about another queen.
edit on 05Thu, 19 May 2016 21:58:41 -0500920165America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Alligator tears

Or maybe just pain reaction from that glaring wound she appears to have on her leg..

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When this happens, they will finally reveal themselves to us.
At that point it will be impossible for them to hide behind their projections.

Our flesh will be devoured while we are still alive and our blood will be drained and stored for their future nourishment.

We must keep her alive.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I had a dream last night about a building getting fire bombed and I ran into a guy dropping a pipe bomb in a garbage container near where the fire hydrant was, it was crazy my M-4 ripped his insides open and his lower intestine was hanging out his front end, wasn't sure if I was having an iraq nightmare or what. I don't pay much stock in dreams anymore, if anything they keep me from sleeping.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Oddly it was only less than a week or so ago that I woke up after having a very short dream that she would pass away at 90, I realise dreams are random and often don't make sense so I'm not making any predictions. I did tell my mother about it but that's the only one I've told. Just thought I would post since I was surprised to see your topic on it.

But, hopefully it's not true of course. I'm sure most don't want to go no matter how old they are

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I had a dream last night about a building getting fire bombed and I ran into a guy dropping a pipe bomb in a garbage container near where the fire hydrant was, it was crazy my M-4 ripped his insides open and his lower intestine was hanging out his front end, wasn't sure if I was having an iraq nightmare or what. I don't pay much stock in dreams anymore, if anything they keep me from sleeping.
not to be insensitive but i need to ask does that still bother you?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

no not really, used to, then it went away. Once in awhile it comes back an I just sit back for the ride unless I wake up flailing my arms or fall out of bed, then I go to the fridge and get a beer pound it and try to go back to sleep. Sleeping with music playing on the tv helps too, I listen to mainly instrumental.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

sorry i really wasnt asking to be a dick or anything, more concerned i would suppose. i had an uncle come back from vietnam and he was really messed up bad, he died a few years ago

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Your all good man, didn't figure you was trying to be a dick. Sorry to hear about your uncle though.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
She is getting pretty old and It could be she knows she won't be around much longer to watch the little ones grow up. Sooner or later that feeling starts to drag down people when they get older. She is around ninety.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

But what can she do?

She can turn and bite David Icke in the arse
That would certainly force the elite to alter their plans a bit...no?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

no worrys, you have nothing to be sorry for. thank you for your service. he came back messed up and ended up getting in and out of prison alot, he used lots of drugs and alot of booze, for awhile my family did even know where he was or how he was doing

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I predict another failed prediction. I also predict no human will be able to see or tell the future ever... yea read that again.

I hope im wrong.... Otherwise id be able to predict the 'future'

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
WTF did i just read?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

There is no way in a million years, unless Charles dies that William will follow the Queen and park his ass on the throne.
Charles is the next throne incumbent and hopefully that will be the end of the lot of them. Hopefully then their wealth will return to the people who actually earned it in the first place, unless we can find some penniless foreign royalty that no one else wants to scrounge on the Brits.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Alternatively she has been told or realized that she has to get out of the way this month to let William ascend the throne in the first step of his ascension to becoming the Anti-Christ.

Trump is the Anti-Christ , we can't have two.
Either way Charles in next in line so Bill won't ascend the throne for a few years yet.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

They pay taxes and bring more into the economy than they take out.....

To the OP....the way 2016 has been going so far, it wouldn't surprise me if something bad did happen, I doubt it though. The Queen will live to see 100+ I reckon, although she will probably abdicate long before then.

Why would William be the anti-christ? The whole family, including himself, do a lot of good charity and rescue work.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Alligator tears

Or maybe just pain reaction from that glaring wound she appears to have on her leg..

ROFL.

Or did you actually mean Reptile tears from an evil Draconian ?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
When this happens, they will finally reveal themselves to us.
At that point it will be impossible for them to hide behind their projections.

Our flesh will be devoured while we are still alive and our blood will be drained and stored for their future nourishment.

We must keep her alive.

For a thousand years, right? or more?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join