It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYU student shares video from 911 (New?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
2:16 - Same "OH MY GOD" sound-byte that was found on countless other videos from this day. Except that this one includes "IT'S A TERRORIST ACT". Meaning that this video (like many others) is worthless.

Another piece of constructed, regurgitated matrix bull#, that conveniently leaves out all the 'important' bits.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BooCrackers
a reply to: Azureblue

Splitting hairs my friend, they wanted a knee jerk reaction, and boy did they get it from stupid America. We were lied to, we were mislead, and by the time we realized it...too late....suckers one and all.

I made these points because I thought they were overlooked at the time, but yes your right and there was a lot of hair splitting going on at the time..... with a little help from paid contributors too I thought..... Just like we see with all major issues even to this day.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Anyone that still believes that 19 rag heads with box cutters over powered four jet airliners, flew them into the pentagon, WTC 1 & 2 is either delusional or bought off.

Too bad you can't prove otherwise.

Wrong. It is proven by it's own merit what he said. To believe otherwise is equivalent to belief in unicorns.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The video has been removed unfortunately. Does anyone happen to have another link for it?
Thank you

Trowa

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Anyone that still believes that 19 rag heads with box cutters over powered four jet airliners, flew them into the pentagon, WTC 1 & 2 is either delusional or bought off.
Cheers,

Erm, two of those flew into the World Trade Center, one of them flew into The Pentagon, and another crashed into a field because they were overpowered by some of the passengers.

Secondly, fear is a powerful weapon... it can do much more than you think. "Overpowering" four jet airliners certainly does not strike me as implausible particularly when fear is incited by the terrorists.

Thirdly, there exists a ridiculous amount of evidence (video, audio recordings, visual sightings, etc.) to indicate that, yes... three of the four airliners were used to attacked The Pentagon and World Trade Center. Where is your evidence to suggest otherwise? And by evidence I don't mean conjecture... or quotes taken out of context. I mean hard evidence... official documents, etc. Do you have any? I am guessing not. If you do, please provide them.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Really? One of the paid off.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Really? One of the paid off.
Cheers

I am asking you for evidence to support your claims, therefore I must be paid off.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

therefore I must be paid off.

Anyone who defends the OS is being paid off according to the conspiracy side.

But they never stop to consider just how many people would have to have been paid off to keep the secret for 15 years.
The head of our CIA can't even have an affair in secret.
But hundreds to a few thousand people have kept silent to their part in mass murder?
Responders are dying from cancers and no confessions of secret findings.
Divorces happen and there have been no disgruntled spouses spilling the beans?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join