It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYU student shares video from 911 (New?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wow, I found my kids (grown) watching an apparently new video captured on 9-11 by NYU students that was added recently to YouTube and thought some on here might be interested. It brought back so many memories from that day.

These are live shots from the NYU dorm. Prepare yourselves. It is upsetting video that teleports you back.

No agenda. Just sharing with the ATS community. If this video has been posted before I apologize. It was new to me.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Anyone that still believes that 19 rag heads with box cutters over powered four jet airliners, flew them into the pentagon, WTC 1 & 2 is either delusional or bought off.
Cheers,

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves
That was tough to watch.
I've never seen a video of a real time reaction like that from that day.

The moment the world changed yet again.. raw from a bewildered perspective... I'm a bit emotional after watching that

b

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

19 Saudi Ragheads to be exact....the majority of them of whom are still very much alive. Curious isn't it?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Anyone that still believes that 19 rag heads with box cutters over powered four jet airliners, flew them into the pentagon, WTC 1 & 2 is either delusional or bought off.

Too bad you can't prove otherwise.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

I had the same reaction to this video. It brought back those feelings. Bewildered is a good description. The girls speaking in the video were young college students at the time. Thank you for your post. It is hard to watch and I appreciate that you understood. Me too.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've never seen that video before, and I'd thought I'd seen them all.

That was tough to watch.

God bless the souls who made the decision to jump that day.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yeah I've seen this video many times, also in many compilation videos!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Umm, that was all a holographic projection. The Easter bunny isn't real either.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

I thought racial slurs were not allowed on ATS and generally well below the standard of behavior for community members here.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Funny how they claimed all this footage was filmed by amateur cameramen who did such a professional job.

Funny how when everything in 2001 like now, was filmed in wobbly vision, none of the 911 video was filmed in wobbly vision. I wonder why? I wonder if it had anything to do with the power of visual scenes on the public consciousnesses?

I wonder if the reaction of the world would have been the same if an 'amature' camera man filmed the wrong part of the building or the camera swept way past the building and missed it completely. I wonder what would have the effect on the world audience if there were no screams and "o my guards" all over the place.

I wonder if there would have been as much popular support for the post 911 actions if there was no video of the balls of fire, smoke and crumbling buildings at all??

Funny how so many "amateur" but highly skilled camera people were out there that day that just all happened to be in good vantage points and have excellent views of the towers and high quality video cameras to boot?

Looked to me like one bloke was either standing in a hole in the ground in front of a car or laying down with his legs under the car in order to for him to "just happened" to be in the exact right spot by chance and have an excellent view of the plane passing overhead and of the tower.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BooCrackers

19 Saudi Ragheads to be exact....the majority of them of whom are still very much alive. Curious isn't it?

Not all of them where Saudi

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

I was correcting his thought with his terminology. Just using his words.....does that offend you? They are after all just words.....

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Few Pakistani, some UAE alum...majority of them were IIRC

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Splitting hairs my friend, they wanted a knee jerk reaction, and boy did they get it from stupid America. We were lied to, we were mislead, and by the time we realized it...too late....suckers one and all.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Yes others have, and yes you can..the info is there all you have to do is dig. Besides, if you present your case that casts reasonable doubt which would hold water in a court of law. It likely wouldn't in a court of public belief as most Americans cant count to 10 and have the literacy of a 6th grader. Problem is, even if you did, most Americans are too dumb to grasp whats being brought to their attention....The glowing tube of hypnosis tells me that it was Osama and Iraq so that must be true....

Not to mention the amount of suppression the Gov did in keeping much of it hush hush. Would it be a good idea to come out with evidence to the contrary? Dunno, how do you feel about surveillance vans and unlawful wire taps?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Such a powerful and visceral moment in history, not just American, but world history, shockingly seared into the mind and heart as if a furnace foundry stamp thumped it into our brains. Every time I watch videos of 9/11 the same feelings of dread come back and wash over me.

Such a sad and tragic day.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
doesn't need to, others have don't it already,,,that is unless you can tell us why building 7 fell on its own and why none of the videos of the pentagon have a plane in them........good luck with that

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

And there he is.

Right on schedule.

Can't believe they're still paying you 15 years later to futility defend the Official Story.

Laughable.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Can't believe they're still paying you 15 years later to futility defend the Official Story.

That's something you can't prove either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join