It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible contagious demonic possession in school in Peru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gothmog

You could say clearly defined theory. Would sound better.

But it wouldn't make it true. Neither strings or branes qualify as theories.

I usually give up when statements make me chuckle . I do so now.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: malevolent

I prefer people getting burned at the stake or crushed to death by concrete slabs. To each his own, Goody Proctor.
so that is what you would want to be done to you? i myself want to live and dont think an exile from stupidity is a bad thing. to each their own as you say

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

First thought - the veil is getting thinner. Yeah, yeah, I know.

The veil or the "branes" that separate the individual universes from each other ?

I am not familiar with that term. Membranes, do you mean? If so, yeah, that'd be about right! Universes, dimensions, whatever we call it; different planes of existence for certain types. Dimensions we can't usually see, is how I think about it.

I won't rule out some human cause, mind you, but that was my first thought!

Yes , the term is scientifically membranes. However all geeks, including the co-founder Michio Kaku of the super string theory , shorten that to just "branes".

I like it. Should make for some fun joke opportunities as well.

Interesting stuff, string theory. Not easy, but interesting!

So, what are the odds that's what we are seeing in these schools, I wonder?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
Now , dont take that to heart. That was just my theory of all things paranormal . Membranes get weak . Who says that something or someone cannot exploit that. Take for instance aliens and UFOs . Would take a whole lot less energy and time to over through the 11 dimensions and through a weak membrane than traveling a gazillion mile through space to come to Earth for no apparent reason. And possibly an explanation for all things paranormal "to wink out" ? Just my wild-a"" theory.
Peace.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

It is the only thing I can think of, mass poisoning. Don't forget, people have the same scary experiences off of uncommon hallucinogens. I say uncommon, is because they don't test for them. (DXM, amanita, benadryl, possibly others I don't even know of).

Here is mass poisoning from a closed mine:

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 22/5/2016 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
sad to hear of this and that baptism, communion, and other typical Catholic orthodoxy apparently didn't help prevent.

and that nowadays wifi, apps, social hookup apps, etc are spreading around the infestations moreso

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join